Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shop down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just tried to open the sub shop and get a word press setup page, am i missing something, planned work?
Hmm it looks like Cyanide and Andrew may be working on something, but i've just sent them a message to check.
Looks like the store will be down for a while, can't say how long exactly but i'll update when I know.
(04-09-2018, 01:19 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the store will be down for a while, can't say how long exactly but i'll update when I know.

Thanks Ben, is there any other way to download the subs, was looking to grab ASC.
The free ones can be accessed like that, but unfortunately with the site down not other orders at the moment.
It's still down. Is it likely to be up today? Just my luck that when I want to buy something it's out of action!
(04-09-2018, 10:13 AM)Havana Wrote: [ -> ]@ArcticFox
ASC is hosted outside of the store.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/freesubs/Absolu...nce_5g.zip

Nice one, thanks dude!
Unfortunately I can't really say. I've sent Andrew a message asking how it's going. It's just as frustrating for us as anyone else so hopefully it won't be too long. I'll update when I know.
Was about to download DMSI 3.2-A todayUndecided
yeah its still down, i wanted to download E2 Sad
Shop Update

We are in the process of migrating the shop to a new server. The forum is separate. This new server should give us more room to grow and ensure our site can run smoothly (and get rid of silly problems like 1+ minute login times).

Thank you for your patience.
(04-11-2018, 07:23 PM)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]Shop Update

We are in the process of migrating the shop to a new server. The forum is separate. This new server should give us more room to grow and ensure our site can run smoothly (and get rid of silly problems like 1+ minute login times).

Thank you for your patience.

It's actually down because you don't love us isn't it.....Sad hahaha
The real reason is @"Cyanide" spilled Coffee on the server, again...

(09-03-2017, 06:49 PM)Cyanide Wrote: [ -> ]I spilled coffee on the server. My bad. Coffee

Any other explanation given is a clear cover up and obvious fake news smokescreen to obscure the truth.

Stay woke.
Pages: 1 2