Subliminal Talk

Full Version: US/LM 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Shannon,

I would like to ask if the US/LM sub is "permanent" when the usage instructions are followed? Or required to use as and when needed, or refreshed every year, etc?

On the usage, 1 loop vs 7 loops, can Shannon explain the drastic difference in number of loops for "most" vs "some" people? So that I can identify myself which group I should belong to?

Thank you!
Would love to know this as well!
If Shannon doesn't see this post soon then i'd ask him in his journal discussion thread.
If @Shannon has the time, please take a look at this. Thank you.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid201908
(08-01-2018, 09:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Give it a little time with 1 loop and see what happens. If you find that it is triggering significant fear and resistance after a week at 1 loop, try 7.

The optimal number of loops depends on the level of resistance, which is why both came up. With DMSI 3.2, I had both come up also, but I picked the best one overall, and now I understand that 7 (or whatever the higher/secondary number is) is better for those who resist more.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid201894
(08-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]According to the models, 1 loop per day is by far the best of the range I modeled. 7 loops came in second, and not much response for anything else.
Thank you 4Kingdoms, I was wondering if you may know if Shannon posted or if there was a discussion about US/LM somewhere in the forums? The search is not allowing me to search because it's too short.
There's not alot of discussion for it yet as it's only been out a few days. Mainly peoples journals, some in the recent pages of Shannon's journal discussion thread.
Thanks Ben. I remember it was some discussion before US/LM published, but I don't remember where.

Would you know how many days for the "month" that Shannon referred to? Is it 30 days or 32 days?
In what way? As in for the months of usage? For 6 stage programs it was always 32 days a stage, but I don't think for programs that are specified for 3 months you have to worry about that specifically. Though if you're worried about it that would be a good question for Shannon.
(08-02-2018, 08:36 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Would you know how many days for the "month" that Shannon referred to? Is it 30 days or 32 days?

On the product page of US/LM-B it states:

Quote:This program is designed to be used for blocks of approximately 3 months at a time, as dictated by the secondary ASRB ratio.

Since the secondary ASRB is 8:2, which makes in total 10 days, the 'approx. 3 months block' would equal either 90 days or 100 days. You decide which one you pick.
(07-30-2018, 06:25 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I would like to ask if the US/LM sub is "permanent" when the usage instructions are followed? Or required to use as and when needed, or refreshed every year, etc?

On the usage, 1 loop vs 7 loops, can Shannon explain the drastic difference in number of loops for "most" vs "some" people? So that I can identify myself which group I should belong to?

Thank you!

Hi, Quote! Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I guess I need to start wandering the forums more.

Quote:I would like to ask if the US/LM sub is "permanent" when the usage instructions are followed? Or required to use as and when needed, or refreshed every year, etc?

This sub, like all subs, becomes permanent to a degree dictated by a lot of variables, including:
  • Generation of technology
  • Level of technology within the generation
  • How closely the instructions are followed
  • How long it is used for
  • How much it is resisted
  • Your personality type
  • What subs you used before it, and what subs you use after it
  • And so forth.

Remember that you are a dynamic system, and that means you're always changing to whatever degree of speed and fluidity your personality dictates and the amount of activity you take that can result in change dictates.

For those who are resistant to change, it will take much longer to make it permanent programming, but it will also be much more resilient programming once you do.

For those who are extremely fluid personalities, it might not even be possible to create permanent programming, regardless of usage times.

In between those two rare extremes, we have everyone else.

The primary thing you have to consider besides fluidity of personality is what you do with subs after using this and stopping, as the new sub may draw the attention and focus to a different direction and might even directly contradict this program's goals. That will have a big impact also.

Quote:On the usage, 1 loop vs 7 loops, can Shannon explain the drastic difference in number of loops for "most" vs "some" people? So that I can identify myself which group I should belong to?

As stated above, it basically boils down to how much you need to overcome resistance. If you have a lot of fear of success, then you will probably need 7 loops. If you are open to it, then 1 will probably do. I estimate the 80/20 rule should apply here, with about 80% of people getting best results from 1 loop per day and 20% getting best results from 7.
Has anyone used USLM for gambling yet? Is one loop better than 7 loops?
(08-13-2018, 05:24 PM)Rocket13 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone used USLM for gambling yet? Is one loop better than 7 loops?

Or Lottery
(08-13-2018, 05:34 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2018, 05:24 PM)Rocket13 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone used USLM for gambling yet? Is one loop better than 7 loops?

Or Lottery

The "luck" in this sub is not the "luck" you are thinking of. So I doubt it will work for gambling.

According to the product description, 1 loop is better than 7 loops for most people. So it's good to practice the instructions noted above by @4Kingdoms to see which suits you better.
Pages: 1 2