Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1A to 3.1B or 3.2B?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve been doing 3.1A for about a month, could I move to 3.2B rather than 3.1B? Also, when you move from A to B, is a break required?

I’m desperate for results. I’m going out, mixing with people trying to get something to happen.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid189181
(02-09-2018, 04:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Just a heads up, you might want to stop 3.1 so you're clear for 3.2.
It's recommended to have a 21 day break otherwise they may conflict.
Am I switching products though? DMSI A to B, a break is required between them? Isn’t B the same as A without the healing stuff?
As I understand between 3.1A and 3.1B no break is required. However if you want to use 3.2, a 21 day break is required after either 3.1A or 3.1B. I am in the same boat still have to wait 5 more days before I can start 3.2
From B to A there's no break because you're only adding to the script. From A to B I believe a break is needed to stop H&C from running in your head, but I'm not sure if it's full 21 days.
on 3.1 I switched between A and B without breaks and that went well. B has no clearing, only execution on 3.1. 3.2 is another sub, so due technology, a break is needed, which is 21 days minimum.
Definitely a 21 day break between different versions. If you're going TO 3.2 from something else.

A to B or vice versa of the same version, no break.
Weird question but would DMSI prevent me knocking up my lady?
(02-23-2018, 11:18 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Weird question but would DMSI prevent me knocking up my lady?

No, DMSI is designed to make you sexually irresistible, not prevent pregnancies.
Do what I did and get a vasectomy, it is a surgery done by a Urologist.
Or use a condom.
Quote:Am I switching products though? DMSI A to B, a break is required between them? Isn’t B the same as A without the healing stuff?

If it was the same version it's fine. But each version is significantly different so the P6 21 day rule stands. After 3.2 it's even longer, like 35 days or something, that's on the sales page.
(02-23-2018, 02:19 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2018, 11:18 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]Weird question but would DMSI prevent me knocking up my lady?

No, DMSI is designed to make you sexually irresistible, not prevent pregnancies.
Or use a condom.

Thanks, will go google this Condom wizardry of which you speak.

You misunderstood the question.

I’m asking because I may actually want to at some point in the next year. My concern would be part of being irresistable might be having a situation which doesn’t obstruct the goals of the program. With a program which works so subtley on reality bending I was interested in the probability of it doing that.
Lol condom wizardry Sarcastic_hand

With your original question, I thought you were trying to be funny. It's hard to tell when conversations are in written form.

Now that you've broadened the scenario, I admit I'm unable to answer it.
(02-24-2018, 01:45 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2018, 02:19 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

Or use a condom.

Thanks, will go google this Condom wizardry of which you speak.

You misunderstood the question.

I’m asking because I may actually want to at some point in the next year. My concern would be part of being irresistable might be having a situation which doesn’t obstruct the goals of the program. With a program which works so subtley on reality bending I was interested in the probability of it doing that.

It will not cause you to knock her up. It will cause her to want to fuck, and that may include responding with reproductive interest. You will have to be responsible for preventing any potential pregnancies, because as we move forward, "Irresistible" is going to be maxed out.