Subliminal Talk

Full Version: dmsi 3.2 poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets see the results this time round
(05-04-2018, 04:33 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see the results this time round

So you can continue to not purchase any subs, work on development or do anything in general?
(05-04-2018, 04:33 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]Lets see the results this time round

I think its better u buy a sub and see how u respond to it..Instead of waiting.

Life wont change all of a sudden after 6G arrives as u imagine it to be. If u wanna improve urself then u must start from today. So that u can face ur fears and weaknesses and understand urself...

Also do remember not everyone's goal on DMSI are same..I took DMSI cause of it healing modules...Getting laid or not is still our choice.
I actually haven't had any women approaching me on 3.2 that I can recall. But I do have more results with women I go out with. No sex yet tho.
Its still interesting to see how this version works from a pure concrete point of view
Seems like some didn't vote, I remember some getting laid from it and I don't see their vote here.
(05-13-2018, 11:31 PM)JackOfHearts Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like some didn't vote, I remember some getting laid from it and I don't see their vote here.

Cause they are busy getting laid...
Quote:Life wont change all of a sudden after 6G arrives as u imagine it to be. If u wanna improve urself then u must start from today. So that u can face ur fears and weaknesses and understand urself...
Yup, I agree. Also do not rely entirely on subs.

Quote:Seems like some didn't vote, I remember some getting laid from it and I don't see their vote here.
Maybe it's not clear for them if they got laid because of DMSI or if it was just meant to happen. I mean, if you getting laid is super common I'm sure it'd hard to say impartially if DMSI is at work or not.
Dmsi is a failure. Nothing is happening on this thing. All that hype about the wall and it did nothing.
Id like to know what DMSI could be if it was geared towards people taking (any) action rather than sitting on a couch expecting women to bang down the door (exaggerating).

Can anyone list someone who is not famous who repeatedly had women approach him for sex?
(05-15-2018, 07:38 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]Id like to know what DMSI could be if it was geared towards people taking (any) action rather than sitting on a couch expecting women to bang down the door (exaggerating).

Can anyone list someone who is not famous who repeatedly had women approach him for sex?

First, the getting approached thing is pretty much the purpose of DMSI, for the other way around there is SM. Second, yes, I know someone, happened not all the time to him but it happened here and there.
(05-15-2018, 09:41 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 07:38 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]Id like to know what DMSI could be if it was geared towards people taking (any) action rather than sitting on a couch expecting women to bang down the door (exaggerating).

First, the getting approached thing is pretty much the purpose of DMSI, for the other way around there is SM. Second, yes, I know someone, happened not all the time to him but it happened here and there.

Still if you're not the male version of an 8 or above, I doubt you will get approached. And even if you do, women are very subtle creatures... it wont be blatant.
(05-16-2018, 03:06 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2018, 09:41 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]

Still if you're not the male version of an 8 or above, I doubt you will get approached. And even if you do, women are very subtle creatures... it wont be blatant.

I didn't say everyone can, but with this guy it works very well for some reason and he is not an eight.
(05-15-2018, 11:10 AM)Rex Wrote: [ -> ]Dmsi is a failure. Nothing is happening on this thing. All that hype about the wall and it did nothing.
IMHO, the sub needs to focus much more on the 'approachability' factor of the user, rather than increasing the sexual irresistibility more than it already is in the sub. In day-to-day life, we sometimes meet very (sexually) attractive people, but we do not approach them. Why not? for a number of reasons - fear, feeling intimidated, getting the feeling that they would not be interested, etc. Increasing the 'approachability' factor of the users should help towards the goal of this sub

This is old, but if using universal love / heart energy is not compatible with the goals of this sub, then try anything else to make the user seem welcoming, approachable & appreciative of being 'hit-on'.

Some time ago, there was heated discussion (when some members got banned) about the direction that DMSI was going. I am with the simplification camp - e.g. does it really need masturbation-inhibiting instructions? Some men already have guilt and irrational subconscious ideas about masturbation already? Why add more arguments about masturbation to their subconscious?
Pages: 1 2