Subliminal Talk

Full Version: my experience with subliminal shop products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a cult and I would stay away. I listened to the emotional healing sub for 3 months religiously sometimes 12 plus hours a day. I wish I had not because now my brain is fucked. It's been over 4 months since I stopped and I feel the effects are still inside me.
What has happened is the subliminal has changed the way my brain uses energy. It's hard u explain but it has to do with people's auras and energy. I don't even have to see the person but if there is a human or even an animal within my range which could be up to hundred feet then I will start to notice the feeling of energy off it. Like I sense it. Like I am merging my energy body with that other person. It might sound cool but it's not.. I can't find my ground my thoughts my personal space I feel like i am mergin with everyone and I can't block it out.

The fact they have you listen for more than 8 hours and even while you sleep is concerning. You shouldn't listen to subliminals while you sleep because that is the time for your brain to rest.

Think for yourself and question everything.
That is NOT a possible reaction you can get from E2. Instead of making things up and calling us a 'cult' with no possible evidence or reason as nobody has ever attributed this to any of the subliminals because it's not possible.. you should blame the other company that you asked me about in email that I warned you AGAINST using because their audios seem dodgy and they evoke all kinds of things that I can't expand on because of rule 4.

You asked me if you can use it with E2 and I said it's not recommended, and that to me the site seems really 'off' and dodgy. I didn't get a reply but from this post i'm assuming you went ahead and used them and now are blaming E2 which can not have the affects you're talking about. It's very likely you used their audios or something else. I also made another recommendation that i'm not sure if you followed or not but it sounds like you most likely have not.

On top of that a while ago on the forum I gave you a warning about advertising black magic services. And to me and hopefully anyone else reading these things really don't add up and you're attempting for some reason that's not clear to do some kind of damage to IML when you've been using all these other crazy things that are obviously having a negative effect but not looking at those.

Quote:The fact they have you listen for more than 8 hours and even while you sleep is concerning. You shouldn't listen to subliminals while you sleep because that is the time for your brain to rest.

Why is this concerning? There is a whole lot of people who do this and it is fine, in fact there is a whole area of study about sleep learning, and other people who have audios that you listen to while you sleep, and you can still sleep while doing so.

I have pointed out this thread to Shannon, he isn't able to come on right now but he will likely say similar things to me when he is able to.
I'm sorry but this has been on my mind for a while and I had to let it out. I'm probably just brain dead from all the pot I smoke and trying to blame on the subliminal
(05-31-2018, 04:41 PM)unlearn88 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but this has been on my mind for a while and I had to let it out. I'm probably just brain dead from all the pot I smoke and trying to blame on the subliminal

Have u tried any other subs from IML?

Avoid using other company subs when u r using IML subs. You can try ASC if u like meanwhile u can take a look at other subs also..
Hi man,

I know what you are talking about, because I have been in the same situation. Tried doing AM during a period where I was experimenting with smoking pot and doing third-eye meditations without knowing what I was doing led me to loose footing totally and the situation was comparable to the one you are in today. Now I am almost out of it, feel a lot more grounded and my mind isn't so receptible to other people anymore.

The problem is that you have highly overactive upper chakras (third-eye and crown) while your lower chakras are underactive, and can't support the upper ones.

You are not fucked, not totally. Pretty fucked, but not totally. There is a way to get back, but you need to calm you mind and start getting into your emotions.

- First, stop using subliminals until you feel more into your body. Subliminals are a tool, like a hammer, but if your wood is wet and rotten you are just going to do more damage than good trying to hit a nail (poor metafor but the best I could think of).

- Start doing meditation on your lower chakras. Start with the root and work yourself up. Start with 60 days on the root, 60 days on sacral, 60 days on solar plexus and then start over. This series is good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqktSAmG30

- Here is a relaxation tape for root chakra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMPaU5L3zy0

- Look into TRE, it's relaxation exercises to help your body to release tension

- Start getting massages if you can afford it

- Start exercising. All exercise is good, but I would recommend running and mixed martial arts or Yoga

- Take warm baths and try to relax your body with your breath

- Find someone to talk to

- A great grounding exercise I do every morning is the "chair pose", which is a yoga pose. You bend your knees, put your arms in between your legs and then grab your ancles. Stay put into this for 3 minutes, breathe (if you can't do 3 minutes, do as long as you can and increase duration over time.)

You are going to get yourself out of it, but it takes some work. The reason for that you got into this situation is that you maybe weren't grounded enough to use subliminals from the begining and you used it blindly from the instructions instead of listening to yourself where the limit was. That's logical if subliminals were your "last resort" and you felt pretty bad from the beginning.

I know the hell you are experiencing, believe me. I'm sending you some thoughts on this. Best of luck with your way back.

and - lay off the pot - fully. That is just heading you in the opposite direction from where you want to go.

EDIT:
I know what you talk about "brain change the way it use energy" and that is true. Your brain uses energy from the environment because it can't get energy from your body and from your digestion. By starting to activating those chakras, your brain will start to be able to withdraw energy from yourself and become "independent" from the environment. This is at least my theory.
Quote:I'm sorry but this has been on my mind for a while and I had to let it out. I'm probably just brain dead from all the pot I smoke and trying to blame on the subliminal

So on top of using questionable subliminals from another company, you're smoking a whole lot of pot? Those things are much more obviously an explanation of what you're experiencing and it's pretty unfair to us for you to come and blame E2 for that.

I suggest if you're going to continue with E2 to do it under the supervision of a professional.
e2 changed my life for the better in so many ways. i hate that you feel that way about the sub. for me, there was a lot of crap that had to get dug up through e2 and while that happened, it was not pleasant. once i got past that breakthrough, i was shining so bright you could see me from a mile away.

it's not a cult, it's a community of folks working to hack their subconscious to bring about inner and outer upgrades in life.

yes, stay skeptical. yes, question every thing. but facts are facts and hundreds more people are getting results from these subs as reported in journals. i wish you the best in your journeys.
[quote='Benjamin' pid='198303' dateline='1528104542']
Quote:I suggest if you're going to continue with E2 to do it under the supervision of a professional.

Since I returned e2 for refund can I still listen or is there a program that makes it not work anymore if person returns.
(05-31-2018, 02:05 PM)unlearn88 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a cult and I would stay away. I listened to the emotional healing sub for 3 months religiously sometimes 12 plus hours a day. I wish I had not because now my brain is *****. It's been over 4 months since I stopped and I feel the effects are still inside me.
What has happened is the subliminal has changed the way my brain uses energy. It's hard u explain but it has to do with people's auras and energy. I don't even have to see the person but if there is a human or even an animal within my range which could be up to hundred feet then I will start to notice the feeling of energy off it. Like I sense it. Like I am merging my energy body with that other person. It might sound cool but it's not.. I can't find my ground my thoughts my personal space I feel like i am mergin with everyone and I can't block it out.

The fact they have you listen for more than 8 hours and even while you sleep is concerning. You shouldn't listen to subliminals while you sleep because that is the time for your brain to rest.

Think for yourself and question everything.

No, we aren't a cult. I can testify to that because if you read the positive reviews in this forum from those that have used the subs, you would understand that reviews mostly are great feedbacks to the skeptics.
If a program is refunded, as Frosted said it would trigger antipiracy, since it's an unequal exchange of value if you keep using it.
Its not a cult, its a shop. I know what a cult looks like, I was in one for 12 years - and this isn't even remotely similar! What a joke.

Instead of saying its a cult, just say you don't like the product and you wouldn't recommend it. Personally I love the products and am addicted to them, but I've got nothing against people having their own opinions. But calling it a cult? Thats just silly. Its like calling a cafe a brothel, just because you didn't like the waitress.