Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How exactly the Universal Detox sub works?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am planning my next sub to be one focused in H&C like E2, UD or DMSI (mainly for the H&C module), i already have E2 so it is my first choice but i also am into body detox, raw foods, water fast, dry fast etc and the UD would be awesome but in the description i don't really understand exactly how the mental and emotional detox works. Does it have OFGS? What scripts does the sub have? I mean, E2 i understand that changes mindset like get rid of some fear and put some positive belief like "Every Thing is Possible!" instead. But how UD would work?
I'm not sure if it has OGSF, Shannon will have to answer that part. But I saved a post by Shannon about this a while ago that will help.

Quote:Toxins cause damage or maintain a state of degraded health. Detoxing allows you to stop the ongoing damage and remove the state of prevention of health. From there you can heal naturally and/or respond as you choose.

Take for example a toxic belief. Let's use "I can only get ugly women because I'm ugly." for this example.

To detox this belief we will be removing the belief that we are limited in a damaging way, and that means that the limitation of only being ugly is cleared, and makes way for the potential to change yourself into something else. It also clears away the limitation of "I can only get ugly girls", for that reason and because that is a limitation that damages your self esteem, which means it is a toxic belief.

UD would clear away the limitations because the toxic beliefs were dissolved and make way for you to change what your limits were as a result of them. If the cause and results of those beliefs are also toxic, they would also be cleared.

E2 would work not on those beliefs, but the emotional damage causing them and the damage caused by them to you emotionally. This would basically chop down the tree, but in a different way.

The difference is a challenging one to explain, and it is multi-faceted because the H&C for E2/DMSI are working on different things than the UD is in some cases, and of course the approach is very different as well.

That should give you a better understanding.
(08-19-2018, 08:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if it has OGSF, Shannon will have to answer that part. But I saved a post by Shannon about this a while ago that will help.

On a related subject: why do some programs not have product descriptions which showcase the technologies in them, like E2 and DMSI?
(08-19-2018, 08:27 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if it has OGSF, Shannon will have to answer that part. But I saved a post by Shannon about this a while ago that will help.

Quote:Toxins cause damage or maintain a state of degraded health. Detoxing allows you to stop the ongoing damage and remove the state of prevention of health. From there you can heal naturally and/or respond as you choose.

Take for example a toxic belief. Let's use "I can only get ugly women because I'm ugly." for this example.

To detox this belief we will be removing the belief that we are limited in a damaging way, and that means that the limitation of only being ugly is cleared, and makes way for the potential to change yourself into something else. It also clears away the limitation of "I can only get ugly girls", for that reason and because that is a limitation that damages your self esteem, which means it is a toxic belief.

UD would clear away the limitations because the toxic beliefs were dissolved and make way for you to change what your limits were as a result of them. If the cause and results of those beliefs are also toxic, they would also be cleared.

E2 would work not on those beliefs, but the emotional damage causing them and the damage caused by them to you emotionally. This would basically chop down the tree, but in a different way.

The difference is a challenging one to explain, and it is multi-faceted because the H&C for E2/DMSI are working on different things than the UD is in some cases, and of course the approach is very different as well.

Thank you, that helped but its still too mysterious for me, i am going with E2 or DMSI.
That would be a good question for Shannon too. I'd say that he used it when he felt it is appropriate, like on programs that are more comprehensive where it makes sense to list those things.
(08-20-2018, 05:07 PM)ianmarconi Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you, that helped but its still too mysterious for me, i am going with E2 or DMSI.

DMSI 3.2 has a detox module. It's specific to the DMSI goal, but it's there and work ala UD.
Think I'll run this after E2, for a more effective AM6 run.
(08-20-2018, 02:47 PM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]

On a related subject: why do some programs not have product descriptions which showcase the technologies in them, like E2 and DMSI?

Most of the technologies in them are secret. Listing a bunch of mysterious acronyms is useless. It doesn't actually tell you anything, and it uses up my time that I could spend making more programs and developing new technologies.
Ian,

I never saw this thread until today, and I ran UD for almost a full 3 months. It was a POWERFUL sub for change. I chose it for emotional and mental reasons, though I experienced and noticed the physical aspects at times.

Was it mysterious for me? Not dangerously so. I had hope it might help flush out some garbage beliefs I had, and maybe those I wasn't fully aware of. While running UD, I had this, and more, when I let it do its thing. I found it not to be a stressful sub in any way.

I realized within weeks of use that I lied to myself, and then to others, in all of my interactions. My front was all for a fear of not making it being real, and it pissed me off deeply when I first encountered it. Agreeing with Ben's response, it doesn't heal the effects of this faulty thinking, it heals the root. And without a root, I grieved a bit. Though this sounds undesirable, weeping was a relief compared to the fear-based lying I did every single day. In my UD journal I shared I'd known for years I was doing this, but change......did not seem possible at all. Without me knowing why or how, UD cleaned up some roots, which necessarily mandated I change. It shook my whole outlook for a few months, and I changed some circles I'd run in for many years. The change in me scared me first, then saddened me. Sadness was me grieving something I'd lost. I tried to resist it, but UD won out. For me, the result was peace with myself. Those were some of the sweetest moments of my life running it.

I'm using E2 currently, and it's highlighting some damaging beliefs I'm holding with family members. But I've also been looking for them. In comparison, I thought I was doing "good enough" before starting UD. Then my own BS surfaced.

If I were to shorten UD's effects in one sentence, it'd be this one:

"The truth can set you free, but it might piss you off first"

UD is a beautiful, powerful subliminal. Expect change when you run it.

EDIT: What I do know is that UD is very personal, adapting its goals to each person's needs specifically. For me, my faulty thinking was most toxic, affecting nearly everything in my life. From my understanding, it morphs to each person. So "what does UD work on?" is different in each person. I'd have never pinpointed me lying to myself as my greatest need; it was.
Do you think it makes a difference in the H&C if you run one first and then the other? Clearing the root problem vs the damage done by it?
E2 or UD first? That's a good question. I'll give my opinion based on my experience.

I came here with my head filled with fear, confusion, tons of lying to myself, and oh yeah, I'll mention fear again. It ruled me.
Using E2 when I first came to IML helped me see that I could be freed from my fears, guilt, and shame if I was consistent using healing subs. Since E2 has a lot of basic emotional healing and training--plus the emotional shielding to not live in that inner hell remembering stuff--I'd use it first. E2 is easy peasy when I compare it to weekly therapy or counseling I've done. It's simply so damn easy facing my stuff hidden inside since it clears stuff I've been terrified of--oftentimes without me even knowing it was working on a deep root.

I likely would have not stayed on UD if I started with it. I was creating so many emotional emergencies when I came that without a training (found in E2) I might have jumped off it. And I'd have done it for logical, "reasonable" reasons. Because even in the description, UD paints a bit of a fantasy for someone living in emotional crisis day to day. Doing E2 for a few months allowed me to say "Holy S***! I feel better today! I could keep on doing this!" I wasn't nearly as emotionally dependent on others, I could relax more when alone, and I began having HOPE. And emotional crisis......why was I creating them? (That answer came to me while using UD. It was a larger root I needed to let go of.)

So, I'd recommend E2 first, then UD based on my background and experience. I'm doing E2 again currently, and my daily awarenesses of my thinking, attitudes, and beliefs are nearly everywhere I look. I did NOT see so much on my first run. And Shannon designed it like that so "when we are ready", bigger guns might come out.
I'd say if you really need healing and specifically want to focus on that then E2 would be better than UD. Then maybe UD can clear some stuff up after.