Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 5.5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Probably has been answered before, but I could not search "MLS" the search requires at least 4 letters to proceed.

I have read a few MLS 5.5G journals, I would like to know if the 5.5G version can be used with another sub, for example a 4G sub (I am thinking of TLAM)?

I ask because I understand that Sleep Aid is 5.5G and it can be used with other subs, and MLS has instructions to use once every 2 days instead of everyday.

Perhaps MLS on day 1, TLAM on day 2, MLS day 3, TLAM day 4...

Also, to use MLS on alternate days, the usage is still 1 month? Or 2 months because it is used every 2 days?

While I am at FAQ, I hope you don't mind another question, for the 4G subs:

I read the script library (finally got round to it!) and saw that TLAM 4G and MLS 4G both start with "I now focus the unlimited power of my subconscious mind upon.....", does this mean that I cannot use these two 4G subs together?

Having done Shannon's subs for a long time, I know better to use only one sub at a time, however I am curious and wonder what the results or answers could be and did not want to try it out myself to find out.

Thank you for your time.

(questions have been bolded)
Almost all 5g and above you can only use by itself. Sleep Induction aid is a rare exception.

MLS 5.5g is recommended for a minimum of 3 months.

As for which 4g programs you can combine, what you want to look at is the type found in brackets in the title. Shannon made a thread about that at https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Frequ...ed-at-once-

TLAM is Type B/D. MLS 4g is Type B. So that's fine. But yeah as you mentioned using more than one will take away focus and take longer to get results in both directions.