Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aura of the (edited as per rule 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon

Can you look into building a program that creates a commanding aura around someone like he is a great leader. Maybe you can extract the code from AMS. Then add in the 5.5 G exoskeleton and voila a new product that everyone needs.
I Love and Like the TItle very much Thor2014 "Aura of the [edited as per rule 4]" growl!! Ha. Love it Man.
I use this healing powder/and other good elements and when I Mix them in water,I call it "Nectar of the [edited as per rule 4]"
I think all this technology is incredible,all that can and is being used in the subs today,as well as,what WILL be additionally used in the subliminal technology that is to come. LIke the Healing Aura of Unyeilding,Unconditional,Powerful Love...the 'Aura of Lovingness"(covers everything , across the board and across the Universe) How 'bout the Aura of Success and Abundance. I Mean the possibilities are seemingly endless. The "Aura of Ageless-ness" so to speak...reversal of the aging processing,etc. Great post and suggestion Thor Almighty(grin,wink!) Keith.
Glad you like my idea I think a single sub which gets the user to radiate an aura of leadership as oppose to an aura of sexiness would be ideal. Think of the hulk walking down the road towards you. Thats the commanding power I would expect from the sub.
Guys remember rule 4.

There was Aura Of Dominance in 3g. Not sure if Shannon plans to update it in the future.
Ben is there a possibility Shannon could upgrade this to 5.5G within 2 months ?. We already have members who will purchase it immediately. It could be a good money spinner.
You cannot possibly hope to pay me enough to make it that fast because there is no way that I could regardless. Even with the custom and the contract I have to fulfill on that aside, do you really think this would sell enough copies to make it worth making compared to several other things that people have been requesting? Ultra Success, etc.?

For the foreseeable future, I am booked solid. I also can't break a contract. And once this contract is fulfilled, how many guys want this more than DMSI 3.3, Ultra Success, or some of the other subs that have been getting requests?

Not saying this is a bad suggestion. I just mean there is no way I can reasonably do this within the next 2 months.
When the time comes maybe aura of dominance and aura of commanding authority can be even merged into one sub.
(05-25-2018, 01:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot possibly hope to pay me enough to make it that fast because there is no way that I could regardless. Even with the custom and the contract I have to fulfill on that aside, do you really think this would sell enough copies to make it worth making compared to several other things that people have been requesting? Ultra Success, etc.?

For the foreseeable future, I am booked solid. I also can't break a contract. And once this contract is fulfilled, how many guys want this more than DMSI 3.3, Ultra Success, or some of the other subs that have been getting requests?

Not saying this is a bad suggestion. I just mean there is no way I can reasonably do this within the next 2 months.

Love this idea of a combo of dominance and commanding aura/energy.however....a FULL on Version of Ultra Success with all the bells and whistles,kitchen sink and the water well out'chon'der yawl,is what I want !! so I agree with ya both,the idea/suggestion of an aura of dominance/commanding spirit, and the 'sooner' reality of Ultra Success!
The latter hasthe most pull for me. come On Success!!
Should have named this thread "Aura of Thor".. Cause Thor is also a.. U know.. Right Ben? lool
Haha funny Zane..

Shannon agree make dmsi the focal point after your custom build please.
(05-25-2018, 01:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot possibly hope to pay me enough to make it that fast because there is no way that I could regardless. Even with the custom and the contract I have to fulfill on that aside, do you really think this would sell enough copies to make it worth making compared to several other things that people have been requesting? Ultra Success, etc.?

I have a gut feeling that such a sub would sell like hot cakes. To be it is the next DMSI not to attraxt women but to attract men and women alike. From social settings, to board level.
Wastn shure if this posting was for my own separate programming,suggestion box or not. heres goes:

To Me,Thor that sounds like a very advanced version of Ultra Success,in many ways Man.
The Aura of Success (DMSI= Develop Maximum Success Irresistablity) I can 'hear Shannon,going " Ohhh Brother,geez!! in an exasperatrated voice:-)Perhaps not?) having an irresistable aura of Success,that people could 'smell' from you,like literally your own natural body smell,would attract success like bee's to flowers n honey,having the celebrity vibe in it as well,high high value....opportunities coming 'outta da blue",people literally wanting to give to money,buy you things just to hang with them,spend time with them,because of such.
Have some "Turn on the Genius Code Switch" programming,and/or just bring forth that which is ALREADY there IN YOU, and be payed handsomely for your ideas,thoughts,wisdom ! idea's,right brain-Left Brain usage full on and more.
Be more successful with communicating both linear ,logical statistical data as well as HIGHLY creative,intuitive expressing and flow of ideas,feelings,thoughts. Solutions find You!! right along with standard Success programming,modified in a new format,ect. Hey Maybe even a success "Sniper" vibe to go in the mix,'sniping highly successful people' to you,BOTH online & in person(??) its a thought.

thor2014:
I have a gut feeling that such a sub would sell like hot cakes. To be it is the next DMSI not to attraxt women but to attract men and women alike. From social settings, to board level.