Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 3.0 5.5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to outright assume that this sub isn't meant for just students. Reason I asked is because I have been reading the journals related to MLS as well as the forum testimonials & I can see this being incredibly beneficial in rapidly cutting down the learning curv it seems to take to do the job I have as well as be more willing to study topics such as sales, selling, & negotiations which are a bigger part of my job & even everyday life than I considered. Also intuition is part of my job as well. As is the ability to focus & avoid distractions as much as possible.
So my questions are would MLS help me with what I just mentioned?
Don't know if you are researching for the future or thinking about switching subs. My advise - stay on E2.
(06-28-2018, 04:47 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to outright assume that this sub isn't meant for just students. Reason I asked is because I have been reading the journals related to MLS as well as the forum testimonials & I can see this being incredibly beneficial in rapidly cutting down the learning curv it seems to take to do the job I have as well as be more willing to study topics such as sales, selling, & negotiations which are a bigger part of my job & even everyday life than I considered. Also intuition is part of my job as well. As is the ability to focus & avoid distractions as much as possible.

MLS is designed to be universally useful for learning, regardless of what you want to learn or who you are. It would seem the answer to your question is yes, but consider carefully before making a move from E2.
(06-28-2018, 02:13 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if you are researching for the future or thinking about switching subs. My advise - stay on E2.

Yeah it would be for the future. Why do you say stay on E2?
(06-28-2018, 03:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2018, 04:47 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to outright assume that this sub isn't meant for just students. Reason I asked is because I have been reading the journals related to MLS as well as the forum testimonials & I can see this being incredibly beneficial in rapidly cutting down the learning curv it seems to take to do the job I have as well as be more willing to study topics such as sales, selling, & negotiations which are a bigger part of my job & even everyday life than I considered. Also intuition is part of my job as well. As is the ability to focus & avoid distractions as much as possible.

MLS is designed to be universally useful for learning, regardless of what you want to learn or who you are. It would seem the answer to your question is yes, but consider carefully before making a move from E2.

Is it that obvious I need to run E2 long term or something?
I'm not saying anything negative here but you two sound like my wife. She's always saying how I need to be patient & do the work. To not look for an easy way. I think that's something I struggle with so much is doing the time & being consistent & patient while constantly being pushed to be better. It's the weirdest fucking paradox
(06-28-2018, 07:09 PM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2018, 03:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Is it that obvious I need to run E2 long term or something?

Not that... it's just that E2 is an important program, and you should think on why you're wanting to stop before doing something else. Make sure it's not an escape tactic. If you aren't just trying to run from it, go ahead and do whatever you like. But don't let your subconscious have it's way with escaping from fear and derailing your healing, either.
It's pretty obvious it's an escape tactic since you've gone from AM6 to SE to E2 within a short amount of time, and also to get annoyed because 'we sound like your wife' is another good sign it's needed over MLS.
(06-29-2018, 08:06 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty obvious it's an escape tactic since you've gone from AM6 to SE to E2 within a short amount of time, and also to get annoyed because 'we sound like your wife' is another good sign it's needed over MLS.

You're probably correct. I do understand that I definitely need the deep healing that E2 will provide
I've been using MLS 3.0 for the last few days & it's been a weird but very cool experience so far
(07-01-2018, 07:15 PM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I've been using MLS 3.0 for the last few days & it's been a weird but very cool experience so far

Ok, you are doing exactly the same thing that I did a while ago, so I am going to be frank with you, because I hope that it will help my message to through to you.

You are getting solid advice from two guys here above. One guy who have spent decades at understanding how human being work, and one guy who have spent years seeing members come and go, develop, not develop, and all kind of endings, because it's his work to read stories of other members. But you don't listen. You still believe that you can somehow get this "magic fix" of a program that will all of a sudden heal you. But I am sorry to be the one to break it for you, that will never happen. That feeling you are fleeing from, whatever it is, will not disappear until you deal with it - head on. There is not escape. Sorry. You need to face yourself to find yourself. When you do this, you will gradually earn some sense of control of yourself and your environment, but until you do this, you will just jump between different solutions without finding what you are actually looking for.

So - face the music and stop running. Take a deep breath and start your journey. Face the hard reality, whatever it is. YOU need to face it, and you have to face it alone. It will suck, but it will get better. But it will never get better if you don't face it. And for your own sake, stop switching subliminals.

E2 is what you need, and more to it. But in some way I know that me telling you that, or even Shannon telling you that won't change your mind. Because you are not doing decisions on a rational manner, as they are based on a illusion that you will find the "quick fix" (proven by your switching) rather than a solid decision made on your own gut feeling, combined with advice from people who have been in your situation before.
(06-28-2018, 07:07 PM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2018, 02:13 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if you are researching for the future or thinking about switching subs. My advise - stay on E2.

Yeah it would be for the future. Why do you say stay on E2?

Because it have helped my deal with myself, and strapped the option to self-delude to get away from dealing with tough emotions, mainly.
I reread your post several times before deciding on how to reply. I don't see wanting to improve yourself as quickly as possible as a " magic fix" Seriously though isn't that the purpose of the subs? What I have done is probably my own form of resistance rearing its ugly head. I know I need to do the healing & clearing work. I've never denied that. My frustration as it were, has always been knowing the depth of what I have to work on & not knowing how long it will take. It won't be quick at all. Given what I've been through & what I'm looking at it's fair to say I probably shouldn't run anything other than E2 for at least eighteen months to two years. That said I will do as recommended & not run anything other than E2 for the foreseeable future
(07-04-2018, 06:56 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I reread your post several times before deciding on how to reply. I don't see wanting to improve yourself as quickly as possible as a " magic fix" Seriously though isn't that the purpose of the subs? What I have done is probably my own form of resistance rearing its ugly head. I know I need to do the healing & clearing work. I've never denied that. My frustration as it were, has always been knowing the depth of what I have to work on & not knowing how long it will take. It won't be quick at all. Given what I've been through & what I'm looking at it's fair to say I probably shouldn't run anything other than E2 for at least eighteen months to two years. That said I will do as recommended & not run anything other than E2 for the foreseeable future

You will be fine, as long you are not trying to convince me of anything, but convince yourself to it. Dedication can only be shown over time, and it will always be in your hands to decide what you will do.