Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male Experiment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12 days ago I started stage 1 of AM 6 and listened to the subliminal for about 12 hours a day.
I had a problem with the silent track in the beginning.
There was a crackling sound in the first seconds of the track.
I fixed that by using a different app to play the file.

I am also reading the recommended books.

In the beginning I noticed that I became more aware of my beta behaviour.
A female friend of mine chose a spot for us to sit, which I found very uncomfortable. Instead of choosing a different spot to sit, I just got inwardly angry. At the bar the bartender was not fast enough to serve me and I got inwardly mad and left.

When I met some friends from school days at a public party I noticed that I have lost interest in many things I was interested in years back. My then best friend is still very interested in many things. I am just interested in self improvement and not very motivated.

What else so far?
Inspiring dreams.

Also on the way to a better work/life balance.
Being more pushy with my rights towards my boss.
Working only for the time I get paid for, taking holidays and reducing over hours.

In the beginning I was very tired some mornings, but I only overslept once. That’s remarkable because before starting this subliminal I was oversleeping more often.
Day 20 of stage 1.

I am curious if my setup is working. This is the first sub I am listening silent/ultra sonic. I read that sometimes in stage 1 people don’t notice anything.

A while ago (2016) I listened to a masked sub (early dmsi), but I had to stop because I slept very bad while listening to it. I used sleeping headphones, which I somehow got off my ears at night. I prefer not to use speakers for masked subliminals, because I don’t want to disturb the neighbors.

Let’s see if something is going to happen. Maybe I should have used a different sub. Since using the sub I am sleeping a lot longer and I am getting more aware of my disinterest in life. I am not sure if that’s part of the adventure.
Just let it happen, stage 1 and 2 results can be fairly subtle but definitely doesn't mean changes aren't happening. Stage 1 is normalizing you, so what you see as disinterest could be a result and not necessarily bad or permanent.
Good luck; I am going to be following right behind you on the program AM 6.0 Looking forward to your progress
Good luck subliminalsrcool!

Thanks for your encouragement Smuggler.

I am on stage 2, day 9 now.

What I noticed is that I am sometimes angry when something doesn't go as expected.
It's more of an internal anger which takes a while to get over. It's also visible from the outside as bodily tension.
Also since using the sub I noticed that I stand up for my rights more.
When people do something wrong I tell them.

I am not sure if I am socializing enough. I am going out, but I am an introvert, keeping more to my friends and not talking to random girls like an alpha player might do. Maybe going to work every weekday and visiting my family on weekends also would count as socializing - I read somewhere that during the program you have to socialize, because the program works through such situations.

Also I should read more. I bought the recommended Alpha Male book and didn't finish it yet.
I also found a dating book from some guy I bought a while ago which I am reading from time to time.
The anger is a normal part of the process of AM. Especially in the early stages.

Usually it's around being mistreated, or picked on, or manipulated.. especially by people who have been doing it for a while. For me the anger is what got me starting to stand up for myself where I wasn't before that. It tends to balance out in the end, but it's an important part of the process.

Sounds like it's going well.
Just started day 2 of Stage 4.

Maybe I am not seeing all the changes, because I didn't write into this Journal a lot.

On occasions people told me that I look taller, which might be the result of better body language.

What I also noticed is that I feel less anxious. In the past I was very stressed out when using public transport to work, but now I am relaxed.
Also I am more relaxed when talking on the phone at work. I still dislike it, because I see it as distraction, but I am able to handle it.

After finishing the first half, I am curious what the last half will bring.
Today I am starting Stage 5.

Obvious changes so far:
- less social anxiety
- less emotional issues

Talking on the phone at work is normal now.

Socializing is still not my cup of tea. At events I stay with the people I know or on my own.
Starting Stage 6 today.
I guess so far the great result is that I have less social anxiety, less fear in general.