Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Greetings Gentlemen, this is Tesla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy! Blackhat

I've been into PUA for about 12 years now, on and off, but recently started to kick things back into high gear after a couple of years ago and some failed LTRs; Learning and absorbing all kinds of knowledge related to diet, fitness, fashion, the esoteric, and my current adopted 'specialty,' Game. Coffee

Nowadays I have my fingers dipped in a lot of pies, between my work, fitness, managing my plates and going on dates on the regular, some minor coaching on Game, as well as working on the launch of my blog which will be focused on Men's Lifestyle...So things like, reviews on drinks, wine, food and restaurants, travel, fashion, among other things like tips and knick-knacks.

What brought me here? Well, in my endeavor to kick some of the dust and rust off my shoulder and get back into action with Game, I've been a member of several communities in the manosphere, one of which includes the PUA/Seduction community. There, I reviewed and checked out various programs and found none of them to really help me with my game; basically, it's all shit I already know (Granted, the members there have given me a few new crafty and clever tricks and tools to add to my repertoire).

Then I heard about programs with Subliminal programming focused on seduction. Now- I'll admit, I'm somewhat skeptical about the whole thing, but I do know there is definitely merit to Subliminal messages, as I've used subliminal programming in the past on myself to great effect. That being said, I recently purchased DMSI 3.2 in order to test and experiment the effects it has on my behavior as well as the behavior of the women that surround me, and have already noticed some minor and slight 'occurrences' and 'oddities' I'll elaborate on in my journal entries here.

"But Tesla! Why are you getting into this if you're already good at Game and swimming with attention?", you might ask. Like I said, I'm an open-minded man interested in experimenting and trying anything once. The idea of such a program, as described in DMSI 3.2's note logs, sounds somewhat incredible, but I figure if the program would work on anyone, it would definitely work on me. For the sake of "Science!," I'm going to try this out for the recommended length of time and have fun with it. If it doesn't work- Whatever. If it does? I'm definitely all for improving the efficiency of my game, and if my experiences help improve the program and the lives of my fellow man overall, I am absolutely 100% all for it. Cheers gentlemen!Drinks

Victoire
Welcome. I'm hoping that you're actually legit because the first thing you do is come on and leave a link to your blog and it sounds like you're trying to push it in some of your posts. So that's not giving a good impression.

I suggest you have a look at the rules page https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-R...#pid140839
(03-10-2018, 10:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. I'm hoping that you're actually legit because the first thing you do is come on and leave a link to your blog and it sounds like you're trying to push it in some of your posts. So that's not giving a good impression.

I suggest you have a look at the rules page https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-R...#pid140839

Howdy Benjamin- Firstly, thank you for enabling my account to post here.

That's absolutely fair, I intended and meant absolutely no harm; I was just introducing myself here and what I'm about as per the the Introduction Forum guidelines so I could meet everyone and greet like-minded individuals.

I do however think it is a little unfair to be judged and have my legitimacy questioned over what amounted to a link to a Youtube channel in my signature that amounts to a single video of a discussion I hosted on the topic of Frame, and a playlist of my favorite Zan Perrion videos. This was a canned signature that I hold on all of my forum accounts, and make absolutely zero monetary profit off of this work of passion.

That being said, I also did not push or try to send anyone links to my "Blog," which is non-existent at this time, so to say that I "left a link to my blog" is a bit deceptive (Unless we're talking about my YT channel, but again, I never pointed anyone to that in my posts thus far on these forums). A welcome such as this is also a bit hurtful especially after having spent several hundred dollars on what amounts to an experiment, as well as my time spent writing about my (glowing) experience thus far with DMSI 3.2.

I did look over the rules a second time and found Rule#15, which I think you may have been inferring to here. I'll definitely be mindful and more careful of this in the future. My thanks and apologies.
Hey welcome and good luck with DMSI 3.2
Coming on and continually mentioning a blog AND then posting a link does to me seem alot like advertising, most forums don't allow that. Another moderator told me about the link as he removed it that's why I said blog, but a youtube channel.. same thing in this case.

But using manipulative word games to accuse me of being deceptive (doing that exact thing while accusing me of doing it) when I straight out told you of the rules isn't impressing me either. And that how it's somehow okay to do so because you've left 'glowing reviews'. A review is whether a product works or not, it isn't something to hold over my head 'I can do what I want on a forum i've just joined because of my review'.

That is quite unfair to me, who is here to enforce the rules and prevent issues like this. I hope this isn't how it's going to be every time I point out something about the rules.

Obviously we appreciate your business and you being here, giving feedback, thankyou for that. But I don't appreciate being told i'm deceptive for pointing out rules.

So I hope we can end this here without me being accused of things that are not even true just for attempting to enforce a rule of the forum.
Welcome to to the forum. Don't take it personally, as staff we encounter lots of bots who scrape content from the web, post it, and then drop a url. Beep boop!

I'd definitely watch out for Ben. To say he's deceptive would be quite an understatement. Don't tell him I said anything! Wink
Quote:Don't tell him I said anything!

I know it was you!.. because if you remember I said once that I was paid to travel overseas and sit in peoples trees to make sure they are following the rules. Big Grin

The biggest problem is if I fall out of the tree.