Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 100 Days MLS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am in the mood to revisit MLS 3.0 for a period of time. To make it more interesting I challenge myself to use and internalze it for 100 days.

This should be fun. Let the game begin.

100 days left.
OK, I just saw that Shannon finally got around to calculating the secondary ASRB for MLS. But I gotta say 1 day on, 1 day off, that is something. I fondly remember the times when I put in 18 to 21 hours daily.

So that leaves my 100 day challenge with what? 50 days of subliminal input of 4 loops every second day amounting to 5 hours ... so that's 250 hours. What a treat.

Alright, no loops tomorrow.

ION: I already experience flashes of improved memory recall. Hope they stay with me.

To close with something completely unrelated: I got this nagging earworm by A Tribe Called Red. Goes directly into my brain.
No loops today.

I am thirsty for knowledge. So I am going to indulge in some nature documentaries. David Attenborough here I come.

Instead of looking things up, I am trying to remember them. Very similar to training a muscle.
Heya Raz,

Awesome seeing a non-DMSI thread! Big Grin I too want to give MLS another try in the not-so-distant future, just not sure yet when exactly.

Just curious - what was your experience/results with the previous MLS run?
(06-17-2018, 01:55 AM)hsindermann Wrote: [ -> ]Heya Raz,

Awesome seeing a non-DMSI thread! Big Grin I too want to give MLS another try in the not-so-distant future, just not sure yet when exactly.

Just curious - what was your experience/results with the previous MLS run?

My previous MLS experience ... well, that's hard to describe now with everything that has been going on in between. It brought me mental clarity while running it. Most of the time it was a bit under the radar though. At times I would fly of the handle while dealing with other people. And, although I did not notice a subjective difference, my IQ seemed to go up.

You can find my old MLS journal here.

For this run, effects seem to come a lot quicker. And they are more pronounced. But then it is only the second day; maybe I won't notice them anymore in a couple of days.
I am noticing an increase in social approachability. People tell me things about their lives, about their thoughts and open me up more in general. I remember this from my last run. But the effects come faster than previously.
Some people try one-upmanship on me. And sometimes I feel others are looking down on me. Part of that is without doubt my own perception, but part is undeniably happening. It bothers me to some degree, but more often than not I am in control of my frame.

These days I am oscillating between thinking that I need to become more competetive and frowning upon competing in every little social interaction.
The last few days had some common threads. I have been really tired. I did a lot to distract myself, although many of the distractions had a special theme, namely learning more about autism, aspergers and sociopaths (even though I don't know why). There have been clouds of depression floating above me, I felt lost and lonely and like a failure.

On a brighter note: I have been reading a lot more. Although there have been some WTF-moments regarding the content. Made me realize that our cultures are pretty messy with some of the stuff that is going on.

I woke up several times during the past nights thinking some really complex stuff. One of those surreal thought trains would do really well as the plot-line for a multi-layered hard sci-fi novel.

I have been eating more than usually and somewhat more unhealthy.
How do we forgive our fathers?

Maybe in a dream.

Do we forgive our fathers for leaving us too often, or forever, when we were little? Maybe for scaring us with unexpected rage, or making us nervous because there never seemed to be any rage there at all?

Do we forgive our fathers for marrying, or not marrying, our mothers? Or divorcing, or not divorcing, our mothers?

And shall we forgive them for their excesses of warmth or coldness? Shall we forgive them for pushing, or leaning? For shutting doors or speaking through walls? For never speaking, or never being silent?

Do we forgive our fathers in our age, or in theirs? Or in their deaths, saying it to them or not saying it.

If we forgive our fathers, what is left?

-- Thomas Builds-the-Fire in Smoke Signals
Last night I tried to talk to my inner child. This was prompted by some more weird night-thinking.

First, I saw a whole network of interconnected fear, guilt and shame from things I do or avoid in the present being rooted in some stuff in the past some years ago, which in itself was rooted in things even earlier in my life and so on and so forth.

And second, I have been seeing clearly how much I avoid change, growth and success. It is just inches away, waiting patiently for me to be ready to grab it, but I shied and still shy away from it stagnating and burying my head in the proverbial sand.

So I tried to talk to my inner child to create a sense of inner security or something. I realized that I don't know how to talk to my younger self within. Seems like am outwardly my inner child with some paint of adulthood covering up the blatantness of the fact. And thus I found myself unable to comfort myself/inner child because I don't need comforting. And this is strange. There are some deep-seated thorns that I would like to remove, but they are not emotionally loaded in any way and so I don't know if they are still 'active' or if I have already neutralized them. I would assume that I have most of them handled by now. But I am beginning to doubt that since that would mean that I have no emotional baggage holding me back and I am still unable to move forward.

I am kinda confused on this front.
Since starting MLS I experience a gradual but distinct increase in self-discipline to do small daily chores that are easily dropped, forgotten or otherwise avoided.

Another thing is an increase in appreciation for natural shapes and forms such as trees, leaves, grasses, water, clouds, animals and insects. Whenever I am walking through nature I become calm and happy.

Moreover, I noticed recently that I am mentally clear. No mind fog, no unnecessary thoughts that distract me as well as an increase of focus. When walking outside I tend to observe a lot more what is around me.
Self-discipline to do the small daily tasks is becoming ingrained. I don't really have to think about them to push myself in order to do them. It's a good feeling when I have done them without hesitation since completing tasks is one major thing I need to work on. Hope this will enable me to finish bigger projects in time.

I still distract myself needlessly as in avoiding to do other more important and rewarding things though. But the ball is in my court and I just have to start playing properly.
(07-02-2018, 01:45 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Self-discipline to do the small daily tasks is becoming ingrained. I don't really have to think about them to push myself in order to do them. It's a good feeling when I have done them without hesitation since completing tasks is one major thing I need to work on. Hope this will enable me to finish bigger projects in time.

I still distract myself needlessly as in avoiding to do other more important and rewarding things though. But the ball is in my court and I just have to start playing properly.

I was reading the MLS sales page & goal ninety two states
" Make yourself distraction-proof". I'm curious if that means in general or as it relates to the overall goals of MLS 3.0.
To be distraction proof would be awesome

I have been running MLS 3.0 for the last few days & getting myself to do things has not been an issue.
(06-18-2018, 05:24 AM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]I am noticing an increase in social approachability. People tell me things about their lives, about their thoughts and open me up more in general. I remember this from my last run. But the effects come faster than previously.

I noticed that too. Although I felt tired Saturday someone at work asked " who put a quarter in you?". I made the mistake of not reading the instructions & ran MLS for at least six hours to eight hours the first day. I didn't do any loops yesterday so today I'm starting the every other day schedule
Pages: 1 2 3