Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SSF-SSF7-5G Vs SSF5-5G-7S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend wants to quit smoking and i told her about Subs.

But i do not understand the difference between "Stop Smoking Forever! Version 5.1 Six Stage Set (5th Generation, Type B/C/D Hybrid)" & "Stop Smoking Forever 7.0 5G Single Stage".

What is the difference? (except the price). Is the one more effective than the other one?

Thank you in advance
Shannon or Benjamin?
That's something for Shannon, I don't know much about SSF as I haven't had many ask about it in the past.

If he doesn't see it soom you might want to post the question in his journal discussion thread.
I remember Shannon saying that the 6-stage set worked better because the program could work step by step this way, but he has to confirm it.
I'm on the same page as Ben. I don't know much about that subliminal.
But... until the Lion guy comes around, let's take a look at the design of each.

Both are 5g programs. A multi-stage program is going to be more thorough so I'm willing to gamble a multi-stager has a higher probability of allowing the user to accomplishing the goal. Food for thought however, For a new user it might be easier (less of a commitment, less involvement) to use a single stage program. It also depends on their personality - do they want the most powerful thing available no matter what it takers because they want to quit right now? Or the opposite, being on the fence.

Shannon can get into the specifics.