Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Determined's US/LM journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm back after a few months away.

I bloomed into DMSI quite nicely, became an absolute natural at seduction. For me it was just fun and easy, all I was doing was riding the energy wave and allowing it to guide me to do and say whatever felt intuitive.

I do believe being in a foreign country really allowed me to execute hard as I was in an environment where I could be my true self.

For the purposes of this journal, I started US/LM 3 days ago. I can already feel the skeleton script of 5.5G (SE and PTPA) which is always a welcome feeling in my world.

I'm already quite lucky, though even more luck is always welcome too. I can report that I ordered a fancy veal meal for take away tonight. They served me extra meat, far more than usual (which being veal at a fancy restaurant is quite rare) the only explanation I have is US/LM. Thank you Shannon.
Awesome Man. I wish you total good fortune on your journey with USLM!! I Love this program,I Have been on this program ,since the 8th of Septemeber. Even more good luck your way!!
Fall down.

Get back up.

Give em hell.

Because without challenge,

there is no growth.

This is my Ultra Success poetry.
So today I did two workouts (one in the morning and another again in the evening) and was quite productive all day. I'm now feeling really good about myself for all that I've accomplished today.

It seems all I have to do is make some goals and my subconscious will nudge me towards executing them as best it can.

I love you Shannon, thank you for making self development as easy as the click of a button.
It's strange, my subconscious guided me to use AM6 in my ASRB day off. Maybe Ben or Shannon could give me some insight here as to whether or not this was success driven?

For more added information, two of the AM6 program goals were glaringly obvious to me as necessary for my current evolution.

On another note, today was another productive day. There is a laziness energy that permeates my household. I do feel it comes from another member of my home so I'll have to clear that out of my space.

I've also been putting off doing 30 minutes of yoga in the mornings which will no longer be happening. Tomorrow morning I re-commit to this personal discipline as it has been invaluable in my growth so far.

Peace and prosperity to you all.
Just reporting in

I'm loving the PTPA and SE, I've been feeling so damn good all day and for the past few days.

I'm also loving how natural USLM makes success. I find myself slipping into productive trances where I seamlessly and easily flow through learning what I need to learn or applying myself to tasks.

My focus in the gym yesterday was also unreal.

I've been running 1 loop a day just as I sleep, with a second if I take a nap or feel like sleeping in a bit more.

I've also been successful while I sleep, my subconscious solving problems for me, so when I awake I have what I call an "embodied answer" where I can feel the solution in my body as an absolute and awakened truth.

I'm very much looking forward to the more aggressive USLM2 as I'm interested in hitting the turbo on my progress.

Thank you Shannon and thank you IML for the wonderful gifts you have bestowed upon me with your amazing products!
(10-11-2018, 06:00 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Just reporting in

I'm loving the PTPA and SE, I've been feeling so damn good all day and for the past few days.

I'm also loving how natural USLM makes success. I find myself slipping into productive trances where I seamlessly and easily flow through learning what I need to learn or applying myself to tasks.

My focus in the gym yesterday was also unreal.

I've been running 1 loop a day just as I sleep, with a second if I take a nap or feel like sleeping in a bit more.

I've also been successful while I sleep, my subconscious solving problems for me, so when I awake I have what I call an "embodied answer" where I can feel the solution in my body as an absolute and awakened truth.

I'm very much looking forward to the more aggressive USLM2 as I'm interested in hitting the turbo on my progress.

Thank you Shannon and thank you IML for the wonderful gifts you have bestowed upon me with your amazing products!

Determined, RIGHT FUKIN' ON MAN! Im with ya ,fella. all of the abouve awesome! and indeed grateful to Shannon for his deep dedication,dogged determination and high standards towards his committed work. I've started Da Maximizer Myself tonight and diggin the shit out of it too. lookin forward to seeing how I feel and am ,when I wake up in the morning. Im gonna intend a solution with USLM2,for a situation I have at hand ,tonight before I sleep and see if I too can wake up with a bonafide solution to this current weighted problem of mine. ALL THE BEST D-Man and of course mucho good Luck n Success!!
Checking in again after a few cycles of USLM2 and I can say this sub is incredible.

I'm so naturally driven every day to learn and upgrade myself to meet my subconscious goals, all without having to put in any conscious effort. I seem to enter into a natural trance from dawn to dusk in which I pursue my goals with an easy focus but a streamlined approach. I've accomplished more in the last 3 weeks than I would ever have by my own efforts alone.

I can recognise the sub working, I used to feel significant internal resistance to watching teaching videos on youtube. Previously I'd watch 10 minutes of a 40 minute video and "call it a day" while pondering what I'd seen. Now I watch them endlessly, absorbing all the information.

The other amazing thing about USLM2 which has blown my mind is how it accomplishes subconscious goals. If the direct approach isn't readily available, I find myself doing a work around (naturally) without any conscious effort. It's as if my subconscious is leading me to my goals by the best and most effective route without me having to stress or worry. I find myself in a very happy and blissful state as I go about my business.

In short, I've accomplished so much in such a short space of time with such little conscious effort that I'm actually amazed at how easy success has become.

This sub is a real gem.
Fuckin awesome bro! Very inspiring to read! Keep up the great work!
Very cool.
(11-04-2018, 07:43 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Checking in again after a few cycles of USLM2 and I can say this sub is incredible.

I'm so naturally driven every day to learn and upgrade myself to meet my subconscious goals, all without having to put in any conscious effort. I seem to enter into a natural trance from dawn to dusk in which I pursue my goals with an easy focus but a streamlined approach. I've accomplished more in the last 3 weeks than I would ever have by my own efforts alone.

I can recognise the sub working, I used to feel significant internal resistance to watching teaching videos on youtube. Previously I'd watch 10 minutes of a 40 minute video and "call it a day" while pondering what I'd seen. Now I watch them endlessly, absorbing all the information.

The other amazing thing about USLM2 which has blown my mind is how it accomplishes subconscious goals. If the direct approach isn't readily available, I find myself doing a work around (naturally) without any conscious effort. It's as if my subconscious is leading me to my goals by the best and most effective route without me having to stress or worry. I find myself in a very happy and blissful state as I go about my business.

In short, I've accomplished so much in such a short space of time with such little conscious effort that I'm actually amazed at how easy success has become.

This sub is a real gem.

Hey congrats on your results. How did you go about setting your goals? Did you consciously focus on them everyday?
//////
(11-04-2018, 06:26 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2018, 07:43 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]Checking in again after a few cycles of USLM2 and I can say this sub is incredible.

This sub is a real gem.

Hey congrats on your results. How did you go about setting your goals? Did you consciously focus on them everyday?

These are my intuitive goals. I have a solid understanding of who I want to be and where I'm going. That includes some key waypoints that are 1,2 and roughly 5 years into the future.

This is in contrast to "egoic goals" which are conscious mind driven and generally unsatisfying. An example would be wanting to buy the new IPhone and being happy for a day but then the internal feeling of lack which drives the egoic goal sets in again and the person seeks more.

What's more important to me is who I become by my process. The process itself is a journey and is to be enjoyed as well. In this sense I'm deeply gratified with my progress as I move towards that which I truly want and as a consequence, the things such as money and women flow into my life.

In this sense, you become the "creator" instead of chasing after the "creation".
I've come to understand that I am a conscious creator and that I create whatever my heart desires.

I'm also really good at it.

IML subs have been one of the tools I've used in my process.

I feel very accomplished and satisfied with myself.
Pages: 1 2