Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/LM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gday people on the forum. You may remember me from TLAM lotto winner journal. After taking Shannon's advice about US/LM and reading other people's journals and liking what they had to say, thought I'd put TLAM on the back burner for now and give US/LM a run. (Free food sounds good) I listened to TLAM for 5 days and stopped on Monday 10th. I bought US/LM yesterday and listened to one loop last night. Not sure of how long I should wait between Subliminal so hope this is okay. Went cold turkey on the coffee today, I have a Nespresso pod machine and have two small cups every morning. Got a bit of a headache and slight nausea spin after lunch time but should feel better in couple of days. Im still focusing on lotto and will journal results. Only had two numbers fall on Wednesday 12th.
Last night I dreamt I opened up my payslip at work and I seen I was on an A level 7 salary and had a 200$ a week pay rise. Yeye
Best of luck. It will be a fun journal to follow. I would like to be very detailed if possible. Like how much you invest in lotto and then you net profit etc, if you feel comfortable sharing all these of course. I am happy you switched to uslm
(09-14-2018, 02:22 AM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]Best of luck. It will be a fun journal to follow. I would like to be very detailed if possible. Like how much you invest in lotto and then you net profit etc, if you feel comfortable sharing all these of course. I am happy you switched to uslm

Thanks worldpua. I'll put more details down next time.. I've been reading your poker BASE and am interested in how you go. Good luck mate.
Today's my eighth day on US/LM. Been feeling tired and hungry more than usual during the day. I normally have a big breakfast and then an apple and handful of nuts at 10 o'clock smoko and that usually fills the hole till lunch which is at 1 o'clock but around 1130 I feel I could eat the arse end of a dead horse. I have an hour's lunch break and I've been having a half hour nap after I've eaten. Had a dream I was on some game show and there was about six different money prizes I could choose from displayed in small clouds.
II have won two fifth division prizes on Monday's lotto of 14.90$. Didn't win anything on Wednesday lotto even though I had 4 numbers fall out of my chosen eighteen. The wheel didn't match them up.
I work as a Handyman and I was up a six foot ladder changing a light on a balcony and one of the screws fell down from the diffuser. I heard it hit the ladder and was waiting for the screw to hit the wooden deck so I could watch where it went . Normally it would have fallen onto the decking and through the gap of the deck and lost under the house but the screw landed and stayed on the second top rung of ladder. Didn't even have get off the ladder. I thought ' that was lucky'. Then thought it must be US/LM kicking in.
I was more hungry in USLM aswell but i didnt put on more weight. Even during the binge days my pseudo weight next day was less than it should when i binged before subs
Had no wins on Saturdays lotto, only three balls fell out of my eighteen. Had a win on Monday's lotto though. Three balls and a supplementry. One fifth division prize of $15.45.
Had a dream I was discussing my pay check with someone.
Today near the end of my shift a television died in one of the apartments we look after. The loan television we gave them didn't have a remote control and I found it couldn't turn on without it. Went into the bedroom to swap the television in there into lounge room and turns out that TV was the same brand and the remote worked on our loan TV. I was thinking that was lucky. Then we put the TV into the van which was parked 20 metres away and I had to go back to shut the front door. Got half way and I could see the door slowly shut itself from the wind. I was like fcuk yeah US/LM strikes again.
Out of curiosity what lotto games are you playing?

I’ve never heard of a lotto game with 18 balls that you need to hit...
(09-25-2018, 09:45 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity what lotto games are you playing?

I’ve never heard of a lotto game with 18 balls that you need to hit...

I'm playing the Australian lotto on Saturday, Monday and Wednesday. There's 45 balls.
I choose 18 numbers and wheel them in combinations.
Interesting

So wait you need to hit 45 out of 45 to win the jackpot and you purchase 18 combinations of 45 each time you do it- did I get that right?
(09-25-2018, 01:35 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting

So wait you need to hit 45 out of 45 to win the jackpot and you purchase 18 combinations of 45 each time you do it- did I get that right?

Its a 6/45 lotto game. They draw six winning numbers plus two supplementry numbers. You need the correct six winning numbers to win first division. You need 5 winning numbers plus a supplementry to win second division. Five winning balls for third division. Four winning balls and one or two supplementry for fourth division. Four winning balls for third division. Three winning balls and one or two supplementry balls for fifth division and one or two winning balls and two supplementry for sixth division.
I choose 18 numbers I think will win and wheel them into 42 six number combinations. That's 42 games. The wheel is a 4 from 6. So if I get 6 numbers correct and don't win first division or second division I'm still guaranteed that four numbers will be in at least one of the combinations.
Interesting. New York City doesn't have any lottos with 2 supplemental numbers. Is the supplemental optional or is it required like Powerball over here?
I have no idea what u guys r talking about.
(09-26-2018, 04:19 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. New York City doesn't have any lottos with 2 supplemental numbers. Is the supplemental optional or is it required like Powerball over here?

No, the supplementry isn't required to win first division.Wink
Wednesday 26/9/18 three numbers no win.
Saturday 29/9/18 division 5 win $18.40.
Monday 1/10/18 three numbers no win.
Wednesday 3/10/18 three numbers no win.
Saturday 6/10/18 three division 6 win of $13.40 and two division 5 win of $21.70. Total win $83.60
On my third week of USLM and feeling good. I've noticed some people staring at me as I walk or drive past. It seems hard for them to look away. A lady at work said there is something different about me but she doesn't know what it is. I've known her for about a year. I don't know if this is something to do with USLM.
Pages: 1 2