Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After about a month or so of listening to E2 last night I started Stage 1 of AM6. At this time AM6 is the only sub I plan to run for the next couple of years as I want to run it in its entirety at least four times. As weird as this may sound because of how complex AM6 is choosing to do multiple runs feels almost minimalistic and freeing. With that today is day one and I am off
Congrats I'm so excited for you.
Stage 1 day 2 - I chose to run AM6 out of my deep desire to grow and mature both mentally and emotionally in ways I have not achieved as of yet. It's entirely possible that turning 50 years old a couple of months back has something to do with that.I know a lot of it comes from knowing on an intellectual level that there have been situations in the past that if I possessed the maturity I would have handled them very differently. So instead of dwelling on the past I am determined to learn from my mistakes and not repeat them. Two of those things are how my social interactions in my personal and professional life have always been impacted by my insecurities. Doing and saying things that either alienated people or cost me possible opportunities. I'm not sure if AM6 deals with self sabotage but I would think that working on the issues that caused the self sabotage would go a long way towards eliminating it. The other is doing what needs to be done not just for myself but for those I am responsible for.I have read multiple times the thread defining an " Ascending Alpha" and I will not stop running AM6 until I have achieved that.

I can't say there has been much progress in two days but I know for a fact that if I go by the dreams I'm having it is definitely doing it's job
Stage 1 Day 6 So far I'm not struggling to stick with the sub as I anticipated. There have actually been a couple of times I forgot I was running it. I have had a wide variety of dreams but quite a few of them have centered around my biological family and how to reconcile being raised by some extremely toxic people. I've only had one tough day so far where I just didn't feel that great. I know part of that was sleep related or lack of enough sleep. I have been reading a book titled " The Sigma Male " by John T Alexander. Not sure if it's the same guy who wrote the book recommended in the AM6 instructions. So far it's been an incredibly eye opening read and has helped me not only understand myself more and how my role and responsibilities in becoming the man I want to be but that impacts the mental and emotional health and her stress levels.I'm not going to go into length about that here. I suggest reading the book. I will say this though as it relates to the book as well as the effects of being raised by the previously mentioned toxic people. One of the if not the biggest reasons I purchased AM6 was not to attract women or get laid. It was and still is because I knew that if I didn't do anything to change the beliefs that were instilled in me as I grew up that nothing would
JCasterlin,

I am always receptive to book recommendation. Are you able to explain the difference between the Alpha book recommended with AM6 program and the Sigma Male that you have read?
(09-01-2018, 06:14 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]JCasterlin,

I am always receptive to book recommendation. Are you able to explain the difference between the Alpha book recommended with AM6 program and the Sigma Male that you have read?

I have not read the Alpha Male book all the way through. Once I do I will let you know
Stage 1 Day 7 - The dreams seeking resolution to past issues keep coming. I spent a bit of time yesterday reading some AM6 journals from those that have run AM6 more than once. It makes me wonder if one run just scratches the surface and the any run beyond that just sinks itself in further to not just dig up what needs to be worked on but also to inject the AM6 beliefs and mentality to your core? For a long time I didn't stick with one sub or program because I thought I had to find something that would literally fix my issues quickly because I was afraid I was running out of time the older I got. I am rapidly learning that with anything of lasting value or results the work needs to be done. Unless AM7 comes out beforehand I can easily see myself running AM6 for the next three to four years. I'm actually having fun doing this
(09-02-2018, 07:53 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah man. I'm on my fourth run now. It takes time. You will notice massive growth, but it takes time to get to the really deep shit. Depending upon how ***** up you are from the beginning determines everything. For me, I was a ***** up little boy. After 3 runs of AM6 and one run of SM3 and WM2 I'm at a place where I'm not who I was before. But I got a long ways to go and a lot of bad shit still. But I'm not a hopeless broken boy anymore. Focus on the long term, growth is never ending.

I've noticed the difference watching your videos. It's hard to say where I'm coming from but I sure as shit don't feel like I have the self image of a man. I definitely am and shall be focused on long term growth. Running AM6 parallels with the growth and improvement I am experiencing at my job. The more I grow the better I get and with that comes the ability to earn more.
@Frosted I will say this though. I do feel I forced myself to become more extroverted when I didn't really want to be. For a long time I enjoyed going to concerts , movies, bookstores, or anywhere else by myself. I've always been into doing my own thing. Somewhere along the way I let either hormones or people around me make me think and believe I had be a certain way. If I had the mental and emotional maturity back then I would have walked away and avoided a metric fuck ton of unnecessary drama. I was and am incredibly lucky that I married a women that has zero desire to change me and is willing to do anything to talk me out of doing something she knows will make me miserable. We have a lot in common but are also very much ourselves. I have been reading articles about Sigma Males. This one specifically describes the traits and characteristics I wish to epitomize

https://www.lovepanky.com/men/essentials...sigma-male
Stage 1 Day 8 - Nothing really to report other than because of the holiday weekend here in the States I have been able to get extra listening time in before going back to work tomorrow morning. In the morning I have an interview for a second job before I head off to my main work. I'm done stressing about money while I progress in my career. I have weighed the pros and cons and giving up down time so I am not a stress case is definitely better than constantly wondering how I'm going to do certain things. I also look at it as taken care of what I'm responsible for. I had serious issues with that in the past because I was raised by people who did everything they could to either run from responsibility or somehow push it off on to someone else .
Stage 1 day 8 update - Since I had some down time today instead of watching movies I've been running a masked version of Stage 1 through earbuds instead of just listening to the ultrasonic version with speakers. It could be the book I'm reading.Hollywood Dead by Richard Kadrey.Sandman Slim #10. The series is a mix of Hank Moody meets John Wick with magic and some Paradise Lost elements thrown in. Either way I'm definitely in a no ***** given kind of mood.
Stage 1 Day 13 - A few days away from being half way through stage one. Even though I don't feel it yet on a surface level I can tell the sub is doing it's work subconsciously as my response to various things especially at work has definitely changed some. Less willingness to back down or give in. Way more focused on my job , paying attention to details, and working on improving and progressing. Rapidly becoming less concerned with what people around me are talking or gossiping about. I did have an hour or two yesterday where I was a bit down and feeling sorry for myself . I made the mistake of comparing my life and situation to other folks I work with. Not something I really want to get into here but I stopped feeling bad when I remembered one of the biggest reasons I'm running AM6 is to be self reliant.
That's why I don't think I've hit any resistance yet. I've also been adamant about making sure I drink lots of water all day. That alone has made my dreams far more vivid and memorable
Stage 1 Day 13 Update - Something else I've noticed. In the last year or so I've gotten in the habit of doing things that need to be done almost immediately instead of putting things off. I have definitely stepped up a bit on that because even on a day off like today when I told myself I was going to run errands tomorrow before the work week starts but I just got those done. I've also become a bit more serious. I've always hated wasting time on stupid shit but now even more so. Makes me wonder why I have a social media account. I feel I have and want things I need to do so why waste time? Like I said in my last post I don't socialize a lot at work anymore. With that I've been a lot quieter and far more focused. I'm not there to make friends
Stage 1 day 17 - Missed a couple of days so I will have to add time at the end. Mad at myself for missing the time because I definitely felt different during the time I missed and not in a good way. Something about AM6 even in stage one it is not easy to describe other than it feels like I can just let go and do what needs to be done. Felt good getting the time in while I slept last night. Felt ready to go this morning. No fighting myself or anything
Pages: 1 2