Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Referral bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think a referral bonus would be a great thing. I’m already inclined in recommending your programs but I would be even more so if I can get a reward from it - for example a discounted price on my next purchase. Say 10% from the purchase price of my referral.
I came to the forum for this exact reason. I have business pages where I can direct people to use subliminal programs, especially for emotional healing.

I already recommended to some people but having a bonus would motivate me and others to direct huge fan base to buy programs.
[edited]
This obviously isn't the place to attempt to subtly advertise your company.
Actually my good sir, I'm TRYING to let shannon know that I can directly contribute to IML's revenue, if he started this affiliate program. not advertise my [nonexistant] company as you suggest.

If you are going to edit this post too, at least do the courtesy of letting @Shannon know that I'm making this request to him, as i have developed the means to send highly targeted traffic to IML.
Eternity, help me understand here. You want to advertise for and against us at the same time?
Its the same concept as the house of pheromones website, @Shannon

Not partial to any company, but reviews various pheromone products that drive traffic.
We have a ways to go yet before we are going to take a step on affiliates. There are a few things that need to be decided and cleared up first.