Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha male 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Want to give alpha male 6 a run but does anyone know when 6g will be RELEASED? ??
There's no estimated date for that, even Shannon doesn't know as he is still developing it. And AM won't be among the first few programs in 6g. So it's worth doing AM6 still.
Thanks WHAT'S other subs are included in AM6 I forgot ?
Unless Shannon changed his mind. In his discussion thread somewhere end of June/start of July (if you want to dig the exact post), he wrote that AM would be the first 6G program and that it could cost up to $2K.

It still makes a lot of sense to buy AM6 now since owners of the program will be offered a substantial discount (50-75%) so that buying AM6 now upgrade to AM7 when released will be cheaper than waiting for AM7 release.

This is what I did
No, he's said several AM won't be the first 6g program. That will likely be ASC, he wants to make a few other things first in 6g as AM will take alot of time.

The discount is 50% for people who purchased the version before, there's no 75%.
ok ok. I went by memory (hence I wrote 50-75% discount).

Here is the page where I saw Shannon write about AM7:
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...3-?page=91

in it he says that it will be developped somewhere in 2019-2020. Shannon wrote 4-6 months dev time to convert AM from 5G to 6G. It seems like very far away but considering that AM program is a 6 months commitment. By the time the program is done, AM7 will pretty much be about to be released and you will be ready to do a second pass with the upcoming version

Again, I stand corrected. AM won't be first 6G program. Maybe the third one... In my book, that means it will be among the very first ones...
Stage 1 is making me sleepy been busy wasent listening like I should but now I am so far just tired
Day 1
As for what's in Stage 1. That's a difficult question as AM is a whole different program, but this gives an indication.

Quote:That's not very easy to answer for two reasons. First, each year I try to make as many improvements as possible, and second, the script is so huge and complex. That' why there are six stages.

Most people respond to Stage 1 with a fairly polar response. Either they don't notice anything, or they notice they are really growing in self confidence and a few even start reporting impatience with the people around them playing mind games and trying to manipulate them. Stage 1 is clearing out the negative self image BS and laying a solid foundation for the rest of the program. Stage 1 specifically prepares you for Stage 2.

Stage 2 is not as polar usually, but some people still don't see enough to notice a difference. Most people begin noticing this stage and this is where most people start showing the self confidence, desire to stand up and do one's own thing, and the irritation with the BS of others really starts manifesting here. Stage 2 is designed to get you up to speed and ready for Stage 3.

Stage 3 is aimed at bringing out the Big Guns. This is where you'll be ready to get serious about becoming an alpha, but it also aims to balance and temper the previous stages. Thus while there may be irritation with the BS of others, your response will tend to be more refined and less crude. Big Guns means this is where the core of the Alpha/Dominant programming really takes focus. Stage 3 is where most of the most important and obvious work is going on because it is here you are learning to accept an internalize the Alpha core you couldn't have handled dealing with previous to using Stages 1 and 2. It also prepares you for Stage 4.

Stage 4 is a combination of extension of Stage 3's teachings and concepts, and a refresher for Stages 1 and 2. It also refines the Alpha/Dominant social response and makes you more self sufficient and less likely to feel the need to prove anything to anyone. Self reliance. It also prepares for Stage 5.

Stage 5 is a further extension of some of the concepts introduced in Stage 3 and Stage 4, and further polishes the attitude, aiming for a sort of cool "James Bond" effect. The primary goal of this stage is to polish and refine what all the previous stages have been introducing and building.

Stage 6 is a "finalizer". It is like the varnish coat. The "final polish and sealant", designed to put a high gloss on everything that has been built so far and make it as long term and permanent as possible. It also acts as a stabilizer, balancer and refresher for Stages 1 through 5.
I meant do u know what subs are included in stage 1 like asc etc ????
Day 10 nothing I noticed different voice seems to be a lil deeper
As I said AM6 is seperate from other programs, it isn't like 'this stage has this subliminal in it' and Shannon hasn't released information past what I posted above and the sales page which give an idea of what in it.
I don’t know if this am6 stage 1 is working or not but I will continue
Day 14 haven’t noticed anything yet got into a bar fight last night got cracked in the head with a bottle after I punched some guy in face he was being disrespectful and I’m not a coward
Pages: 1 2