Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Where should I begin, so many things to sort out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI, I'm new to subliminals and would like some advice on where to start.

Having looked at the store, I found that I would need a dozen or so programs to help me out. Let me explain:

At the moment I am looking for a better job, and have become tired, frustrated at my results so far. So much so I have lost my confidence and self-esteem in trying finding better work. The problem is now I don't think I will ever find another job.

The stress of this and working in a crappy dead end job has messed with my belief system and brain function. My memory is a lot more worse, I cannot concentrate anymore on anything these days, I feel dumber these days.

This any other things as also messed with my social life. Sometimes I do not want to be around people. Don't get me started on women either.

I like to would interact with women and attract them, but given the choice my general future is more important the my love life at the moment.

So where do I begin?

Is there a single product that could cover most of these issues?

Also I read that I can only mix and use certain programs at the same time, which combo would you guys recommend.

Would the Alpha program cover most of these, could I also use the memory and concentration programs with it as well?

Ideas?
Sunny, I think the Alpha Male set would do a lot of good for you...mostly it helped me figure out what I really want to do with my life and keep my focus on that. It made me more confident and a harder worker in the things that I enjoy. And able to stand up for things I want. It also calmed my mind enough to be able to focus on such tasks. Plus, stress is almost non-existent.

It will improve your social life, love life, and additional goals as well.

Another one is Life-Tune Up but I don't know much about that, see what Shannon says. I know he allows 1 additional sub with Alpha Male but doing so alone would make a bigger impact, it's all up to you. But if you do these longer sets, I would plan on doing them every year for about 3-5 years atleast.

You may want to drop him a line in his journal so he sees this post.

Ryan
I see it. Smile

It sounds to me as if you are having a cascade effect. You have a job you're not happy with, so that's motivated you to look for another. Working while looking for another job is stressful and exhausting at the best of times, but doing so unsuccessfully adds frustration, which is a huge taxation of your energy also, and makes you more drained.

This in turn results in either not enough sleep, or lowered quality of sleep, either of which will cause your cognitive abilities to suffer and your memory to go straight to hell. Whenever I find myself unable to remember things I know I usually can remember, I know I am mentally exhausted and deeply in need of sufficient quality sleep.

The lack of sleep will also feed into the negativity and create a downward spiral of negative thinking, which then becomes negative actions and experiences, which finally can make things appear to be hopeless, which only perpetuates the negativity spiral.

Women will avoid such a man because they want to be around guys who make them feel good. The only exception will be someone who is experiencing something similar, who may want to share misery with you. That would be a mistake.

What I recommend is that you consider, depending on your budget, Life Tune-Up first and foremost. That program is designed for dealing with many such common challenges at the same time. If that program is more than reasonable for your current budget, consider using ultra success and positive thinking/positive attitude, which are together a fantastic combination as well. Finally, I suggest trying to get more sleep, and if more sleep is not the problem, try to improve the quality of your sleep by using a program like Insomnia Aid. That program is amazing for improving sleep quality for most people. Another alternative for the more adventurous is to get the Special Meditations 10 volume set and try using the lower levels of that program to meditate during the day to refresh your mind and body and reduce your need for sleep, as well as improve hemispheric coherence and cognitive functioning. 2.5 to 4.5 Hz is very useful for that.

Alpha Male is a very useful and powerful program, but it's not necessarily going to be what you're looking for right away to help you escape the negative spiral you find yourself in at the moment.
wow, I have to agree with Shannon
I was in a similar situation as you and doing Alpha male made everything a lot worse, circumstantially not necessarily subjectively, for a long while before it got better.
Hmm interesting. Sounds like it would have been preferable for me to do this instead of Alpha (which i've now finished anyway). As Alpha helped alot, but i'm still in a kind of a 'hole' so to speak.

What kinda holes? I think that if Shannon included some of what is in the life tune-up program in 2012, it would be even more powerful than it already is.

Ryan
Shannon I love your honesty. I notice with most of your messages you give geniune advise no marketing crap. Like above you could have said to him striaghtway buy the Alpha Male which is 1 of the most expensive but instead you gave him more cheaper options and you said to him it's not magic pill. Others who sell self-improvement products they say this or that will change your life or buy now quick sales will end soon but 1 week later again they say samething but I don't see those things here.
Thanks you all for your feedback, could I do a primary and secondary stack with life tune up?
For example run life tune up most of the day and do something like the confidence program as a quick session for 2 hours on top?
Quote:What kinda holes? I think that if Shannon included some of what is in the Life Tune-Up program in 2012, it would be even more powerful than it already is.

Ryan

I think because I come from such a low point there's still alot more work to do. Alpha did help alot, but most of the improved confidence seemed to be at my job doing security which i've now left. Though I know it's a long term thing, and Shannon even said he went through Alpha like 3 times before it really got rid of everything.

I was probably at the lowest point before starting alpha, improved alot, but still have a long way to go. I just gotta be patient. Eventually I will do it again, I guess the 2012 version will be out by then too and I will do that one.

I definately believe in these subliminals, so I keep buying them! Smile