Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I started EPHRA 3 nights ago.

Day 1 - I felt light and happy
Day 2 - I disciplined my kid, thereafter it felt like the aftermath of crying for hours, even though I did not shed a tear.
Day 3 - I woke up feeling unwell, body feels heavy. I met an old lady that reminded me of my late grandmother. I cried after the meeting when I was alone. I missed grandma.

Last night (night#3), I thought of stopping EPHRA, thinking there's nothing much to clear. I started it because I thought it would be nice to remove all the gunk in my system once and for all. I didn't think there was much left, since I've been using Shannon's subs for 5 years, and one way or another, each of the subs I used does clear away some of the gunk. I have been feeling good and all, and did not think that I needed EPHRA. It was Today (day#3) that I looked back and realised that it could have been EPHRA.

Right now I feel heavy and tired. Probably because the body is unwell. Or maybe I'm detoxing the gunk from my system?
Thats strange. I have been using EPHRA for almost 6 months now and all I feel is betterment. You can see my journal. This is my first sub from here. Maybe you have used many subs and already clear all the junk.
Thank you for sharing guyinlahore. I appreciate it.

I'm ok with crying to release the gunk... if that's what it takes.

I have reduced my listening time to 2 hours. I automatically wake up and pull the earphones off. It feels more comfortable (to be not listening to the sub for too long).

The first 3 nights I listened to 6 hours, 8 hours, 6 hours respectively. Last night was just 2 hours.

Today I realesed a deluge of tears and let out a lot of pent up anger... no idea they were all there.

BTW, looking back on the symptoms, I think it is Day#2 I started to be unwell. Those were probably the early symptoms. I've been running a fever, doubt it has to do with the sub, since my fellow dwellers are unwell too.
And this is version 1 you're using?
oh my... what a good question!!

I was silently laughing at your question and then a part of me realise it might have been v2 instead, which I totally forgot about.

Now I look at the name of the mp3 very carefully, it says V2 Lol

I finished the IBS 4G and was taking a rest period. Out of nowhere I thought to do EPHRA. I loaded the playlist on my phone and turned it on at night. You know the rest... (my journal...)

No idea it was v2 until now... Erm ok... need some advice now... should I download v1 to use first before moving to v2? Is this normal / expected response (my journal above) to v2?

Thank you for pointing it out!! I wouldn't have known otherwise...
Use E2.. No need for E1 anymore
(05-19-2018, 11:19 PM)Quote Wrote: [ -> ]No idea it was v2 until now... Erm ok... need some advice now... should I download v1 to use first before moving to v2? Is this normal / expected response (my journal above) to v2?

If you have some time to read it would be best to compare both sub descriptions in the shop and make your own decision.

E2 is supposed to heal more problems while being more gentle and "heal in your own pace". But several people reported about kind of a zen attitude on E2 that made them feel lazy or stagnant.

What is your sub history? I see only one 5G journal from you which does not contain H&C but only overcome guilt shame and fear. I don’t think that there is much healing and clearing (H&C) in the earlier 4G subs because Ephra came out first in 5G? I might be wrong on this. But if I am right then I wouldn’t wonder about your reaction doing H&C for the first time.
Thanks changer!

I thought that for the sub to meet its objectives it needs to H&C some gunk from my system. Looking back I did not do that many subs, as subs take time to run to completion and also I am generous with the rest I take between subs. My first and most memorable sub is AF. I felt there was healing and clearing, as I managed to overcome many unhappiness in the past. As far as I recall, most of it is conscious, memories that I remember.

Thank you for pointing that out about H&C - I might have lumped stuff together, thinking they are all one and the same when actually they are different.

An update - I tried v1 for one night. But for some reason my finger kept wanting to hit v2. I resisted and did v1 for one night. Total 7 hours. My mood picked up a bit and i felt better. But whenever I hold up my phone and look at my playlists, I just want to put v2 on. What will my finger choose tonight...?

My flu/cold (i dunno which one) took a turn for the worse today and I feel like in the dumps.

Anyway, with the time at home today I thought to say thanks to the friend who gifted me EPHRA v2. But I couldn't find her FB account... Confused Maybe I'm not functioning properly because I'm unwell, will try again when I feel better...
There's no point using V1 if you have V2, E2 is alot more effective and has alot more in it.
Thanks Benjamin.

My finger decided on v2 and I ran it about 4 hours total last night. I broke into 2hour per listen.
I found that at volume 3 I can't take the sub and at volume 2 I am tempted to pull off the headset at around 2 hours (a headache will start and beginnings of feeling unbearable). But volume 1 I can barely hear it.

I noticed a lot of negative self talk. I didn't realise it before.

My family noticed that I'm more short tempered and asked me to temper down.

Will the negative self-talk go away just by using the sub (like detoxing, the toxins come out and once they all come out i'm cleared)? Or do I need to take proactive actions to change things?
Does anyone have any insight to the easy-to-anger, is it a temporary phase? I certainly hope so... Please let me know if there's anything I can do to speed up my healing and clearing (like some actions I can take or things I can do) I welcome any insight and helpful suggestions to lessen the pain for my family. Thank you, thank you!
Today I found myself more patient, have a sense of humour, and in a kinder mood. I'm still unwell, but feels lighter.

My posture hasn't been the greatest.

Somehow I felt like journaling helps me get things out of my system. I'm looking forward to brighter days ahead!
Feeling like crap again. I have no idea what's making me feel like that or how to deal with it. I seem to just be in a constant bad mood, a very down feeling.
EPHRA v2 is no joke. You're dealing with your demons. I suggest to use it during a period of your life you find to be relatively stable / predictable. You'll be fighting demons daily (i'm laughing at this as I write it)

I still found 2 hours daily use to be enough to push me without overwhelming me.
Try staying with the emotions that come up or physical sensations. Let yourself work through it and know it just a phase, but you still need to go through all crap to get to the other side. Focua on you and try not paying to much attention to others. /my 5 cents from running E2 one month
Pages: 1 2 3