Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Relationship Dilemma....friendly advice requested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got married in an arranged marriage that I never wanted. I take responsibility for what lead up to that event. I wasn't in control of my life; I let time and life slip past my finger tips for the last 19 years. I guess life said "if you dont want to control your own life, someone else will" and lo and behold, I ended up in a marriage that I never wanted.

Now the damage is done, I have a "wife" that is in another country and cant even come to America let alone I dont want her.

She is in love with me and I am not with her.

I am now "woken up" to take responsibility for my life and actions and I know its hard because even though I have reached self realization this last month or so where I am now doing things I never did years and years before, I now am ready to "unfuck up the fucked up" to put it in a good way.

I know AM 6 is a good start; I just dont know how to get out of the mess I have been put in.

She is a great girl, smart loving and everything just that I guess I could do better.
That sucks man, the whole arranged marriage thing makes me angry.

Sounds like a good start that you're aware of it, I can't say it's going to be an easy situation. Yes AM6 would be a good start depending on what you feel your issues are.

From what i've been reading recently, if I was to do AM6 again i'd likely do Self Esteem 5.5g for 3-6 months first as that would be an awesome base to build from. I haven't done the Self Esteem program but i'm liking the reports it's getting.
(06-08-2018, 08:46 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]So I got married in an arranged marriage that I never wanted. I take responsibility for what lead up to that event. I wasn't in control of my life; I let time and life slip past my finger tips for the last 19 years. I guess life said "if you dont want to control your own life, someone else will" and lo and behold, I ended up in a marriage that I never wanted.

Now the damage is done, I have a "wife" that is in another country and cant even come to America let alone I dont want her.

I am now "woken up" to take responsibility for my life and actions and I know its hard because even though I have reached self realization this last month or so where I am now doing things I never did years and years before, I now am ready to "unfuck up the ***** up" to put it in a good way.

I know AM 6 is a good start; I just dont know how to get out of the mess I have been put in.

She is a great girl, smart loving and everything just that I guess I could do better.

On my first run of AM6, I broke up with gf at the time on Stage 1. We were heading towards marriage and I too come from a culture of arranged marriage. So much so that I've subconsciously wanted to marry every girl I've ever dated since I was 16 as it was apart of my cultural blue print.

Taking responsibility for one's self is an important step. It's a precursor to moving up in the world. No one will trust you as a man or give you power/ authority if you can't demonstrate consistent and progressive responsibility. Same goes for working in a company, senior level positions are reserved for the most responsible and most capable people. So as you can see, responsibility is a crucial step for a man in his development lest he remain a child.

Awakening to yourself is another important step. You're no longer beholden to whatever system it was that contained you. Understand that those systems exist because the people who are irresponsible tend to need that structure in order not to stray. Hence personal responsibility and awakening go hand in hand.

I'd very much recommend AM6 for your personal situation. It'll be a good guide to help you take those next steps which you seem to be ready for.
(06-09-2018, 12:21 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]That sucks man, the whole arranged marriage thing makes me angry.

Sounds like a good start that you're aware of it, I can't say it's going to be an easy situation. Yes AM6 would be a good start depending on what you feel your issues are.

From what i've been reading recently, if I was to do AM6 again i'd likely do Self Esteem 5.5g for 3-6 months first as that would be an awesome base to build from. I haven't done the Self Esteem program but i'm liking the reports it's getting.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I believe that marriages should be something that you and your partner who can have similar outlooks on life and beliefs; my mom dragged me into it where I had to go overseas to tie the knot becuz she thought "I was getting too old; and after a certain age no woman will want me cuz of the old age". Her own logic.

I used to remember that EPHRA2 was also a good sub before starting AM 6; but I've already used that. I think I am going to plunge right in and there's no better time than this week to start using it; because its my BDAY and I have beeen debating for 3 years on AM 6 when I should start it. I think its finally time now.
(06-09-2018, 07:54 AM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah AM6 seems like the sub for you.

Thanks what made you say that AM 6 is a good sub for me based on my scenario? Hey remember when you used to have the name Frosted Fake?? with Tony the Tiger avatar? LOL I know I wasn't a member during those days but just a lurker reading posts from months and years ago but yeah I remember; youve definitely evolved since then. I think u also had a pre AM 6 video........I was thinking of doing the same; a before version and after version of AM 6 video
(06-09-2018, 01:51 AM)Determined Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2018, 08:46 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: [ -> ]So I got married in an arranged marriage that I never wanted. I take responsibility for what lead up to that event. I wasn't in control of my life; I let time and life slip past my finger tips for the last 19 years. I guess life said "if you dont want to control your own life, someone else will" and lo and behold, I ended up in a marriage that I never wanted.

I am now "woken up" to take responsibility for my life and actions and I know its hard because even though I have reached self realization this last month or so where I am now doing things I never did years and years before, I now am ready to "unfuck up the ***** up" to put it in a good way.

On my first run of AM6, I broke up with gf at the time on Stage 1. We were heading towards marriage and I too come from a culture of arranged marriage. So much so that I've subconsciously wanted to marry every girl I've ever dated since I was 16 as it was apart of my cultural blue print.

Taking responsibility for one's self is an important step. It's a precursor to moving up in the world. No one will trust you as a man or give you power/ authority if you can't demonstrate consistent and progressive responsibility. Same goes for working in a company, senior level positions are reserved for the most responsible and most capable people. So as you can see, responsibility is a crucial step for a man in his development lest he remain a child.

Awakening to yourself is another important step. You're no longer beholden to whatever system it was that contained you. Understand that those systems exist because the people who are irresponsible tend to need that structure in order not to stray. Hence personal responsibility and awakening go hand in hand.

I'd very much recommend AM6 for your personal situation. It'll be a good guide to help you take those next steps which you seem to be ready for.

Yes the words of wisdom that I needed to hear; you definitely couldnt be any more right.
I wonder if she starts loving u even more. After ur AM6 journey.