Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions on understanding AM6 stages balanced listening time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to do AM6 again however some thoughts were keeping me back from doing so the last few months.

The biggest challenge is to listen to it daily. At the end I came to the conclusion that it is better to listen to it for 8 hours during sleep rather than not listening at all.

The main thing I had trouble with last time was to listen to all stages in balance. From what I remember I was listening stage 1 at an average of 15 hours a day and stage 6 at an average of 11 hours a day. From what I understand this is not good.

This time I want to listen in balance between all six stages. In terms of circumstances, what causes the time imbalances is that some days I have work which means if I set a daily average of 9 hours it will work. And I can monitor this. Question 1: Is it a good idea to limit my listening time to a lower average so I balance all six stages?

Then the second challenge was that some days I had to skip because of terrible headaches or been sick and couldn't take it during sleep. Question 2: Do I need to do a 1.5x of extra time for any missed day or on the total of 32 days to have that sum of hours listening to that stage?

Thanks in advnace
If you're starting again then it may be better to lower the time so you can average it on the stages.

Yeah 1.5 for each missed day.