Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MLS 3.0 5.5G making me reject weed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MLS for like a week and smoked weed today and it give me sort of a bad trip with irrational fears, I smoke weed for more than 8 years, never had a bad trip with weed alone, could it be the program making my subconscious mind to reject weed because it interfere with the program goals?
Most likely MLS would push you to stop it, it's definately not something that's beneficial to learning and MLS is working to let go of the barriers that are in the way of that.

But in saying that it's not likely going to cause you to have a 'bad trip' like you've mentioned.
(04-15-2018, 08:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely MLS would push you to stop it, it's definately not something that's beneficial to learning and MLS is working to let go of the barriers that are in the way of that.

But in saying that it's not likely going to cause you to have a 'bad trip' like you've mentioned.

I was like a panic attack (I never have panic attacks) and was like 20 minutes into listening to the program. I could be just a coincidence but it's a mind-blowing coincidence Huh
Ah ok, well it could be that combined with the weed being unpredictable which is why we've said not to use drugs with it.

Sounds like it may have been some fear being hit upon. Reminds me of sometimes I wake up all sweaty and with fear or anxiety, usually it means somethings being worked through.
(04-16-2018, 02:58 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok, well it could be that combined with the weed being unpredictable which is why we've said not to use drugs with it.

Sounds like it may have been some fear being hit upon. Reminds me of sometimes I wake up all sweaty and with fear or anxiety, usually it means somethings being worked through.

I am glad that the program is working, though. Rolleyes
Yes, cause MLS-5.5G is ur new weed.. lol