Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Childhood emotional neglect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I have found out that emotional neglect has been my issue and the main reason I am struggling in my life. Even AM6 cant handle it very well ( and it's my 4th run ).

Did anyone here have this issue? And which sub could heal it? My guess is E2 as it is supposed to heal you emotionally, but emotional neglect is, from what I heard, often overlooked, so it might not be directly addressed in e2's script.
I haven't used E2. But many are using it here with success and its handling and fixing their childhood issues.

But DMSI helped me heal the most and I used it for like only 3 months. I did feel like Shit but in the end its worth it.

I think E2 would the best shot for You.
Neglect is very rough, both in my experience and from knowing others. They literally had noone or nothing to validate the worthlessness they felt about themselves. For me, it left a BIG painful awareness of something with no face and no experiences to validate myself. My mom and brother, both people I needed things from growing up, were not available in my early teens and onward. I thought me being alone as an adult was normal. E2 is slowly making me desire relationships more. And I'm still growing on it.

I am on E2 currently, my longest run so far, and I'm finding it will hone right on the most painful and disturbing feelings and memories when I'm ready for them. I ran E2 over a year ago for 2 months my first time, but things I'm facing now it never hit on before. When sufficient strength and willingness was in me, E2 came through. I like that it won't overload a person, and being that I'd had a lot of counseling, therapy, and 12 step experience, I looked for big stuff. But it didn't come until later.

Due to E2's built in safeties and limiters, and also how it shields the conscious mind from the unconscious (no reliving bad experiences!), I'd say go with this. Growth will sometimes feel slow, you may think it's doing "nothing", but hang on. It'll come.

I listen to E2 at home on the US track so I can do other things without being distracted, but I've been running the US version on my phone at work and social settings lately. And lately, lots of uncomfortable, uncommon feelings have come up. I am NOT overloaded though. And for therapeutic tools, that says a LOT. Too much, too fast seemed the only way for me in times past. E2 is a very effective, reliable, and non-explosive sub which I would say can heal you in many, many ways.

Thank you for having the courage to be honest here. That took nads.
And from what I know, E2 is comprehensive, honing in on whatever affects you emotionally. So even though "emotional neglect" might not be scripted, it'll go to the source of the problem and address it since it causes emotional pain, plus it'll teach you how to help yourself. So it'd definitely be handled on E2.
WOuldnt it be amazing if E3 does the job in double time!? in other words 3 months worth of listening,say,would be like listening to it for 5 yrs,that may not be the reality when the rubber hits the road,but it shure as hell seems great things are becoming possible with all the new technology and discoveries there of. all the best and yes it take courage!!
Its one of the reasons I have considered running E2. My history consisted of getting bullied, my dad invalidating it and installing bs beliefs that it magically goes away by ignoring it. Idgaf attitude is understood differently by a kid, atleast, in my case. It led to not stand up for myself, having emotional blocks, being an target, because I didnt learn to go against it and claim my social place. Now I get it but still, im running DMSI A, and things are brought up.

In turn, by not learning to stand up for myself, the experiences piled up through my childhood, teens and early adulthood. It led to some serious ptsd symptoms, dissociation and fall out, aswell as violent and homicidal ideation. I have called my parents out on it, but it still doesnt really sink in with my dad.

Also, when I moved out, my dad did speak to me like I wasnt there while standing next to him, which in turn triggered me in verbal abuse towards him, and was out to emotional destroy him, intentially.
Yes E2 is what you're looking for, whether or not it specifically has programming around that it would still hit upon it at some stage since that's an important part of healing.

It can't script for absolutely everything but the optimus engine and polymorphic scripting allows it to deal with what you need to.
Do you follow Matt Kahn?
Thank you for your help!

Do you know if E2 will also help release resistance to the AM6's programming, or will it become dominant and "remove" most of the AM6's programming?

I've spent over 2 years listening to AM, so I'm a bit worried that the second option might occur. I don't want to run AM again.

On the other hand I really need healing, so there's not much left but to run E2.

Thanks again!
AM6 has E1 in it. E2 is a more advanced approach, using more advanced scripting methods and techniques.

When you run E2, it won't erase or remove AM6, but it will shift your focus to what it's goal is.