Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can a man be beautiful ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you put the ideas of being a beautiful man inside the subconscious of a man, will it create feminine features in a man or is the subconscious smart enough to make you still look like a man and be beautiful as well ?

Or must we always describe male beauty as good-looking, attractive, handsome, dashing, etc...

I assume the subconscious is intelligent enough to keep you still looking like a man but with beautiful features.
Yes. I get that from time to time. The word beautiful isn’t feminine itself.
(08-05-2018, 10:30 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I get that from time to time. The word beautiful isn’t feminine itself.

Excellent! We tend to think, because of society, that those words are exclusively for women. Thankfully, I can use them.
Sure, People call me that sometimes.
(08-06-2018, 04:56 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, People call me that sometimes.

Awesome! That gives me confidence to put that idea into my subconscious mind.
I dont know where you get these weird questions from. As a man I cant see why any man would want to be thought of as 'beautiful' unless hes gay. Its the complete wrong polarity.

But seems like in the only one whos gonna call that out.
(08-06-2018, 08:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know where you get these weird questions from. As a man I cant see why any man would want to be thought of as 'beautiful' unless hes gay. Its the complete wrong polarity.

EDIT
(08-06-2018, 08:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know where you get these weird questions from. As a man I cant see why any man would want to be thought of as 'beautiful' unless hes gay. Its the complete wrong polarity.

Haha.. Nah man.. I know few people who aren't gay but still are called beautiful.. They arnt manly but they are considered beautiful.

It's like u can admire the glow on their face and their vibes.
(08-07-2018, 03:25 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha.. Nah man.. I know few people who aren't gay but still are called beautiful.. They arnt manly but they are considered beautiful.

It's like u can admire the glow on their face and their vibes.

I have decided what I will use in my pursuit of insane beauty or good looks. I can speak french so I will write it in french. In french there is a male equivalent to the word beautiful. Belle is beautiful for girls and beau is, I guess, beautiful/handsome/good-looking for guys. I will use beau.
Hey Ray,

I'm just curious, what sub are you listening to?
(08-07-2018, 12:43 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ray,

I am not listening to any subs. I used DAOS, alpha male v5( I think ) and that's it. I dont think I will use subs anymore. I dont have anything against subs, they clearly work but I believe I can achieve my goals without them. I feels better to not have to listen to subs all night long.
(08-08-2018, 11:22 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 12:43 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ray,

I am not listening to any subs. I used DAOS, alpha male v5( I think ) and that's it. I dont think I will ever use subs again. I dont have anything against subs, they clearly work but I believe I can achieve my goals without them. I feels better to not have to listen to subs all night long.

Oh cool.

I was just curious because I know you've often posted so I didn't know what subs you were on or have used. I see.

I can co-sign how nice sub breaks feel, you get back so much energy, lol. This time I wanted to push myself so I'm using UMOP instead of downtime for V3.3.

Wish you the best then man!

Note that in 100 years ago a woman of good looks use to be addressed as handsome.
(08-08-2018, 08:10 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]

Note that in 100 years ago a woman of good looks use to be addressed as handsome.

Thank you.

There’s something seriously unsettling about these kinds of comments. Is a sunset feminine? Than how can it be beatiful? Brah.
Pages: 1 2