Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male v.6 Journal - Run #4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Alright, so I started Alpha Male v.6 on a whim.

I'm going to try to accomplish a couple of things during this run (which should end on February 7, 2018):

- Complete Book III of my book series.
- Read as many books from my booklist as I can (about 60+ books, so it's not possible).
- Do online dating and have a bunch of dates and success.
- Continue taking voice lessons over Skype.
- Build my wardrobe.

I'll add to this list over time.
Since it appears you didn't take a break from MHS 5.5G, I'm curious to see if you find that the P-tech in MHS overrides your 5G listening time for the first 20-25 days...

Good luck on your goals.
(08-19-2018, 03:39 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Since it appears you didn't take a break from MHS 5.5G, I'm curious to see if you find that the P-tech in MHS overrides your 5G listening time for the first 20-25 days...

Good luck on your goals.

Thanks! Not sure how it will influence me. I did allow myself to sleep as much as needed these last couple of days, and it's been a lot; but my usual weekend sleep time is a lot.

(08-19-2018, 05:49 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]I always admired your work ethic. Anyways good luck man. Glad to see you back on the AM6 path.

I'm much more productive and motivated on AM6 than with any other subliminal, even with BASE. Had my daily plans down to the minute (for the most part). We'll see how it goes this time.

Day 2,

Had a motivation to clean out my apartment; got everything looking good.
I've had this realization that I've set myself a bunch of lists of to-dos before I can start doing Book III, including reading and learning a programming language to make my job easier. I'm realizing that the rate of return isn't that great, and that I've been placing it as an imaginary obstacles to doing the work that I actually need to do, and of placing myself in situations that will make me grow.

I've realized that the Alpha Male runs were useful, but this run will be distinct from all three of my previous runs for these reasons:
  • I was a college student; dependent on family, and earning less than 15K per year; I'm earning multiple times this amount now.
  • I was not employed full-time in any capacity; I now have credible full-time work with real-time experience as a professional
  • I didn't have a car, so not independent in location; I now have a car with my own insurance and plenty of driving experience.
  • No real understanding of money or finances; I thought the whole point was to store it in my savings, and stocks were extremely risky. I now have a lot of savings, and I've just created income streams with stocks and mutual funds over this weekend.
  • I'm a real adult, and people take me and my opinion seriously
  • I've spent incredible amounts of time learning and reading on new topics; I'm further ahead than many people on the topics of my choosing. Very few can say that they have my combined set of skills.
  • I've spend considerable amount of time learning self-defense, and so I feel much more comfortable in case of a hostile situation (but never fully confident)
Congrats and enjoy the ride, as I'm looking to see any overlapping results.
Stage 1, Day 3,

I was feeling drained and extremely tired during the first half of the day. But, my first work day while on this program was spent being more assertive, vocal - I guess you could call it 'alpha'. I got the job done. I was able to hold eye contact for decently long periods of time without any inner turmoil.

However, my time after work has been unproductive, despite feeling wired.
Stage 1, Day 4,

Still feeling tired. Giving myself about 8 hours of sleep tonight.
Might be the p-tech, which is my fault for not giving myself proper time between the subliminals.

Got through the day decently well.
I'm almost considering taking on the task for writing my third book, though I was thinking of starting 1-2 months from now. Might give a little bit of time until summer is up.
Stage 1, Day 7,

I like the fact that this subliminal actually works, and noticeably so.
The effects are internal, and have obvious external effects.

Even BASE, which didn't have incredible internal effects, created a financial upgrade a few months upon starting. This was true upon both runs.

What I don't care for, is to chalk up stasis as some kind of compounded inner resistance that eventually leads me to do absolutely nothing towards the goal.
Stage 1, Day 8,

I'm feeling a certain level of dissatisfaction as to where I am in my life.
I'm aware of the problem, but not about the solution.

I've written the introduction for draft #1 of my next book, but I'm not sure if now is the right time.
Stage 1, Day 9,

I have some extra money left over this month. With it, I plan on buying a set of hand grippers (Captains of Crush) and a separate book to increase hand strength.
I also plan to buy BlackDragon's Online Dating eBook; I need to start dating again Smile
Stage 1, Day 10,

I'm having some issues with binge eating. It's very minor. It's only really started this Saturday, but I've been reaching for foods that I normally never touch, and I indulge in cravings that I normally ignore.

I've had a colleague tell me that I'd be able to pull off running a business in my very field.
Right now, I'm a contract worker with a network of professionals; I get paid a good amount, but my actual cost per hour (for the company being billed) is triple what I'm currently being paid. And so, I could start my own company and consult with these companies myself, and basically keep the money myself as a self-employed contractor. However, I would need to run audits, and do things that are beyond my own responsibilities.

If that were the case, then I would have the incentive to create my own software to run audits and to accomplish my daily tasks more easily.

The second option is to take up a 3-6 month contract in a remote location that continually needs labor. They are willing to fly you out, pay your lodging, pay your food, pay a signing bonus, and pay you triple. And there's internet. But, it's extremely remote.

I'm considering this a whole lot more than usual, considering that I've finished two of my three books, and I'm 6K words into draft #1 of my third book.
Stage 1, Day 13,

Until this morning, I've felt the effects of the P tech of the last 5.5G subliminal I used.
I've been sleeping in during the past two weeks.
However, I think the effects of the last subliminal has been wearing off, and I've been able to figure out a decent ratio of running subliminals and silence while sleeping to not feel too wiped out in the mornings.
This morning, I was able to wake up without hitting the snooze button, and go for a brisk walk. First one in a couple weeks.

Yesterday, I was able to run 3 miles, and felt some of the usual knee pain, but it was maybe 10% less painful than last week's run. After the initial wall, I'm able to fly, or at least jog reasonably fast, despite the pain.
Stage 1, Day 15,

Almost halfway through the program. Doing pretty good on my next book at 18K words in 8 days.
Stage 1, Day 16,

Halfway through Stage #1. I'm at 22.8 K words after 9 days. I intend on finishing the first draft within the next 10 days at most. I don't foresee this book being any longer than 50 K words.
Stage 1, Day 17,

I have no motivation to write; I did extra singing practice and was able to hit some F#4s, which is nice.
I went to Jiu Jitsu and that went well.

Today was a weird day at work, but it went alright.

I'm gonna go to bed sooner than usual so that I can get energized to write more tomorrow.

Zero words today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7