Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've had my eye on DMSI for a while, but I was working with a healer and didn't want to mix it into our work. I've moved on from the healer, and DMSI and its claims were poking me in the back of my mind (just the idea got into my head and stuck there; good job Shannon!) so I bought my copy and have been listening to it since Wednesday.

Yeah, I know that 3.3 is coming out soon, but I can get some of 3.2 in before then, even taking into account the break.

Only 3.2A for now, thanks. I'll take all the healing I can get.

---

Wednesday: Listened to one loop.

My dreams tend to be not-quite nightmares, me being in situations where I don’t want to be, with people trying to hurt me and me needing to escape, etc. Wednesday night's dream was one of those, but I remember one moment in it where I was on a bus with a group of two other men, and there were three women, each coming onto one of us, and I remember (in the overall context of this being a bad dream) being very uncomfortable and trying to escape. Having a nightmarish dream is usual; having a dream in which a woman is trying to come onto me is not.

It's been months since having a dream with any women at all, so this is good, I guess? I woke with my body buzzing as if I were on CBD. The buzzing continued all day.

Thursday: Listened to one loop.

Still a buzzing body. Nothing else of note.

Today's Friday. My day's busy, but later I'll have the hour and three minutes to set aside for a loop of DMSI.
Listened to another loop on Friday.

Being in my body tends to bring up vague feelings of grief, fear, and terror. When I'm in a space like that, my sleep tends to get disrupted, and I sleep deeply and wake exhausted. My body is in that space, and it's feeling like the sub is putting me there. I'm ok with that, but wanted to share that.

The body buzz continues.

I've noticed nothing else. No reactions from others, no instinctual changes in me, nothing.

I'm still listening to a loop a day and will keep sharing.

[Edit: The fact that being in my body brings up feelings of grief, fear, and terror is something that I have experienced for a very long time. This isn't new to this sub.]
Listened to a loop on Saturday, and am listening to one now.

The body buzz continues, the feelings from being in my body continue. I still see nothing else happening.

From the sales page: "Maximum results are likely to require at least 1 to 2 weeks of use to achieve." I'm not looking for maximum results, just a sign that something's happening beyond a body buzz. Or maybe this is an exercise in patience...
Today will be day 6, tomorrow will be day 7, and then I take Wednesday off with the A-side ASRB of 7:1. And I'm thinking about things.

I've seen a post (that I can't find right now) about someone bouncing between A and B like 7 days A, day off, 14 days B, day off, repeat. On one hand, I'm tempted to do that, to try out the B side, to see if I can get some kind of identifiable effect. On the other hand, while the sexual interactions are important to me, getting healed is really important and why I'm here.

I have four days to decide and I'm super torn. Stay with healing and what I "should" be doing and what's would likely be good for me, or switch to the appealing "all sexiness all the time" and give up on the healing for two weeks?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(I've pondered doing more than one loop but after reading https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid192065 I'm putting that idea on pause.)
OK, thank you @Kol for the thread on loops and @RTBoss for the pointer to seven loops.

This is not easy logistically. As I wrote in the other thread:

Quote:I sleep with earplugs so doing audio during sleep isn't a real option. The Kokoons are noise-cancelling headphones you can sleep in, but I've only been waiting for them since Kickstarter in 2015... And I sit 8 hours at my computer at work but I can't guarantee 8 straight hours. If I work on getting entire loops in at a time uninterrupted I can probably do 5 or 6.

I work with headphones on (noise :@). One option is to have the sub play continuously so that it's always in my ears. Pros: More time hearing it. Cons: Not necessarily hearing intact loops. The other option is to block out hours of my time. I can't get seven hours in a row but perhaps two here and three there and so on. Pros: Intact loops. Cons: Almost certainly not gonna get seven hours out of that.

Well, I have my ASRB day off to figure it out.
Day 10

I didn't get an answer in that post. Yesterday was the first day after the ASRB break, so I chose 3.2A and decided to loop it to fill the time that I'm at my desk. It turned out I got exactly one loop in, though.

A is killing me. The level of pain and grief is high. I'm waking exhausted from sleep. I'm getting no sense of healing from DMSI A, either from realizations about issues (which seems to be how healing shows up for people in posts) or from relief from the grief and pain. Combine that with nothing showing up from women, and a part of me wonders why the hell I'm doing this.

The product page warns not to mix this in with other practices. And you know what? I am mixing it in. I'm bringing in a simple practice that I've found to help cut through and silence the pain and grief, just so that I can do things like make it to work in the morning and not get fired.

My current plan is:
- Finish up the secondary ASRB of 7 days with the A track looped. Watch to see what happens.
- Try a 14 day B session with the official recommendation of one B loop per day.
- Try a 14 day B session with looping B back-to-back to see if I can see any effect.
- Give up on DMSI if I keep not seeing any effects.
"A" made me feel like Shit but after 40-50 days.. I started to like it.
Were you seeing anything else during those 40-50 days? Or was it just not seeing anything and feeling like shit?
We determined that for some of the more resistant people, it was better to have them be doing 7 loops a day in most cases. Have you tried that?

3.3 is not far off, and it will have the Fear Removal Module in it. Might want to stop running 3.2 and wait for that.
(10-12-2018, 06:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We determined that for some of the more resistant people, it was better to have them be doing 7 loops a day in most cases. Have you tried that?

I asked a question about the logistics of how to do that in
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequ...many-loops- but got no answer. If you have a suggestion please let me know.

(10-12-2018, 06:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]3.3 is not far off, and it will have the Fear Removal Module in it. Might want to stop running 3.2 and wait for that.

Last post I saw, the schedule was unclear. If it's looking like it's gonna happen, then I will start the 35 days break.
What I do is play it on my phone speaker. I just keep my phone with me.

If you need to sleep with earplugs, then use it during the day. With or without headphones, according to what you are doing, where you are and your preferences.

DMSI is going to have my full attention from now until I release it. I am tired of minor things turning into weeks of delay. So from when I finish calculating the secondary ASRB for USLM2 on out, it's DMSI. I don't know how long it will take me, but I'm aiming for about 35 days.
(10-12-2018, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What I do is play it on my phone speaker. I just keep my phone with me.

If you need to sleep with earplugs, then use it during the day. With or without headphones, according to what you are doing, where you are and your preferences.

DMSI is going to have my full attention from now until I release it. I am tired of minor things turning into weeks of delay. So from when I finish calculating the secondary ASRB for USLM2 on out, it's DMSI. I don't know how long it will take me, but I'm aiming for about 35 days.

If you're aiming for 35 days, then I'll put 3.2 down and take a break.

Looking forward to 3.3; I appreciate the work you put into these. Good luck and hope its creation goes well.
(10-12-2018, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What I do is play it on my phone speaker. I just keep my phone with me.

If you don't mind clarifying, which version are you playing on your phone? Audible/silent/hybrid?

(10-12-2018, 08:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you need to sleep with earplugs, then use it during the day. With or without headphones, according to what you are doing, where you are and your preferences.

Which is better? To have the sub play in a continuous loop so that it's always in my ears but not necessarily getting complete loops? Or to block out time by the loop, so that I always listen to complete loops?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9