Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Advice please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so I'm considering stopping DMSI and doing a third run of AM, followed by either a first run of WM or a third run of SM (I'll go back on DMSI when I'm done and it's probably a finished product by then). I'm not getting any younger so want to start this asap, so was thinking of taking three/four weeks off then starting - is this a sufficient amount of time?
3 weeks is about the time I took off from Max learning speed before doing WM2. I didn't use AM before like I was supposed to as I already did it 3 times so I thought it wasn't a necessary step for me. From my current state at stage 5 WM2 I would say it didn't seem necessary.

Also my reasoning is that DMSI also contain a lot of programing related to confidence that is also in AM6, so it's not like the foundation isn't well establish if you did 2 AM6 run or more then DMSI. But if you really want AM6, by all means do it, it's a great program too and shouldn't be looked as a lesser product as it's often the case if we compare it to WM2 or SM3. And who knows maybe AM6 could get you more obvious results.
As of 3.2, it's 35 days before moving onto another program as it says on the description page.
Ok, thanks for the input guys. Smile