Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What is ASRB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody?
(06-17-2018, 06:05 AM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody?

Audio to Silence Balancer Ratio (ASRB), i.e. x minutes of audio followed by x minutes of silence.
Why it’s ASRB and not ASBR... that I do not know.
(05-02-2020, 01:58 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Audio to Silence Balancer Ratio (ASRB), i.e. x minutes of audio followed by x minutes of silence.

Probably because it's "Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer," thus ASRB.

Furthermore, this question was already satisfactorily answered, and you're necroposting (needlessly ressurecting an old thread).
(05-02-2020, 02:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Furthermore, this question was already satisfactorily answered, and you're necroposting (needlessly ressurecting an old thread).

@RTBoss

Chill out dude. He’s new to the forum and is trying to find his way around. I’m sure he won’t make this mistake again
(05-03-2020, 06:32 PM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2020, 02:30 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

@RTBoss

Chill out dude. He’s new to the forum and is trying to find his way around. I’m sure he won’t make this mistake again

@THolt Got to point out the mistakes to correct them.
What happens if we do not follow the ASRB?  Say I want to listen to a program every day for a year, what would happen?  Not taking days off.  Not stopping after a few months either.  Just curious.
It would likely lead to overwhelm and difficulty processing, as you need time and space to process the changes especially with the latest technology.

You don't necessarily need to stop after a few months with normal listening, the 3/6/9 month thing is more a guideline and means atleast 3 months, not 'you have to stop after 3 months'. But it's definately recommended to take some rest days.
(04-21-2021, 10:55 PM)Scisnien Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if we do not follow the ASRB?  Say I want to listen to a program every day for a year, what would happen?  Not taking days off.  Not stopping after a few months either.  Just curious.

ASRB is built into the audio.  You have to follow that.  ASRB2, days on to days off, is not.  The way the programs are designed, they need time off periodically to allow your subconscious to unpack, process, store and execute.  This process is designed to balance the input so that the best results are achieved.

If you tried to use such a program every day for a year, one of the following things would happen:
1. Achieve such a state of sheer exhaustion that you would be forced to stop, even if only by virtue of the fact that you could not stay awake.
2. Your subconscious would become so annoyed with listening to the subliminal without a break that it would respond by causing it's upset to be known through forcing a short temper and extreme irritability, and likely take control of your conscious awareness and simply turn it off.
3. Your subconscious would eventually simply tune out the subliminal, and stop responding to it.  This usually happens after 2-4 months of listening to a single script, if you have the right personality type.
4. You could also suffer from stimulus overload.  What happens when you're subjected to too much of one specific stimulus for too long? 

There are a number of very good reasons why I take the time to calculate ASRB2, and why you should use it and take breaks.  Overload is not a good thing. You need to take a break sometimes.
Well, at least now I am not the only one who made the “mistake” of necroposting and “needlessly” answering new users’ questions. Some important concepts are worth repeating and expanding upon. (I have seen dozens of repeated questions and answers about, say, Bluetooth or the difference between masked and u.s., and yet nobody gets all high and mighty about that.)