Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/LM v 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm on day 2 of US/LM with 1 loop in the mornings of the hybrid B track. My previous history were mainly resistance with the difference programs I have tried (MHS 5.5 and a couple of versions of DMSI), probably from not increasing the number of loops to overcome the resistance.

I previously have done the masked tracks because the ultrasonic usually bothers me and I can't adjust it to be comfortable and actually hear the masked when it's used for calibration. I've attempted the hybrid before and it previously couldn't be adjusted. Maybe because I'm using different headphones or my hearing has changed, I've been able to get the hybrid to work this time and adjust it so I'm able to still hear the regular track and not start developing serious headaches. Why I can do it now, I have no idea.

Other history: until about a month before I started doing US/LM I was attempting to do 1 loop of DMSI masked for a few months at night before bed. I didn't notice any results. I did not increase the number of loops, which might have been my resistance keeping me from causing the track to reach a level it would overcome it or I might be overthinking. Let someone else use that data if it's useful.

Sleep Induction Aid v2
I've used this off and on for a while but recently it feels like I've been using it every night and the couple of times I didn't use it, I would just lay in bed for a half-hour to an hour where I would then getup for a bit and either try to go to sleep and then give up and play the Sleep Induction Aid or just play the Sleep Induction Aid. Part of me worries I might have or will develop a dependency on the file but that doesn't make much sense to me. I know I'm able to sleep without it because I've had nights where I've stayed up way later than I normally go to sleep and basically went to bed and passed out. May also be a circadian rhythm issue but I don't know enough about that to figure out when I feel I SHOULD be going to sleep.

US/LM Goals and Effects so Far
My goal is to hopefully use a bit of luck to actually find someone hiring low level associate attorneys in my area and get that job (I'm seeing a lot of "we want 2 or more years of experience in our specific area of law and I don't have that experience). I also know I need more real experience and money before I feel like I could attempt to open my own firm and feel fully comfortable handling the entirety of a case without being able to rely upon a senior attorney. Also, I need funds in order to afford health insurance for myself, malpractice insurance for myself, an office space to rent and a bit more connections with local attorneys in order to have someone who can take over my cases if something unfortunate happens to me and I can't continue their cases in order to be ethics compliant for a solo practitioner. That is my ultimate goal, either open my own firm as a solo practitioner or with a good partner. TBH, I'd also like to find love but a job and finances are my first priority now.

As for effects, today I felt hungrier than I have for a while. I feel like I need to eat more which feels weird. Not sure how you notice something happening with this, honestly but any weirdness I'll bring up. On another note, if I feel resistance or fail to see something like results after 2 weeks-month following the proper schedule, I'll switch to the 7 loops but it will have to be at night, as there is no way I'll be able to find 7 and a half hours of uninterrupted time. I'll probably do 2 loops of the sleep aid followed by the 7 loops. But I'll save that for when I get there. I'll also try to note any issues that seem to arise from using the Sleep Aid, if I can actually notice them, with this program.
Day 6
Still doing 1 loop a day in the mornings when I get up. Haven't really noticed anything except a couple of days ago a family member who has been busy with work recently has found some time off to meet and have lunch.
Day 8
As before keeping to 1 loop in the relative morning. I say that because sometimes I'm waking up a bit later because I stayed up the night before. The only weird thing that's happened is that an online job test I had scheduled for today got canceled and had to be rescheduled for next week. It's not something you really study for but there was apparently an "automatic update" that locked the test giver out of their system. Not sure what to make of it. I wonder if I'll ever see luckier die rolls in my weekly tabletop roleplaying game. Tongue
Day 13 (Second set after 2 day rest, day 3)
I've been feeling more tired lately. I can't figure out if that's my lousy sleep schedule, the use of the sleep induction aid, or, my guess, just not getting enough sleep period. I'm really feeling the hunger but haven't weighed myself lately.

Today, I specifically haven't been feeling that great. Had some nausea and other physical issues that I've had since slightly before I started the subliminal have been acting up. I can't figure out if the issues are resistance, I'm not eating enough and so not enough resources are going to repairs, or if I'm just aggravating the issues unknowingly.

I haven't noticed any real results of this sub but I haven't been doing much where it would be a factor. I plan on doing a few different activities and if I don't see a result by the end of this cycle, I'll boost up the number of loops from the standard 1 to 7, but the 7 will be at night, probably after 2 loops of the sleep aid to help me sleep (I think part of the issue is I'm having trouble sleeping due to the heat here).
I dont know if you can use uslm with sleeping aid. You cant listen 5.5g subs with anything else but you should research it
(09-05-2018, 02:42 AM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if you can use uslm with sleeping aid. You cant listen 5.5g subs with anything else but you should research it
Thanks but I remember somewhere that this might need to be tested a bit as the sleep aid specifically says on its product page:

"This program can be used along side other subliminals. For example, it would be acceptable to add 1 or 2 loops of Sleep Induction Aid to the top of your playlist containing your other subliminals that you would normally listen to while you sleep. It would also be acceptable to use this program as a sleep optimizer (looping all night) and then use another subliminal like you normally do during the day. This should not cause any problems as long as you are not consciously resisting Sleep Induction Aid while you are listening to it."

I'm also kind of requiring the sleep aid because my room is getting too warm when I go to sleep at night. The AC is lower but it's just not getting enough air flow because of where it is within the house.

Also, Day 15
My stomach has been all out of wack recently. It's probably just something I ate but the rest of my body has been feeling off as well because of it. The situation is probably not helped by the dual feeling of hunger and fullness when I eat. That feeling of you could and should eat more but your body is telling you your full and can't eat any more.

I have also confirmed that I've lost a few pounds. I normally weigh somewhere between 240-245 lbs but when I weighed myself yesterday I was down to 237 lbs. So that and the feeling of tiredness probably confirms it's doing something since it's using more energy than I usually consume while also making me feel more tired than normal. This is also all with 1 loop, not sure I could handle 7 if I had to!
What role-playing game you play?
(09-06-2018, 10:36 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]What role-playing game you play?

Currently on Fridays I have a live DnD 5e game, Sunday I have a skype and roll20 based DnD 5e game, and every other Saturday (with RL interrupting more often than not for the GM) I do Pigsmoke which is a Powered by Apocalypse World Game. I'm kind of hoping my Sunday game's campaign will end soon, as I have a potential campaign to replace it as a GM (I'm a player in all of these current games).

I love me my tabletop RPGs.
In your stomach area is your third chakra (solar plexus chakra), responsible for willpower, success, discipline and everything related to that. When he is blocked, you may feel some discomfort which is interpreted as hunger, you will eat more to ease the feelings in your stomach. It's a good sign that the sub is working on your mental/energetic blocks.
Day 18
Not much change but I did notice something when I was doing a job search. One of the first jobs I attempted to apply for out of the blue was for the local DA's office. Apparently they've put up a job posting about hiring. I figure I'll fill out their information and apply. Hopefully, I'll have better luck this time.

I also just noticed the absence of something. My neighbors have quite often had parties that go really late with really loud music that interfere with my ability to get to sleep and I can't remember one happening for more than a few weeks now. That seems *puts on meme sunglasses* lucky.
Day 22
Not sure why but I'm feeling kind of down and low energy today. Otherwise it's a lot of the usual. I feel like I'm trying to escape something and I'm not even sure what. Throw on a bit of weird nervousness as well. Still need to finish a couple of job applications. May be partially related to that? TBH, I'm just free associating at the moment. Well, I'll just hope for good things or my brain will process things over night.
Day 23
Technically it's day 24 as it's past midnight but I'm currently suffering from a bit of shock and I'm not sure what to make of what happened tonight. I probably just got so insanely lucky from such an unlucky situation. A bit of context, I'm currently staying with my parents (unemployed as mentioned earlier) and, an assumed, drunk driver that was being pursued by the police fishtailed and hit my parents two cars that are in the driveway. One of the cars looks like it's possible that it will be totaled. This is all the unlucky part.

The part that surprises me and makes me think I just got insanely lucky is that the car fishtailed out of control and went over the curb area in front the house before it hit the two cars. The same area my car is normally parked. Through a set of multiple coincidences, my car was parked in front of my neighbors house because my aunt decided to visit during the day and parked in the driveway (since my parents were at work). Then, while I still wasn't home (edit: which only happened because a regularly scheduled event was moved to earlier in the day, another setup in this chain), she moved her vehicle to where I normally park rather than the normal area she moves her car which is closer to the neighbors/area between the two houses. Because she blocked my spot, my car was not in front of the house where it would have been hit. Even worse, my car is a salvage title and near the end of its life. It's essentially worthless. Which means that any money I'd get from it wouldn't be enough to get a replacement vehicle, which would make it even harder for me to get and keep a job. I'm kind of shaking based off that realization. I'd of liked to have no cars damaged but to have my car not get totaled is...I don't know what to say. The amount of coincidences that led to my car not being in that spot make me baffled. I'm just thinking about everything and wondering if it's the sub that saved my car. But it's making me wonder why it didn't save the others but I'll just take what I can. Excuse my language but just...holy fuck.
(09-15-2018, 01:48 AM)ResJudicata Wrote: [ -> ]Day 23
Technically it's day 24 as it's past midnight but I'm currently suffering from a bit of shock and I'm not sure what to make of what happened tonight. I probably just got so insanely lucky from such an unlucky situation. A bit of context, I'm currently staying with my parents (unemployed as mentioned earlier) and, an assumed, drunk driver that was being pursued by the police fishtailed and hit my parents two cars that are in the driveway. One of the cars looks like it's possible that it will be totaled. This is all the unlucky part.

The part that surprises me and makes me think I just got insanely lucky is that the car fishtailed out of control and went over the curb area in front the house before it hit the two cars. The same area my car is normally parked. Through a set of multiple coincidences, my car was parked in front of my neighbors house because my aunt decided to visit during the day and parked in the driveway (since my parents were at work). Then, while I still wasn't home (edit: which only happened because a regularly scheduled event was moved to earlier in the day, another setup in this chain), she moved her vehicle to where I normally park rather than the normal area she moves her car which is closer to the neighbors/area between the two houses. Because she blocked my spot, my car was not in front of the house where it would have been hit. Even worse, my car is a salvage title and near the end of its life. It's essentially worthless. Which means that any money I'd get from it wouldn't be enough to get a replacement vehicle, which would make it even harder for me to get and keep a job. I'm kind of shaking based off that realization. I'd of liked to have no cars damaged but to have my car not get totaled is...I don't know what to say. The amount of coincidences that led to my car not being in that spot make me baffled. I'm just thinking about everything and wondering if it's the sub that saved my car. But it's making me wonder why it didn't save the others but I'll just take what I can. Excuse my language but just...holy ****.

I'd say your copy of USLM just paid for itself, lol
with all due respect to Res Man..what a helluva LUCKY and good fortune thing did indeed happen and Shannon,
your quote "I'd say your copy of USLM just paid for itself, lol !" damn man thats the best come back I've heard in ages. grinzzz.. INdeed it has paid for itself.
funny man,Im NOT going thru all kinda resistance,anxiety,sleeplessness,ect. tired as shit sometimes when I wake up but hell if I were working out at da Gym or walking two miles a day or more I'd be thee exact same thang,Man. soo I know MY brains getting a work out and I can deal with it. it means the programs doing exactly what its supposed to be doing. In fact MY way of looking at life is changing so much,I feel lucky to have been able to see and read this post BY Res-Man here,today. Keep Rockin' Res! Keith.
Pages: 1 2 3