Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Questions about DMSI 3.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys im new to these forums, I have read many of the journals which I find fascinating and I really want to purchase and use the experimental DMSI 3.2 and contribute and report on the experience i have with it.

I am not new to personal development and have gotten good results in the past (although not long term) by using auto-suggestion and self-reflection techniques. I have never tried subliminal's but I understand that they are are like an advanced form of autosuggestion which apparently work more effectively because they bypass conscious and unconscious resistance to the imprinting of new belief's and belief systems in the sub-conscious mind.

I had some questions regarding my time availability. For one I can't exactly wear earplugs or headphones at work and listen to it because I work in retail. I already have some sleep issues which have lately been exacerbated by some personal stuff which has been going on in my life, i have been going through a relationship breakup and I have been suffering from inner anxiety and some self doubt and negativity. So i would rater not listen to the sub whilst sleeping, besides from what I read so far it is not recommended to listen to it whilst asleep.

What is the minimum effective amount of time I can listen to the new experimental DMSI? Is 1 hour of listening in the morning effective or do I need more closer to 2 or 3 hours of solid uninterrupted listening? I can be quite receptive to new beliefs if they are positive because I have a true desire to improve my life and become the best person I can be.

Can I get get some advice please? It will be very appreciated.
Welcome.

For 3.2 it's 1 loop as mentioned on the description page, which is 1 playthrough of the audio in a 24 hour period. An hour and 10 minutes.

Through the day is fine either in the morning or after work but try to keep the listening time consistent each day, from reports so far you should see some good things with your anxiety and doubts. Good luck.
To clarify, 1 loop per day is the exact amount of time to use 3.2 per day, unless I tell you to do otherwise.
Thanks for the info. I couldn't find it written anywhere how long a DMSI loop is but that has cleared it up.
I read some guys on the forums doing 3+ loops of it but I can see why that could be an overload.

Gonna get the program once my weekly pay goes in Big Grin
Anyone doing more than one loop had better be Swisston, whom I specifically instructed to do 2 loops. Anyone else is just trying to do things the wrong way out of impatience. I rely on people following the instructions so I have useful data against which to make the decisions that improve the program.
I think maybe you're getting that from the 3.1 journals. I haven't seen anyone say they are doing 3 loops on 3.2 other than Swisston.
Okay I just purchased DMSI 3.2 and I just noticed that only version B is available? I assumed that 3.2A would be available to download not. Or am I just dumb lol?

The reason I ask is that I have literally just gone through a breakup and having alot of anxiety, self doubt and insecurity but I know what I want to achieve.

I know that Shannon wants to test version B and that I have just purchased an experimental sub but is there a way I can listen to 3.2A? because from what I understand based on what i have read so far on these forums is that it is more focused on eradicating fear and self doubt and letting go of mental baggage so to say and creating fertile soil in which the seeds of change can flourish.
(03-08-2018, 05:58 AM)Ymiraku Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I just purchased DMSI 3.2 and I just noticed that only version B is available? I assumed that 3.2A would be available to download not. Or am I just dumb lol?

The reason I ask is that I have literally just gone through a breakup and having alot of anxiety, self doubt and insecurity but I know what I want to achieve.

I know that Shannon wants to test version B and that I have just purchased an experimental sub but is there a way I can listen to 3.2A? because from what I understand based on what i have read so far on these forums is that it is more focused on eradicating fear and self doubt and letting go of mental baggage so to say and creating fertile soil in which the seeds of change can flourish.

Version A is not built yet, it will be available soon (2-3weeks) in the meanwhile use version B it got self esteem and anxiety aid in it along with many other great additions
It also has right at the top of the description page why that is Wink
(03-08-2018, 02:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It also has right at the top of the description page why that is Wink

Yeah I read that version A version is not released for the first month of testing there, I assumed it would have been ready for user testing by now but then again i'm not aware of when B side program was made available.

Don't care anyway, im going to whirl B side and see how I go with it. Go with the flow is sometimes what you have to do and sometimes life leads you in the right direction if your heart is true.
Ok cool, thought you didn't see it. The post that it was released was on the 23/8/18.
Hey i was just wondering, is the sub any less effective if i play it in the background whilst playing a video game or watching a movie? I was thinking that it may not work as well because your brain is dividing attention and energy into playing the video game rather than processing the subliminal information sub-consciously.

Thoughts???
Yep like Frosted said. Though it is a good idea to set the volume with masked so it's a volume you can hear it so you aren't drowning it out with the other audio.
Yeah I noticed there are not other sounds going on I can easily hear the ultrasonic sounds even at lower volumes. Is that normal?
Pages: 1 2