Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Since the old thread for discussing religion has disappeared, I am starting a new one.

This will be to answer Larry's question.

Quote:I'm curious about what you think about the soul? Do you think we have one or is just mind programming?

It is my conclusion at this point that the individual exists as a multi-layered conglomeration of levels or layers of awareness and presence, and that we do have a soul, which is not just mind programming.
ok since this is the new religion thread I'm gonna start it out by saying.

What about Islam?
[SuperYuri =quote]ok since this is the new religion thread I'm gonna start it out by saying.

What about Islam?[/quote]

Can you be a little more specific about your question please? Are you asking for information on it or are you asking for something else?

[Shannon = quote]It is my conclusion at this point that the individual exists as a multi-layered conglomeration of levels or layers of awareness and presence, and that we do have a soul, which is not just mind programming.[/quote]

My latest research has led me to believe to concur with your findings. Specifically research into things such as PSI, OBE's (Out of Body Experiences), Reincarnation and NDE's (Near Death Experiences).

I must say that OBE's are quite fascinating and I would certainly love to train myself in the future to having them as well as using a subliminal to remember my past life memories. In the past I would have written most of this off as crackpot stuff meant for the gullible but subliminals have taught me that there is much more to this world than I thought.
K-train I meant whats your guys general thoughts on islam
My opinion of Islam is about the same as most forms of religion: there are good people that practice it in peace but they will forever be shunted and overshadowed by those that practice the religion utilizing violence and extremism. I don't know any friends that worship Islam and must therefore admit that apart from information that i myself have gathered from college classes and the news, I don't have a good in depth knowledge of it.

@Larry: Good luck man. Don't expect to find everything in one day and just enjoy the epiphanies and the growth you experience as you acquire knowledge.Smile
Before, sorry for my English.
In Indonesian, something like OBE and other shamanic thing is ordinary. And the difference about shamanic things in Indonesian and western is, in our country we don't use many theory, we just practice and practice and practice, taught by the Guru. And yes, it's real.
As to Islam, I cannot respond, as I have no real knowledge of it other than what I have overheard, which is useless as a factual basis for understanding something. I agree with K-Train in that it will be the extremists who color the perception of the religion, and not those who practice it in a peaceful or moderate manner.
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM" here is 10 minutes of Islam
Ok, i want to ask you all, maybe little out of topic.
But. What do you think about illuminati or freemansony ?
I know nothing about the Illuminati, and what I have heard is unworthy of serious consideration without something to give it credence. The Freemasons I know a little about, but I'm not a Freemason. I have found a book that basically claims to reveal their secrets, although I have not yet had time to read it. It is written by a Freemason.

Title: The Lost Key: The Supra-Natural Secrets of the Freemasons
Author: Robert Lomas
ISBN: 978-1444-710-618

According to this book, Freemasonry is the foremost system for communicating deep truth about the nature of the universe and the meaning of life.
Some of you have already watched "The Arrivals" film ?
It's from wakeupproject(dot)com.
And yes, it tells us about about Illuminati.
(06-01-2013, 04:28 AM)SuperYuri Wrote: [ -> ]ok since this is the new religion thread I'm gonna start it out by saying.

What about Islam?

I'm a Muslim. So, what do you wanna ask?

(06-10-2013, 06:29 AM)xKaku Wrote: [ -> ]Before, sorry for my English.
In Indonesian, something like OBE and other shamanic thing is ordinary. And the difference about shamanic things in Indonesian and western is, in our country we don't use many theory, we just practice and practice and practice, taught by the Guru. And yes, it's real.

Dude, are from Indonesia? If so where's your location? I'm from Indonesia.

(06-21-2013, 04:52 AM)xKaku Wrote: [ -> ]Some of you have already watched "The Arrivals" film ?
It's from wakeupproject(dot)com.
And yes, it tells us about about Illuminati.

I watch that movie, and yes it's mind blowing. Telling the "Truth" bluntly.
wanted to hear Shannon's thoughts on this and others.

My "belief" in this subject is always subject to change but up until now this is my belief about life.

We human beings are on this planet to evolve in consciousness. Meaning our human body is designed to take unconscious energy and transform it into conscious energy. (as one person takes responsibility and begins to transform there unconsciousness to consciousness, they help to expand the universe as a whole, as below so is above. The universe becomes a greater version than before)
So our purpose of reincarnating again on this earth is that we can finally evolve our consciousness to a point where we see the illusion of separation, we are able to transcend the ego mind and have that enlightenment experience of witnessing the death of ego, and realizing our true identity as one with all of creation. The I becoming god realized. I'm only paraphrasing here because I have no personal experience of this.

Many spiritual masters talk about this same process. First going through the personal unconscious (This is all of the dark emotional stuff that is suppressed in most of us in the unconscious that is carried on from our childhood and past lives) and then to collective unconscious and finally at some point, the one gains enough consciousness to the point where they see the illusion of it all, and not identified with anything of the world. This is when one evolves to the point of Buddha or Jesus. Jesus said "I am in this world but not of it"

What I can say is that, cultivating witness consciousness has been everything for me. I can say the single most important thing that made a genuine impact in how I live life. I first had this realization few years back, recently ran 130 days of OGSF and again came to the same understanding.

For me, it wasn't about removing the fear from the mind. My understanding is that not to be concerned with the mind even if there is fear. To just witness it like you witness a play or a movie. To see is to be free. So it was partly coming to the understanding that I cannot change the mind... so naturally that understanding brings you to the next step that is acceptance of the mind even when the mind is negative.

In hindsight I can see a evolution in how I respond to life. Years ago when I got into personal development, I got into things like positive thinking and affirmations. Where I would be using the mind to achieve certain results. But now I am coming to the my own inner truth that says what did any of that positive thinking accomplish? for me, nothing. The mind still has its same fears. So what to do but to just accept the fear for what it is, without trying to change anything about it. The moment I began accepting it, and remain a witness to it. I found inner peace.

this cultivation of witness consciousness is something that I like to keep on investigating and developing. but my problem is not sure how subliminals fit into this picture? On one hand, I'm getting understandings about how the mind is unable to change and the ultimate solution is our beingness that is outside of mind and developing a self identity as the beingness (that is the presence of the present moment) not our ego. On the other hand, I have interest in these subliminals that seem to be creating results by using the mind and developing the ego in a way with programs like Alpha male. and these programs are not designed to ever dealing with consciousness that is outside of mind, or developing the witness consciousness.

Has anyone else found solutions in these spiritual concepts about developing present moment awareness and/or witness consciousness? How does it fit in with using subliminals?

thoughts? thanks
Beast here is my own opinion.

If our purpose as human beings was to expand our conciousness and transform our subconcious energy into conciousness to expand the universe, if you analyze that logically that does not add up as a purpose, and what makes you think the universe is in need of expantion or in need of a better version? and through us?

try to consider this if all human beings are wiped weather through illness or lethal wepons or whatever the reason may be what happens to the universe? it will still be there weather we are or not and its cycle will still go on weather we are here or not, there is only 1 purpose for us as human beings and its worship nothing more nothing less.

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." John 18:36

for me this means this is only the dream world and a test we will ALL be leaving it and going to the Kingdom although weather you do end up in the kingdom (Heaven) or hell depends upon what you do now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23