Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.2A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have some questions concerning DMSI 3.2A.

1. Will a person execute if he uses 3.2A exclusively (no 3.2B)?
2. Does not almost everyone need healing?
3. Is the only difference between 3.2A and 3.2B the added healing?
4. What kind of problems can be healed by 3.2A?

Thank you!
Hey man.

Quote:1. Will a person execute if he uses 3.2A exclusively (no 3.2B)?

Yes you can. Basically it executes a bit, then it hits upon something that needs healing/clearing and it will stop to deal with that, then it might execute a little more, then more healing.. and so on.

Quote:2. Does not almost everyone need healing?

Pretty much anyone could find something that needs healing yes. Though people who are more 'clear' in the area of the goal would be more likely to execute sooner.

Quote:3. Is the only difference between 3.2A and 3.2B the added healing?

Mainly. But also Goal 2 is in A.

Goal #2: To support goal #1, we have to develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame (yes, it has the entire script of E2’s OGSF and self validation modules in it [V2.0 and later], although it is modified to not disrupt the goals of this program) and so forth. These are the goals that will make you congruent with the effects you get from Goal #1, which is required for maximum success. Now much more heavily, aggressively and specifically focused on the achieving the goals of the program. This goal is only active in 3.2-A.

Quote:4. What kind of problems can be healed by 3.2A?

The above gives some ideas of that. But mainly anything that's in the way of the goal of becoming sexually irresistible, whatever that might be for the specific person. On 3.1 for example I kept getting pushed to heal my abandonment issues and I ended up meeting my biological mum which I never thought i'd do before that.
Thanks for this post. I also wanted clarification on what the healing does. I'm going to stay on A instead of jumping back on B like I wanted too