Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck and how far can it take you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The luck aspect of USLM intrigues me very much. I wanted to create this thread to discuss and share examples of such.

I've been running USLM for a week now and after playing golf with my brother he commented he has never seen me be so consistently lucky over the course of 18 holes. He has no clue I am running the sub or that it even exists. Nothing crazy happened but it just seemed as if every little bounce went my way. Even when I had a bad shot it turned out at least okay.

My real question is how far can this sub magnify luck? I've experienced little things like better breaks in golf and have received several small things free. All under $10. But could this sub magnify luck to the point you win a major lottery or receive a large inheritance you didn't know you had coming?
One of my friends through high school and about five years after had about a five year run of unbelievable good luck. His luck in golf was the most unreal. It never mattered how many times he hit the ball in the woods he always had a clear shot. In cards he never had a bad hand. In sports betting his picks even the ones everyone thought were horrible usually ended up winning. Then one day it all ended. I'm still friends with the guy but for whatever reason his luck average at best.
That's a good one for Shannon to answer as i'm not sure of the details of LM.
(08-12-2018, 11:22 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]One of my friends through high school and about five years after had about a five year run of unbelievable good luck. His luck in golf was the most unreal. It never mattered how many times he hit the ball in the woods he always had a clear shot. In cards he never had a bad hand. In sports betting his picks even the ones everyone thought were horrible usually ended up winning. Then one day it all ended. I'm still friends with the guy but for whatever reason his luck average at best.

Well, I think Luck doesnt end. I think his mindset changed with time and he picked up "limited based thinking" and mental BS from society or something due to which his subc now doest believe in luck or is blocked...

I have seen people who are so unlucky that if u just walk or go with them then ur work or goal of that day will be messed up.

I know I dude who emitted negative vibes. Imean I once took him to my father's office and the guard stopped us. Never in my life have I been stopped by a security guard. My father told me a trick due to which thye wont stop us.

So after that security guards stopped us he asked us to get a "entry pass" to enter the building even after we got the entry pass...He still wont let us in..Said that he doesnt want us to enter. After that Myfather came down and took us to his office building..

Also one time he stayed for like 1 night in our house and something happened and all of a sudden there was a Power Blackout and at the same time my mom received a really bad news..This dude was like carrying a "Curse" with him and curing everything and even himself.

No, wonder after using subs and DMSI I slowly broke my contact with him as he was in lower /negative vibration or reality..
(08-12-2018, 09:06 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]The luck aspect of USLM intrigues me very much. I wanted to create this thread to discuss and share examples of such.

I've been running USLM for a week now and after playing golf with my brother he commented he has never seen me be so consistently lucky over the course of 18 holes. He has no clue I am running the sub or that it even exists. Nothing crazy happened but it just seemed as if every little bounce went my way. Even when I had a bad shot it turned out at least okay.

My real question is how far can this sub magnify luck? I've experienced little things like better breaks in golf and have received several small things free. All under $10. But could this sub magnify luck to the point you win a major lottery or receive a large inheritance you didn't know you had coming?

How far? My personal answer would be unlimited possibilities, why? Luck win over everything..who could beat luck anyway? Lol
(08-12-2018, 07:45 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 09:06 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: [ -> ]The luck aspect of USLM intrigues me very much. I wanted to create this thread to discuss and share examples of such.

How far? My personal answer would be unlimited possibilities, why? Luck win over everything..who could beat luck anyway? Lol

Agreed. You never heard the term "Better to be lucky than smart"?

Also, watch Deadpool 2. You'll see. Wink
(08-13-2018, 06:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 07:45 PM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed. You never heard the term "Better to be lucky than smart"?

Also, watch Deadpool 2. You'll see. Wink

Agree here as well about the overall power of luck but how much can USLM influence luck if we are fully executing. Shannon has indicated there are limits but what are they?
------------------
(08-13-2018, 10:28 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Those are really cool results Jake. There are some luck modules in DMSI, and I've noticed when I'm on it I can sort of predict the future. It's nothing major, sometimes I will talk to someone and an obscure word will pop up in my thoughts, and then seconds later the person I'm talking to will use that word in our conversation!

It's not something I can consciously control, I just notice something a second or two before it actually happens. It's also happened with topics of conversation. I've had obscure topics pop up in my head, and 20 minutes later someone speaks to me on the exact same topic (topics I needed help with btw). I know what Deja Vu feels like, and this isn't Deja Vu. I also recall a few weeks ago having the thought of friends coming into my life, and then just days later I get PM's from childhood friends I haven't talked to in years.

I think the Luck modules in DMSI are related to manifestation more than anything else. The volume of hot girls I see everyday now is significantly greater than before.

Thanks Travis. I noticed similar Deja Vu occurances while running dmsi but didn't realize it had luck modules.

I'm going to give USLM a full 3-4 month run to see what kind of results I can get then jump back into DMSI. I may just run it until 3.4 is out depending on timing.
The "magnification of luck" depends on a variety of variables, including how much you execute, how many conscious goals you have, what those goals are, your personality, and various types of external influences, such as the cycle I went through.

USLM 5.5G is aimed at being a moderate effect so it doesn't drain your energy. There is going to be a program in the future that focuses on pushing "luck magnification" as far as it can go, but that's for 6G.
(08-13-2018, 03:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The "magnification of luck" depends on a variety of variables, including how much you execute, how many conscious goals you have, what those goals are, your personality, and various types of external influences, such as the cycle I went through.

USLM 5.5G is aimed at being a moderate effect so it doesn't drain your energy. There is going to be a program in the future that focuses on pushing "luck magnification" as far as it can go, but that's for 6G.

Thanks Shannon, that clears things up for me significantly. The 6g program sounds exciting. I'm still extremely excited about the possibilities of the 5.5g sub but it's cool knowing the 6g is somewhere down the road.
@Shannon So is USLM able to combat astrological cycles like the one you went through?
(08-14-2018, 12:37 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon So is USLM able to combat astrological cycles like the one you went through?

IIRC he said can that he can minimize the effect but cannot escape it.
Not sure what or if it means anything but today I bought about 10 items at Home Depot and the total came to exactly $50.00. Then I filled up with gas and when the pump clicked off it was exactly 16.00 gallons and $46.00. Not sure how that benefits me but Ive never had multiple numbers all end even like that right after each other.
Pages: 1 2