Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testosterone Maximizer Mini Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn’t keep a journal on Test Max since I’m only using it for 32 days but within the first month (of which I only have 2 days left), here are the things I noticed:

- Bear in mind that I’m 27 and used this as a follow up to Am6 as a theory that it would help naturally support the enhanced masculinity I gained from completing all 7 stages of AM6. I was right.

- the first 4 days, I noticed a huge spike in impatience and aggression.

- days 5-8, I had a bad acne breakout.

- Days 9-13 I experienced frequent random erections.

- Days 14-20, my aggression mellowed out only a bit, my assertiveness training from AM6 seemed to be enhanced further. My libido is also as high as it was 10 years ago.

- I’ve noticed increased physical strength.

- I’ve had trouble sleeping due to a slight increase in energy levels.

- My voice actually got even deeper. Didn’t think that was even possible. I even had 2 coworkers today tell me that I sound like I’d be perfect for one of those late-night jazz radio shows as a host.

Some time in the next 4 years I plan to do a full 6 month run. I’m sure it’ll actually be sooner. The main negatives I noticed were the extreme irritability and acne but everything else I noticed this past month with test max I can’t complain about.
Very cool. This makes me curious about using it, i've had the urge in the past but it kind of wasn't a priority.

The sex drive stuff is my main interest as though i'm in really good shape more than most people and more than I have been in my life for some reason my sex drive isn't that strong. I feel like there's some issue going on there.

Australia is a bit annoying when it comes to testosterone and such, I went to the doctor wanting to get it tested and he acted all weird and kept trying to actively discourage me and make me feel like I shouldn't want to get it tested. Because of that I didn't worry in the end.

But it would be very interesting to get it tested and then use this and see the change in it. If I was to do so I might find a different doctor to get it done.

EDIT: Oh yeah, do you lift weights at all? If so have you noticed any difference in muscle mass, fat loss and how you look physically from this program?
(07-30-2018, 09:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. This makes me curious about using it, i've had the urge in the past but it kind of wasn't a priority.

The sex drive stuff is my main interest as though i'm in really good shape more than most people and more than I have been in my life for some reason my sex drive isn't that strong. I feel like there's some issue going on there.

Australia is a bit annoying when it comes to testosterone and such, I went to the doctor wanting to get it tested and he acted all weird and kept trying to actively discourage me and make me feel like I shouldn't want to get it tested. Because of that I didn't worry in the end.

But it would be very interesting to get it tested and then use this and see the change in it. If I was to do so I might find a different doctor to get it done.

That's very weird with the doctor. I wonder what's the reason for that?

Usually physicians (competent ones, at least) are more than happy when their patients take an interest in test like these. Saves them loads of work later, lol.
(07-30-2018, 09:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool. This makes me curious about using it, i've had the urge in the past but it kind of wasn't a priority.

Ben from what I have been told medical students do not spend time learning about the topic of testosterone. They focus more on disease and the immune system. You are better off paying to go to a private clinic to get a blood test. I am surprised the doctor did not refer you to an endocrinologist.
Quote:That's very weird with the doctor. I wonder what's the reason for that?

Usually physicians (competent ones, at least) are more than happy when their patients take an interest in test like these. Saves them loads of work later, lol.

Not sure but I think Australia kind of restricts it more. In the end he said technically I don't even need a referral from a doctor to do it, but couldn't really give me any information on it or a price or anything.

He was kind of just like "since it's not a health issue you have to pay for the test" which is fine. Kind of like the importance of having a healthy level is ignored and maybe how it's hated upon by alot of idiots who attack men these days.

Quote:You are better off paying to go to a private clinic to get a blood test.

I can see the benefit of that might be that they would actually know how to read it properly.
(07-31-2018, 02:25 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:That's very weird with the doctor. I wonder what's the reason for that?

Not sure but I think Australia kind of restricts it more. In the end he said technically I don't even need a referral from a doctor to do it, but couldn't really give me any information on it or a price or anything.

He was kind of just like "since it's not a health issue you have to pay for the test" which is fine. Kind of like the importance of having a healthy level is ignored and maybe how it's hated upon by alot of idiots who attack men these days.

Quote:You are better off paying to go to a private clinic to get a blood test.

I can see the benefit of that might be that they would actually know how to read it properly.

That's true, you shouldn't need a referral for that. Still, unless you need to get your blood tested due to some sort of actual health emergency, it's quite possible you're gonna have to pay (no idea how exactly does it work Down Under, though). It shouldn't be prohibitively expensive, I believe. Although he could have given you at least an address for a lab or smth. Big Grin

The private clinic blood test is the best idea, most probably. 'round here you can even access the results through the Internet or a public access computer they have at the lab, and the cost depends on what you want to get tested exactly (so you could check out other stuff apart from testosterone too).
I think you have to really justify to some doctors as to why you want the testosterone blood test. A friend of mine convinced him that he needed blood tests and test jabs. As he was suffering from fatigue, stress, erection problems and could not focus.

Fr9m what i remember he wanted to keep his test levels at 950 ng. From what he told me this is safe. Most body builders push over 1000ng into their bodies thats when you might get problems and have to employ other injections.to prevent "oestrogen overload etc"