Subliminal Talk

Full Version: So beta i almost cried
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, just wanted to report smth here. I'm still doing DMSI with little results, but this has nothing to do with it.

I work as a skipper in Croatia, and this week I had an American couple. This my friends was the saddest sight I have ever seen in my life.

The guy is a 40 year old man, if you can call him that, and the woman is around 30. The guy looks like a TV nerd, so imagine any movie with a bit nerd in it, and hes even nerdier than that, skinny, ginger, big bald spot on the top of his head, speaking through his nose. And he is a fucking slave to this girl, he cooks, he washes the dishes, he brings her water, food, anything at the snap of her fingers.

And shes a fucking walrus, fat, ugly, lays around all day and reads books and sunbathes, incredible, I would understand if she was hot, but this was just litteraly heartbreaking to see.

Sorry guys, had to share this somewhere, it was bothering me so much, shame on the American schools and parenting for creating theese kind of men.
Some men get off on this.
He has someone that will 'love' him, she has someone she can control and 'claim' her.
------------
She's probably beautiful on the inside.

TongueHuhBig GrinLol

On a serious note, yep that stuff makes me sick. I admit i've slept with some women that aren't that good because i've been horny. But to be stuck with a horrible troll who treats you like that, no fucking way.

Australia has these incredibly stupid ads that the government made recently 'respect women, call your mates out' and I watched it expecting something actually abusive, just to see things like a guy calling someone 'sweetheart' and saying 'you burnt the sausage like you burnt my shirts the other day'.

And then showing his friend white knighting and "Australia, call your mates out, respect women." What a joke, i've seen women say much more abusive things to guys and apparently that's fine.

Then you see shit like what you're describing here, which is abusive.. these women in this situation always treat them like shit and are abusive.. but it's poked fun of in shows and seen as ok. But seems they are trying to destroy any kind of assertiveness in men with the whole 'respect women just because they are female, even if they are being a bitch' thing which has gone too far.
(07-05-2018, 06:06 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2018, 03:18 AM)max321 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, just wanted to report smth here. I'm still doing DMSI with little results, but this has nothing to do with it.

I work as a skipper in Croatia, and this week I had an American couple. This my friends was the saddest sight I have ever seen in my life.

The guy is a 40 year old man, if you can call him that, and the woman is around 30. The guy looks like a TV nerd, so imagine any movie with a bit nerd in it, and hes even nerdier than that, skinny, ginger, big bald spot on the top of his head, speaking through his nose. And he is a ***** slave to this girl, he cooks, he washes the dishes, he brings her water, food, anything at the snap of her fingers.

And shes a ***** walrus, fat, ugly, lays around all day and reads books and sunbathes, incredible, I would understand if she was hot, but this was just litteraly heartbreaking to see.

Sorry guys, had to share this somewhere, it was bothering me so much, shame on the American schools and parenting for creating theese kind of men.

Better to be single and lonely than in that situation

Definetely, would rather die old and alone tjahan live through that hahaha
(07-05-2018, 10:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]She's probably beautiful on the inside.

TongueHuhBig GrinLol

On a serious note, yep that stuff makes me sick. I admit i've slept with some women that aren't that good because i've been horny. But to be stuck with a horrible troll who treats you like that, no ***** way.

Australia has these incredibly stupid ads that the government made recently 'respect women, call your mates out' and I watched it expecting something actually abusive, just to see things like a guy calling someone 'sweetheart' and saying 'you burnt the sausage like you burnt my shirts the other day'.

And then showing his friend white knighting and "Australia, call your mates out, respect women." What a joke, i've seen women say much more abusive things to guys and apparently that's fine.

Then you see shit like what you're describing here, which is abusive.. these women in this situation always treat them like shit and are abusive.. but it's poked fun of in shows and seen as ok. But seems they are trying to destroy any kind of assertiveness in men with the whole 'respect women just because they are female, even if they are being a bitch' thing which has gone too far.

There is some crazy shit happening in the world today man, and modern feminism is one of those things.
... Made for Each other...Soulmates.. XD
(07-05-2018, 10:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]She's probably beautiful on the inside.

TongueHuhBig GrinLol

On a serious note, yep that stuff makes me sick. I admit i've slept with some women that aren't that good because i've been horny. But to be stuck with a horrible troll who treats you like that, no ***** way.