Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to listen to many loops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm finishing up my first seven days on for DMSI 3.2A. I'm only noticing a kinda buzz and some sadness, but that's it. It was suggested that I might be resistant and that I should up things to 7 loops a day.

I'm trying to work out how I could do that.

I'm sensitive to noise and if I don't wear earplugs when I sleep noise keeps me up, so doing audio during sleep doesn't seem like a real option.

At work I wear headphones basically all the time. One option is to have the sub play in a continuous loop so that it's always in my ears. Pros: I'd have more time hearing it, certainly seven hours a day. Cons: I wouldn't necessarily be hearing intact loops. The other option is to block out hours of my time. I can't get seven hours in a row but perhaps two here and three there and so on. Pros: Intact loops. Cons: I'm certainly not gonna be able to block out and get seven hours/loops out of that.

Is either of those two options better?

Thanks!
What about ultrasonic when you sleep? I can see how masked would keep you awake, but ultrasonic is silent to your conscious mind. Sometimes it can keep you awake initially until you adjust, but usually it gets better.

If you still can't sleep with it then it might be too loud.
I wear earplugs when I sleep due to other noises in my apartment. If I don't run the air conditioner, I sleep poorly due to the heat. So I run the air conditioner and wear earplugs. It's not the subs that are keeping me awake due to noise.

[Edit:

So not using earplugs during the night is a nonstarter. Of the two daytime options that I outlined, which is preferred? Are there any other options that I didn't think of that would work even better?

]
I sleep with earplugs in too and still get benefits. Calibrate the volume with the earplugs in so it's correct.