Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stage 7 Refresher for SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone upto now ran the stage 7 Refresher? I want to know what your experiences were.

Got along way to go but it would be nice to hear everyone's opinions.
I ran AM7 stage 7 with good results. I ran SM3 with solid results (regretibly didn't do a journal) but never ran stage 7. I probably never will. Although I thought SM3 was a success DMSI for me has been even more beneficial in many areas of life.
(08-19-2018, 05:51 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]I ran AM7 stage 7 with good results. I ran SM3 with solid results (regretibly didn't do a journal) but never ran stage 7. I probably never will. Although I thought SM3 was a success DMSI for me has been even more beneficial in many areas of life.

Wow, Jake, can you give me a copy of your copy of AM 7 so I can start selling it without having to actually build it? That would be awesome, buddy!
That’s clearly a typo.
And I'm clearly making a joke.
It didn’t seem like it
(08-21-2018, 12:21 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]It didn’t seem like it

Hey, lighten up! (Also a joke.)

My sense of humor is ridiculous. I figured that was ridiculous to the point that it couldn't be taken the wrong way, but I guess I can see how it might come across as sarcasm. It's not. Just a joke.
(08-21-2018, 01:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

My sense of humor is ridiculous. I figured that was ridiculous to the point that it couldn't be taken the wrong way, but I guess I can see how it might come across as sarcasm. It's not. Just a joke.

No sweat, it’s happened to me before through texts. Lost in transcription.
(08-21-2018, 08:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2018, 05:51 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]I ran AM7 stage 7 with good results. I ran SM3 with solid results (regretibly didn't do a journal) but never ran stage 7. I probably never will. Although I thought SM3 was a success DMSI for me has been even more beneficial in many areas of life.

Wow, Jake, can you give me a copy of your copy of AM 7 so I can start selling it without having to actually build it? That would be awesome, buddy!

Hahahaha. Just saw this. Sure thing Shannon anything for you man. Upload will begin immediately. Keep in mind the files are FLAC and quite large in size so be patient with me.
I want a copy too! Big Grin
(08-22-2018, 04:20 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I want a copy too! Big Grin

Lol. You got it buddy!