Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra success info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the success in US/LM focus fired or does it spread out your success too all avenues possible, or does it focus on what you want to focus on.

Like if I want to be rapper but my subconscious thinks that i'd be a better business man, would the program automatically direct me towards business.

Or do I Just become overall more successful at everything and anything that I want.
I wondered that myself, Shannon said recently "US/LM focuses on whatever you are doing, focusing on, desiring.".

So sounds like it can help with whatever you want it to help with.
USLM focuses on your conscious goals and desires, whatever you are consciously focused on.
I understand that Side A is only for those who have "subconscious resistance to or fear of success that Side B is unable to get you past". However, if the user does not have much resistance/fear to success wouldn't the clearing instruction part of A simply not be actioned, leaving the user to try to execute the luck/success part of the sub, just like B.

So, if you only intend to purchase one version, wouldn't A be a better option to go for, just in case you do need the clearing?
Shannon can better answer, but my thought is that your mind still has to process it to a certain point even if you don't need the healing so that it knows that you don't need it if that makes sense.

So you'd still be using up more 'bandwidth' so to speak.
(08-19-2018, 01:14 PM)"Q Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that Side A is only for those who have "subconscious resistance to or fear of success that Side B is unable to get you past". However, if the user does not have much resistance/fear to success wouldn't the clearing instruction part of A simply not be actioned, leaving the user to try to execute the luck/success part of the sub, just like B.

So, if you only intend to purchase one version, wouldn't A be a better option to go for, just in case you do need the clearing?

What we have found, which led to A and B in DMSI, is that trying to only activate the healing and clearing if it is necessary, seems to result in the subconscious seeking (and usually finding) some new way to execute the H&C, or using it as an excuse not to execute the rest of the program and actually achieve the design goals. It seems that the subconscious does not follow logic like the conscious mind does, and conditional logic especially.

Otherwise, I would only need to make the "A" side and we would be done. I tried that. Didn't work.

I am still working on getting past that, but for now we may need A/B, and B is better to start with to see if you actually need A side.
(08-21-2018, 08:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]...seems to result in the subconscious seeking (and usually finding) some new way to execute the H&C...
Ohmy

That observation makes sense. It is quite spooky/sinister when you think about the general implications of that in relation to how the subconscious mind works
(08-21-2018, 08:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]or using it as an excuse not to execute the rest of the program and actually achieve the design goals.
@Shannon
Are you saying that when the program has H&C, the unconscious mind uses it as an excuse to procrastinate and not execute the main goal?

Also, i usually feel lots of resistance with subs and i recently had an insight that i have huge success blocks and i fear and assume failure so i don't even try anything (aka procrastinate like hell) or when i do i can feel that i am working at 10% of capacity or something. I am interested in dealing with it permanently as i feel that this is the MAIN issue in my life. Wouldn't make more sense to use the "A" side and clean and heal everything forever instead of just "overcoming" temporarily?