Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What sub to use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new on this forum. Started using ASC(04.13.), to see if I'd get some result from this sub.
I have a problem when I have to talk to people, just can't find words to use,my mind gets blank, don't know what to say. Think I have Social Anxiety. Usually with alcohol I start to talk more, and it's like someone has turn the switch on,but next morning switch is off Smile . Also I have low memory recall(think it's because of alcohol, drinking since I was 12-13,now have 27). So I want to try some subs,but don't know which will benefit me the most. I'm also insecure and have low self esteem because of this things...

Thinking about trying MLS, E2, AM6, LTU. Does MLS have some healing in it?
Sorry for my english,it isn't my native language.
Thank you!
Welcome to the forum. If I recall correctly, MLS 5.5G does have a module in it that assists with healing the brain. For social anxiety, E2 or Anxiety relief aid may be your best bet. AM6 definitely helps to make you more extroverted too so that’ll help with social anxiety. E2,AM6, and LTU all help with insecurity and low self esteem, as does the new self esteem sub.

As you can see by my response, there’s a lot of subs that can address a variety of the issues your looking to fix. Question now to you is, which one of your issues is a priority for you to fix?

Go to the shop and browse around, see what resonates with you. There’s no right or wrong answer, only what your priority is when it comes to self-progression.
Welcome,
ASC is a good start. But from what you've said, and the fact you have been drinking from an early age says some emotional healing may be needed. So Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid 2.0 (E2) would be good. It's more subtle and can take more time, but it deals with healing trauma and other things that contribute to your issues. It would be better for anxiety than ASC.

AM6 and LTU would still help. AM6 can be kind of intense, so i'd say starting with E2.

MLS does have some healing in it, but it's just focused on learning and the healing is clearing out whats in the way of that. So it wouldn't do much for those other issues of social anxiety and such.