Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Self esteem 5.5G nozw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody,

This is going to be a journal for SE 5.5G.

Right now I'm on day 2. So far nothing has really happend. It's only day 2 so no worries.
Quote:After thinking about it for a long time I've decided to buy SE 5.5. To be honest since I've bought it I keep thinking that this subs was maybe not the good choice. It's not resistance btw because the toughts came up before I even listend to the sub.

On the contrary, almost all of my 5.5G subs use a technology called P5 or P6. This has the interesting effect of causing you to start experiencing results from using the program before you start using it. It then becomes possible to experience resistance to the program before you start using it. So that does not rule it out as resistance. Not saying it is, just pointing this little quirk out.
(07-20-2018, 10:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:After thinking about it for a long time I've decided to buy SE 5.5. To be honest since I've bought it I keep thinking that this subs was maybe not the good choice. It's not resistance btw because the toughts came up before I even listend to the sub.

On the contrary, almost all of my 5.5G subs use a technology called P5 or P6. This has the interesting effect of causing you to start experiencing results from using the program before you start using it. It then becomes possible to experience resistance to the program before you start using it. So that does not rule it out as resistance. Not saying it is, just pointing this little quirk out.

Are you taking the piss with me? It doesn't make sense to me that I can be affected by a sub in such a way without listening to it. If you were not joking could you then eloborate on it a little bit without giving away your trade secret. I could only explain it by you listening to a manifestation sub to to have such effect on customers. However that wouldn't be very reliable, so it doesn't seem likely.
(07-20-2018, 01:02 PM)nozw Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2018, 10:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you taking the piss with me? It doesn't make sense to me that I can be affected by a sub in such a way without listening to it. If you were not joking could you then eloborate on it a little bit without giving away your trade secret. I could only explain it by you listening to a manifestation sub to to have such effect on customers. However that wouldn't be very reliable, so it doesn't seem likely.

I'm not kidding. Smile

The way I do it is not something I can explain, but it was the result of an idea and an experiment that had much better results than I expected. Apparently, the subconscious does not experience time the same way the conscious mind does, and it seems to be able to do things that the conscious mind cannot. This is one of them. Quite an unexpected result the first time I saw it, let me tell you.

Of course not everyone experiences it. People resisting heavily don't. But it's been experienced by me and plenty of others enough times and in that I can't explain what happened otherwise, and that would be a reasonable explanation of what happens when you execute the script of P5/P6. So...
Shannon can expand on that part.

But the other thing it might also be that was the first thing to pop into my head is that you identified that Self Esteem is what you need to work on, so you brought the program.

And then your mind was like "Oh damn, no, if he works on Self Esteem it might help change something, and that's uncomfortable, i'm comfortable being where I am" and telling you that you made the wrong choice to keep you in your comfort zone.

I've had similar things before myself.
Intresting @Shannon.

Yeah @Benjamin you might be right. I notice that right now I feel more positve about my choice for this sub. My doubt was that my problems were more of a fear issue instead of a self esteem issue, so I thought that maybe EPHRA 2.0,OGSF or even LTU 3.1 would be a better choiche. But like I said my doubt is fading away.

At the end of the day I will give an update.

Btw, Shannon do you think that writing a (short) journal everyday could hinder some of the results in some way? I ask this because I feel like with writing a journal everyday I might be looking too much for results instead of going with the flow.
Day 3:
Right now I'm feeling good. I feel like when thoughts arise of me not being worthy of something, and even overriding them sometimes. An other thing I'm happy with is what happend at work today(I work in a supermarket). At the end of the night I was done with my work but someone else had still a lot of work left, so my boss asked me if I could help him. I said no, I was done with my work and really didn't feel like working even longer. In this case I chose for myself instead of helping someone else. Normally I don't really have a problem with saying no to someone when he/she asks me to help but I really don't want to. But in this case it was a little bit harder, because that certain person I had to help is someone I normally work with togheter.

Edit: Peopl always have told me that I walk confident/cool, but right now I feel it even more when I walk. It feels like I own the world when walking Cool.

That was it for today.
Funny, I didn't realize that Shannon has posted as I was writing my response. Which makes it look funny me saying "Shannon can expand on that".

I only noticed now. Big Grin
Sorry to derail your journal for a moment nozw, but could you rename it (simply edit the title of your first post)? There is a bug in the board that randomly redirects to other journals with the same title. In this case to the one of @san_hal.

Thanks & have fun with SE.
Damn, that bug again. I hadn't seen it happen with this thread. I renamed both just by adding usernames, but feel free to rename it to something else if you want.
Thanks for letting me know about the bug, I will keep it in mind for future topics.
Day 4: Not much to report today. I also didn't really got out of the house so changes will be harder to notice. The only thing I noticed today was a slight anxiety when I was listening to a loop. As strange as it may sound, I'm happy with it. It means the sub is working on something.
During the night my headphones fell off. Luckily I alread listend 2 loops during the day.
day 8: I find it hard to notice changes but that has probably to do with the fact that I didn't really socialize the last few days. One thing I do notice though is that I came a little bit more pedantic outwardly. I've always been a little pedantic, but I used to keep it more to myself instead of bothering other people with it. An other little thing that I noticed is when talking online I'm more direct which can come off as more rude. In real life I've always been very direct and (too)honest in the communication, however online I was always more careful because there's a bigger chance of miscommunication. And therefore a bigger chance of rocking the boat, which is something I don't really like.

An other thing I want to talk about is the resistance I probably had the last few days. The last few days I first kept convincing myself that I should run LTU, because it deals with self esteem but also with a lot of other things that this subs doesn't. But after a fight of 3 days I won, at least I thought so. Because 2 days ago my mind tried to convince me to buy AM6. I tried to rationalize it the same way I did with LTU however this time it was even stronger because AM has even more to offer. This time I gave in and I transferred the money from my bank account. But right when I wanted to buy AM paypal suddenly told me to add a credit card before I could make the payment. The problem was that I don't have a CC, so I looked the whole day on the internet to find an answer for this, but it didn't really help. Later that night after some trial and error I came to conclusion it had to with me not having enough money on paypal. I had to add 2 more euros/dollars to pay the paypal fee. When I bought SE kept the fee in mind but not this time.

So after almost 2 days I finally fixed it and I could buy AM.But because of all of this trouble I've decide to stick to SE. I see it as a sign from the universe that it's better to stick to this sub.
Pages: 1 2