Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Moving from SM3 straight to WM2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've done AM6 thrice and doing it for the third time I didn't feel and notice a lot of improvement therefore could I move from SM3 straight to WM2 or it is adisable to run the refresher before doing so?

I used the refresher after my 3rd AM6 run (32days).
It is advisable in my opinion to go straight into WM2 and not waste anymore time Whistle
I will probably start another run of WM2 in 2 weeks.

Drinks
(06-16-2018, 03:47 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]It is advisable in my opinion to go straight into WM2 and not waste anymore time Whistle
I will probably start another run of WM2 in 2 weeks.

Drinks

Do you think I should do a break or I could do it without it?
From what Shannon has said it would be a good idea to use the AM refresher for 32 days first.
(06-16-2018, 05:05 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]From what Shannon has said it would be a good idea to use the AM refresher for 32 days first.

And a 7 days break after finishing a refresher run?
You know, I asked because I've done AM6 thrice and SM3 twice and basically SM3 is an AM6 extension. So I think there's no need of doing the refresher. I've felt almost no change doing SM3... or AM6 for the last time.

Maybe I should move to DMSI? Because I want to develop an attractive vibe since I work as a teacher besides... women. And the AM6 refresher would make me too serious and intimidating to the kids.

What do you think, guys?
Wm2 would be better for a teacher in my opinion, dmsi effect is close to Sm3 from my experience.
If you work as a teacher, I would recommend against running DMSI. Just spend a few days to a week resting your mind and then start WM2.
I actually agree with Shannon, as I taught for 10 years. I'm unsure what age you're working with, but being around high school girls was uncomfortable, awkward, and a reminder of who I was to them: an authority figure.

I found great assurance from actively looking students in the eyes, especially when they were displaying themselves in obvious manners. I had to detach from the teenage mindset "just one look will be ok", for students always watch a teacher, even when they're hiding it. And rumors fly quickly.

As for other teachers........hot looking teachers were the rarity, as good looking ones often hid featues well (bust and backsides). Bringing in that element brought a quick distaste among teachers since.....they come in to help others, not themselves, and sex has never the focus in professional education. Considering DMSI's aura, it'd grab attention fast, wanted or not.

For guys, I am positive it'd create a LOT of sexual tension. IMO, AM and MLS would have much greater use in this environment. Thanks for posting this, as it makes me think. It's been 10 years I've been out of the classroom.
Thanks a million for your answers, guys. Smile
(06-17-2018, 07:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you work as a teacher, I would recommend against running DMSI. Just spend a few days to a week resting your mind and then start WM2.

May I know why you don't recommend using DMSI to teachers?
(06-19-2018, 04:33 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2018, 07:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you work as a teacher, I would recommend against running DMSI. Just spend a few days to a week resting your mind and then start WM2.

May I know why you don't recommend using DMSI to teachers?

I don't know what country you are in, but here in the US, being a teacher is a very special sort of role to society. If you do ANYTHING wrong, you will lose your job, and likely have your reputation permanently damaged or destroyed by the media.

Now you tell me, with the goals of DMSI, is that appropriate for the role of teacher? If every one of your students were exposed to an "aura of sexual irresistibility", and it started working... what would happen, do you think?

Did you really need me to explain this? You shouldn't have used SM, either.

Unless you're not a teacher anymore... in which case... it's not relevant.
Wait!!!!
AM6 Makes you serious? How so? Unless being more mature mentally & emotionally is a sign of seriousness.
Or is it the refresher that does that? You have to run AM6 all the way through twice before doing the refresher correct?
(06-20-2018, 04:09 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Yes AM6 makes you more serious. It is because you become more mature. It's a good thing.

I know so many people who are serious but not really mature and many who are mature but also funny and playful.
Pages: 1 2