Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 or EPHRA 2.0 before AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't started a sub yet & I'm wondering since I own AM5 & EPHRA 2.0 should I run them before doing AM6 or should I just say f*** it & do multiple runs of AM6?
(05-04-2018, 04:24 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't started a sub yet & I'm wondering since I own AM5 & EPHRA 2.0 should I run them before doing AM6 or should I just say f*** it & do multiple runs of AM6?

Why not just go for broke. Truth be told I started out with E2 before AM6 because at the time, I couldn't afford to buy AM6. Now I'm one to talk about just going for it because in all honesty all the subs I'm using are to lay foundations for being the best Entrepreneur I can be and run BASE. Depending on what your personal objective is though, if you feel ready for AM6 then just go forward and don't look back unless you're reflecting on your progression.
(05-04-2018, 08:59 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2018, 04:24 AM)JCasterlin Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't started a sub yet & I'm wondering since I own AM5 & EPHRA 2.0 should I run them before doing AM6 or should I just say f*** it & do multiple runs of AM6?

Why not just go for broke. Truth be told I started out with E2 before AM6 because at the time, I couldn't afford to buy AM6. Now I'm one to talk about just going for it because in all honesty all the subs I'm using are to lay foundations for being the best Entrepreneur I can be and run BASE. Depending on what your personal objective is though, if you feel ready for AM6 then just go forward and don't look back unless you're reflecting on your progression.

You're probably right. Just from reading the sales page & what Shannon wrote about what an " Ascending Alpha" is , AM6 addresses my personal objectives. Sounds like I'm resisting & unintentionally overcomplicating this. Going to go with AM6
Going 3 months with E2 to get to know yourself better and heal some of your wounds would probably not hurt you. Good luck anyway!
I think E2 would be good for anyone before doing AM6 since it will help clear out and heal some things. I would have liked to done it before AM6, but it wasn't released then.
(05-06-2018, 01:35 PM)Frosted Wrote: [ -> ]AM5 is actually harder than AM6 because it doesn't have the technology that AM6 does to smooth the ride. AM6 the first time was super hard for me though but that's coming from a really rough place. If you feel you are coming from a rough place I would run E2 for 3-6 months first.

Thanks . I wouldn't say I'm coming from a super hard place as much as I've got a lot of things I need to let go of & quite a bit of growing up to do mentally & emotionally. That said I decided I'm going to run E2 until May 1, 2019. Exactly 360 days from today
Wrong post. Tried deleting it, didn't work.