Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE vs US/LM better fit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a trader and i would like to know which program is better fit for me. I used BASE for 5 days and i felt good. Motivation and productivity was above normal. Today i read all the bullets and i understand it heavily targets people who are involved in business and helps motivation, luck, money magnet and success which i am mostly interested in. The issue is that the sub is having so many parts that i assume it will take more time to settle in my mindset and some parts might not even settle, again this is an assumption never used sub before

I read all the blogs regarding US/LM and it helps with motivation aswell. I assume it will help me better because it is less complicated and it should settle much faster. Also newer technology should work better. Today i did a loop of US/LM hybrid flac and i felt nothing. I understand it is the first day but in BASE i felt something from the beginning

I have both programs

Which one do you think is the best option for my job and why you think that? Any help and suggestion is much appreciated
You really should have asked this question before jumping headlong into US/LM.

Now that you've run US/LM, you have used a subliminal with P6 technology. That technology keeps the program looping in your mind - while you're not even actively listening - for at least 35 days. US/LM, being significantly more powerful than BASE, will override BASE programming. Now you're either stuck with listening to US/LM, or taking a 35 day break before using BASE again.

Next time, it would be wise to read and follow the instructions. If you're going to start using a program like BASE (or any sub, really), resolve yourself to finish what you start.
I read the instructions posted for both programs. I didnt read anywhere that US/LM will loop for 35days on product's page. Also i dont agree with the latest statement. If you find something better for your situation you dont have to push through a sub(or any situation in life for that matter), unless the estimated benefit of result/time will be less then switch will produce the most expected value
(08-14-2018, 05:51 AM)worldpua Wrote: [ -> ]I read the instructions posted for both programs. I didnt read anywhere that US/LM will loop for 35days on product's page. Also i dont agree with the latest statement. If you find something better for your situation you dont have to push through a sub(or any situation in life for that matter), unless the estimated benefit of result/time will be less then switch will produce the most expected value

If you want to continuously swap subs, like some here do, be my guest. It's your life. But starting a 6-month, 6-stage journey and changing your mind after a few days.... Well, like I said, you can't go back now without a 35+ day sub-free break without completely wasting your time.

If the P6 warning isn't on the product page, it probably should be added so people (like you) who aren't familiar with the technology in Shannon's subliminals can make better, more informed, decisions.
I described the reasons i decided to change and they are valid. I am new to subliminals. It is trial and error and i am fine with that. That being said thank you for pointing out the p6 but i cant find anything related to US/LM. I found the take a break rule only in DMSI. I will wait Shannon to respond what i should do but no matter what i would appreciate your thoughts on my original question. Thank you in advance

To summarize
-Which is best for my situation BASE or US/ML?
-I used 5 days base and i did one loop of US/ML today. What happens if i go back to BASE? (this is for Shannon)
I think you should stick to US/LM at this point. It's more powerful and better suited for your goal.
Usually you do want to finish a 6 stage program once you've started it.

That aside that I feel US/LM is would likely be better. BASE is for if you're wanting to become an entrepreneur, have your own business. I don't feel that trading really matches that as much as other things.

Quote:-I used 5 days base and i did one loop of US/ML today. What happens if i go back to BASE? (this is for Shannon)

If Shannon doesn't see it here soon i'd post it in his journal discussion thread, usually he will see things first there.
Thanks