Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS or UM/OP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am starting a new job.

I got the job because I have demonstrated that I can learn fast. not because i have exact experience for the job.

I am on my 67th day of SE. I think ill be changing the sub soon.

I think MLS will let me learn fast. but than UM/OP can also help me do it as I can plan my task and complete them.

What do you guys think I should change to?

Superman
If you have problems with procrastination, definitely UM/OP. I used MLS for 4 months and it did a lot of things but procrastination still an issue so i decided to go for UM/OP. It doesn't matter if you are super smart if you can't be committed and do what you have to do.
Even I used MLS-5.5G and still procrastinated.. UMOP then after that MLS-5.5G.
Well it depends if your main issue is needing to learn or needing motivation. Wink
(08-08-2018, 04:15 AM)san_hal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am starting a new job.

I got the job because I have demonstrated that I can learn fast. not because i have exact experience for the job.

I am on my 67th day of SE. I think ill be changing the sub soon.

I think MLS will let me learn fast. but than UM/OP can also help me do it as I can plan my task and complete them.

What do you guys think I should change to?

Superman

Why not use both? UMOP is instant on type right? Use MLS mainly, and UMOP in the morning, win-win Confused
You can't use anything 5g or above with anything else.
Quote:This program cannot be used with any other mind programming technique, and even ITM use is restricted if you are using another form of mind programming.

Quote:ITM with other form of mind programming
, does that mean mind programming other than the subs?
(08-08-2018, 11:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]You can't use anything 5g or above with anything else.

Ya that's what I thought.
Quote:does that mean mind programming other than the subs?

Yes stuff like hypnosis, nlp and similar things would fall under that.
If you have already demonstrated that you can learn fast and got the job then you don't really need MLS. Sounds like UM/OP would be a better choice? Unless the job requires that you have to learn really complex stuff..
(08-08-2018, 11:53 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]You can't use anything 5g or above with anything else.

Alright, so it means UMOP isn't like Awakener even if it's instant on/off? Thank you.
(08-10-2018, 10:13 AM)Dilectione Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright, so it means UMOP isn't like Awakener even if it's instant on/off? Thank you.

UMOP is not designed to be "instant on". It's designed to be a rapid response sub, but some people are going to require time for it to process before it kicks in.

Something that is truly a Type A doesn't need processing, it just goes.
I got another job offer which is better than previous, for the same reason . I demonstrated an aptitude for the job.

I’ll buy UM/OP , I think it will be better for me.

My plans include AM6 but it’s for future.
I realized, me trying to buy UM/OP or MLS is my perfectionist attitude.

This is the attitude I have to change.

I need H/C.

DMSI is more useful for me. Ill take DMSI instead of UM/OP in few days.