Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can we just have UM/OP side A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the UMOP for 10 days and feeling lots of resistance, lots of fears, had some insights but not only nothing changes but i think is even worse. Do not get me wrong, iam not saying that is a bad sub, i think its very powerful and intent to use it at least 3 months because motivation and procrastination problems are really big in my life and i think having some H&C in this sub would be awesome, just what me and a lot of people needs Smile With it i noticed lots of fears like fear of failure, success blocks and even past traumas but i don't think its going to work without some H&C. O also noticed that the USLM sub have a sida A and B, whats with the discrimination? Undecided
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...stination/

The secondary goal of this new program design is to not need healing and clearing to achieve the goals of the program, and so minimal H&C is used. If it becomes apparent that it is needed after 3 months, we will be building and releasing an “A” side version (with extensive H&C) and re-naming this “B” side. For now, this is simply “UM/OP 5.5G”.
(08-21-2018, 02:59 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I am using the UMOP for 10 days and feeling lots of resistance, lots of fears, had some insights but not only nothing changes but i think is even worse. Do not get me wrong, iam not saying that is a bad sub, i think its very powerful and intent to use it at least 3 months because motivation and procrastination problems are really big in my life and i think having some H&C in this sub would be awesome, just what me and a lot of people needs Smile With it i noticed lots of fears like fear of failure, success blocks and even past traumas but i don't think its going to work without some H&C. O also noticed that the USLM sub have a sida A and B, whats with the discrimination? Undecided

Believe me,even I am feeling all those stuff but I won't want to jump on A cause I feel we should give this version a try for least 3 months and see how we perform.

I wonder if we have to pay for "A" is it does come out.. Nvm
Quote:I wonder if we have to pay for "A" is it does come out.. Nvm

Yes it will be like US/LM which have them seperate if it does come out.
(08-21-2018, 04:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...stination/

The secondary goal of this new program design is to not need healing and clearing to achieve the goals of the program, and so minimal H&C is used. If it becomes apparent that it is needed after 3 months, we will be building and releasing an “A” side version (with extensive H&C) and re-naming this “B” side. For now, this is simply “UM/OP 5.5G”.

Yes, I know that, I assume that he will analyze the need for a side A from the reports of users like me. So far, I feel in a dead end with this sub, my gut tells me that I need to instruct my brain on how to get over this block, as I said, I tend to subconsciously resist a lot all subs I had tried and the H&C always helped me eventually.

@Zane I don't know man, 3 months seems like a lot to me to be stuck in a sub that isn't anywhere. With a proper sub I can see massive changes in this time. But maybe I don't fully get the concept of side B. @Shannon said that most people don't have to H&C but I don't think it's true, as far as I know, it is common to have success blocks like fear of failure, fear of success, feeling not worth etc.
I do have lots of mental blocks preventing me to do what I need to do, it wouldn't make more sense to go straight to the side A instead of just wait 3 months and "see if something happens"?
(08-22-2018, 02:55 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2018, 04:01 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...stination/

Yes, I know that, I assume that he will analyze the need for a side A from the reports of users like me. So far, I feel in a dead end with this sub, my gut tells me that I need to instruct my brain on how to get over this block, as I said, I tend to subconsciously resist a lot all subs I had tried and the H&C always helped me eventually.

@Zane I don't know man, 3 months seems like a lot to me to be stuck in a sub that isn't anywhere. With a proper sub I can see massive changes in this time. But maybe I don't fully get the concept of side B. @Shannon said that most people don't have to H&C but I don't think it's true, as far as I know, it is common to have success blocks like fear of failure, fear of success, feeling not worth etc.
I do have lots of mental blocks preventing me to do what I need to do, it wouldn't make more sense to go straight to the side A instead of just wait 3 months and "see if something happens"?

@Shannon has said that procrastination is a fear. All procrastination research that I have done myself has said its both fear and a bad habit. Therefore to not have a healing and clearing sub seems odd and I agree that having a H&C that removes the fear, resistance, obstacles makes sense.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid204384
(08-25-2018, 07:40 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I made a thread suggesting the side A is needed as most people procrastinate and have motivation issues due to lots of deep self limiting beliefs. This sub gave nothing more then anxiety and fear daily, had massive resistance and end up procrastinating more then ever. @Shannon will say that it isn't the sub but my own resistance, yeah, I get it but we have a practical problem here and the solution seems to be a H&C module. 3 month of using in those conditions is a lot to ask since this time could be well spent in another sub.
(08-25-2018, 07:53 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]I 100% percent agree with you. I am on my 3rd week and so far I have got 0 result of this sub. All the gains I got from MLS on the other hand gone away. There is no calm , centered energy with this sub. All the time I feel restless and doing the least important things first. I feel this sub is a procrastination booster for me so far.
(08-25-2018, 09:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Reversal resistance. There is no A side because I am trying to see where we are in the state of overcoming the need for an A side. For those of you who need it, there will eventually be an A side. But for now, we are doing an observation to see how the tech is doing.

(08-22-2018, 02:55 AM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I know that, I assume that he will analyze the need for a side A from the reports of users like me. So far, I feel in a dead end with this sub, my gut tells me that I need to instruct my brain on how to get over this block, as I said, I tend to subconsciously resist a lot all subs I had tried and the H&C always helped me eventually.

It's been my experience that most people in this forum gloss over the instructions. My apologies and I meant no offense.

Your assumption is correct that Shannon needs to analyze reports from users like you before he can make side A.

Hopefully, you will continue listening to UM/OP and help Shannon with his research and development.
If root of all problems is fear then u guys need OF-5.5G.

Believe after listening to OF-5G something changed and then every sub I used after that was in one way or another guiding me to fix my problems...

Before OF-5G I would always be in the habit to go against my gut feelings but after that I started listening to my gut slowly and Slowly..

OF-5G started everything...

If it wasn't for OF-5G I am sure I won't have touched DMSI or MLS-5.5G or MLS-5.5G not even UM-OP.

Because I would have keep avoiding those subs and would have choose another sub.

Idk if OF-5G contains any HC or not but it sure was a rough ride for me my subc bothered me most of OF-5G.

Took me a long time to realise the Difference between gut feeling and impulsive.
(08-21-2018, 02:59 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]I am using the UMOP for 10 days and feeling lots of resistance, lots of fears, had some insights but not only nothing changes but i think is even worse. Do not get me wrong, iam not saying that is a bad sub, i think its very powerful and intent to use it at least 3 months because motivation and procrastination problems are really big in my life and i think having some H&C in this sub would be awesome, just what me and a lot of people needs Smile With it i noticed lots of fears like fear of failure, success blocks and even past traumas but i don't think its going to work without some H&C. O also noticed that the USLM sub have a sida A and B, whats with the discrimination? Undecided

Why not seeing it like multi-staged subs, I love subs that had 2nd ASRB because we can evaluate and re-evaluate every cycle ends. The 'growth' is measurable that way, if and only if we active journaling our result regarding the subs we use, because I believe the naturalizer is just too strong if we don't do journal, but when we do--and when we looked at how much we already going--we knew it's works Superman