Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Time Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple really, something to help us get more organised, efficient and productive.
If u don't procrastinate then won't that help you manage time..
I was about to say that UM/OP would help with that.
thanks guys, yeah I was wondering if UM/OP would or could help with that, but im going to wait and see about it because im unsure if UM/OP will target us to do what is important rather than what we feel is important.

eg: Studying for me is far more important than cleaning my room, but cleaning my room (or desk) usually happens as a scapegoat to procrastinate.

UM/OP may make me productive in cleaning my room, doing my laundry, shopping etc, so i would be productive but not directed or focused on the best things so thats why I wonder.

Also unsure if time management, such as prioritising, scheduling etc will be automatically taken care of with UM/OP.

will see though once I start as to how I get going.
Well I can say when I used UM 4g that I got alot more done, and I was writing down a list of a few things to get done and getting them done. So I was able to prioritize and get the things done I wanted to.
(08-15-2018, 04:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Well I can say when I used UM 4g that I got alot more done, and I was writing down a list of a few things to get done and getting them done. So I was able to prioritize and get the things done I wanted to.

thats seriously what I needed to hear Ben thanks buddy! If UM/OP can get me moving then wow the world better move out of my way cos success will be mine to own!!