Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Universal Detox questions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't appear to be many threads on UD...though on the face of it...could be one of the most important subs there are.

Having run:
AM6 twice,
EPRHA V1 for 3 months,
EPRHA V2 for 9 months
Self Esteem for 3 months
DMSI ver A (roughly 4 months...this I feel has cleared a lot) I feel that I have cleared a lot if issues. However, I still seem to hold onto the belief or beliefs that:

* I could never earn £100k a year,
* I could never attract her...
*She wouldn't be interested in me, etc

I believe I have these beliefs even though I don't really believe them.
I've pulled and got phone numbers from models, runner up miss sweden, etc. I've earned and won money (won £5k back in June!). I'm approached by girls in clubs, etc. Despite this....even though I don't feel it...I have these types of thoughts running through my head. Wouldn't EPRHA clear these types of issues? Would UD help clear these types of beliefs?
Hmm, I think it would be better for Shannon to answer this one. My thoughts are that if some of these limiting beliefs are coming from trauma, fear, some kind of damage from your upbringing or whatever then something like E2 for healing can help.

UD was interesting, but for healing I feel that when I did E2 that gave me more progress in that way.

Also with your money belief example. None of these programs are focused on money, and going from nothing to "I can earn 100 grand" is pretty massive and that's a big of an extreme example. The other 2 beliefs are more applicable in your case, I feel DMSI should have helped with those though.
Amann,

I ran UD myself for almost 3 months. I found it focused on thoughts and beliefs about myself which had made me unhappy, although I'd done them and believed them for years.

From what you shared for past sub use, you focused on healing. You've done a lot of healing work, which is admiral. UD could definitely help you, IMO, for it focuses on what YOU need, even if you may have dismissed major areas of need. I found it to focus on internal conflicting beliefs. This is what happened to me on UD; it hit me right where I needed it, though I'd overlooked it daily pre-UD.

However, I'm glad Shannon is sought to reply here, for I don't hear you speaking about relationship issues or healing issues. What I hear is you having discomfort since you haven't met certain success standards with both your finances and your relationships. My initial response would be to consider using USLM for these issues. From what you shared, that seems to connect with me.

I'd be interested in Shannon's reply here too. Thanks for seeking other opinions on your moves forward.
They sound like toxic beliefs, so yes.
(09-06-2018, 05:01 PM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]Amann,

I ran UD myself for almost 3 months. I found it focused on thoughts and beliefs about myself which had made me unhappy, although I'd done them and believed them for years.

From what you shared for past sub use, you focused on healing. You've done a lot of healing work, which is admiral. UD could definitely help you, IMO, for it focuses on what YOU need, even if you may have dismissed major areas of need. I found it to focus on internal conflicting beliefs. This is what happened to me on UD; it hit me right where I needed it, though I'd overlooked it daily pre-UD.

However, I'm glad Shannon is sought to reply here, for I don't hear you speaking about relationship issues or healing issues. What I hear is you having discomfort since you haven't met certain success standards with both your finances and your relationships. My initial response would be to consider using USLM for these issues. From what you shared, that seems to connect with me.

I'd be interested in Shannon's reply here too. Thanks for seeking other opinions on your moves forward.

Thanks for the awesome detailed reply! It's funny you mention USLM as I was all set to start it when my 35 day break is over! But upon introspection I started looking at my beliefs. It was triggered by doing a clients tax return...a client earning over £100k a year (working a lower/middle level job for the london underground). A thought popped up of ...'why don't you earn that much?'...then 'how would you earn that much?'...'you can't earn that much'...despite the fact that I know I could (I'm a chartered accountant).

The same way when I see a beautiful woman... my head says...'you can't get her'...'she wouldn't be interested in you'. Even though I have gone out with/got numbers from models and very attractive women.

There's internal conflicting beliefs about what I can actually get vs what I believe I can get. It's a very surface level belief...I don't really believe it to be true. It feels like other peoples beliefs have been pushed on me (by friends/family/co-workers) and I have adopted some of those beliefs.

Thank you for your replies. I look forward to @Shannons take on it.
bump for @Shannon
(09-07-2018, 02:52 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 05:01 PM)findingme Wrote: [ -> ]Amann,

Thanks for the awesome detailed reply! It's funny you mention USLM as I was all set to start it when my 35 day break is over! But upon introspection I started looking at my beliefs. It was triggered by doing a clients tax return...a client earning over £100k a year (working a lower/middle level job for the london underground). A thought popped up of ...'why don't you earn that much?'...then 'how would you earn that much?'...'you can't earn that much'...despite the fact that I know I could (I'm a chartered accountant).

The same way when I see a beautiful woman... my head says...'you can't get her'...'she wouldn't be interested in you'. Even though I have gone out with/got numbers from models and very attractive women.

There's internal conflicting beliefs about what I can actually get vs what I believe I can get. It's a very surface level belief...I don't really believe it to be true. It feels like other peoples beliefs have been pushed on me (by friends/family/co-workers) and I have adopted some of those beliefs.

Thank you for your replies. I look forward to @Shannons take on it.

Whenever you have these negative beliefs surface, chase them to ground by continually asking... "Why?"

Why can't I get with her? Why wouldn't she be interested in me? Why would I think I know what she wants, likes, thinks without finding out first? Why can't I earn that much? Just because you don't know how doesn't mean its not possible.

You just have to find the steps from Point A to Point Z one at a time.

Keep asking why, and that will reveal the limiting beliefs that you need to change.
Quote:Whenever you have these negative beliefs surface, chase them to ground by continually asking... "Why?"

Why can't I get with her? Why wouldn't she be interested in me? Why would I think I know what she wants, likes, thinks without finding out first? Why can't I earn that much? Just because you don't know how doesn't mean its not possible.

Keep asking why, and that will reveal the limiting beliefs that you need to change.

Appreciate the input @Shannon it's that questioning that has allowed me to gain success...though are you suggesting doing this without any sub help?
(09-10-2018, 10:54 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Whenever you have these negative beliefs surface, chase them to ground by continually asking... "Why?"

Appreciate the input @Shannon it's that questioning that has allowed me to gain success...though are you suggesting doing this without any sub help?

With or without, although with will be much faster. But always chase the why.
(09-10-2018, 06:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Will do...any suggestions on what sub could help assist me with this @Shannon ?
(09-10-2018, 10:42 PM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not UD? Aren't these toxic beliefs?

E2 is a potential candidate. LTU. USLM. It just depends on specifically what you want to accomnplish. If you're using UD, I'd stick with that.
(09-11-2018, 05:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2018, 10:42 PM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not UD? Aren't these toxic beliefs?

E2 is a potential candidate. LTU. USLM. It just depends on specifically what you want to accomnplish. If you're using UD, I'd stick with that.

Currently on a 35 day break. Was leaning towards UD as they are toxic beliefs....thanks for the confirmation @Shannon (hope you feel better man....breakups suck for everyone)