Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Feeling stuck & not sure what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running SE 5.5g for just about a month but I feel stuck. Although I feel better about myself to a certain extent I feel that my perspective & expectations regarding a lot of things ends up sabotaging me. Letting go of how I think things should be or work is hurting me especially in my progress at my job. I'm seriously debating running E2 for six months to a year. As I've posted about previously I was raised by incredibly toxic parents & step parents & I feel that the one thing at this point I need to probably do is work on healing the crap from that & working on increasing my mental & emotional maturity before I move on to AM. To be honest I'm not thrilled with the idea of running E2 for a year or more because I will be 50 years old in less than two weeks & the thought of spending a year or something that is meant to do deep work as E2 does is probably a sign I desperately need to run it. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance
(06-22-2018, 07:33 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I would just say run AM6 if you have the money. It already has emotional healing albeit less advanced than E2 but it's still really effective. You don't need to run E2 if you're real goal is AM6 in the end anyways. AM6 doesn't need preparation it's got everything you need.

Thank you for the suggestion. I own AM6 & I was planning on starting it July 1st but I will probably start it tonight instead
From what I read about SE it sounds like it's doing good for you, you were getting very good results. It's likely it might be working on the issues around your parents and such seeing that it's coming up for you.

And having issues with your parents like that, is going to directly affect your Self Esteem, so it would definately make sense SE will help with it and is likely working on it that's why it's in your mind at the moment.