Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MrBoogieMan_HD DMSI 3.2 Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just downloaded DMSI 3.2. I will start tomorrow. I will update the way I listen to the sub here, basically the volume and position of the speakers.

EDIT

I am going to be making a new thread as DMSI 3.3 is way different (already) from DMSI 3.2, and also since I haven't been updating it. The large gap may confuse some. Do not reply to this thread (or if it can be deleted) and just let it fall to the later pages. Thanks all Smile
2/23/18
Today was a fairly normal day. I went to bed at midnight and woke up 6 hours later. I said screw it and went back to bed. I slept through my math class which shows how tired I was. I went to my English class and gave a speech. WOW! I usually don't like them but I was extremely confident. I would make some small cheesy jokes and people would start laughing...the girls laughed much harder then the guys, something that can only be attributed to DMSI. I absolutely killed the speech. The teacher even came up to me at the end of class and told me how well I did. After class I got food and went back to my room. I ate and fell asleep. I slept for 6 hours. When I woke up I felt very refreshed. It seems as though DMSI has took a lot of my energy. I may have to change my diet to eat more regularly and healthier. It's now 2 AM and I'm heading to bed. I will do another DMSI session loop tomorrow when I wake up. Very excited for the upcoming journey on DMSI.
2/24/18
Woke up very late. Did a run of DMSI, felt the energy in my hands, it was the first time I have ever felt the energy. I went to lunch with a friend and his roommate. I was very confident and charismatic. I went to the store to buy snacks. When I walked in the cashier looked at me for a good 15-20 seconds straight. She was cute, for a blondeTongue I decided to take my sweet time getting the snacks to see if she would come over and imitate a conversation, something more than an employee and customer interaction. After a few minutes she came over and asked if I needed help with anything. I said no thanks and gave her a confident smirk. She smiled and asked if I was a student. I said yes. She told me she was too. The conversation ended with her asking for my number and saying that we should meet over at my place later and watch a movie. She did come over but we didn't watch a movieWink She seduced herself all the way! It was incredible. Since the moment I saw her the interaction was flipped. She was coming onto me the entire time. Thanks Shannon!
(02-24-2018, 09:07 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]2/24/18
Woke up very late. Did a run of DMSI, felt the energy in my hands, it was the first time I have ever felt the energy. I went to lunch with a friend and his roommate. I was very confident and charismatic. I went to the store to buy snacks. When I walked in the cashier looked at me for a good 15-20 seconds straight. She was cute, for a blondeTongue I decided to take my sweet time getting the snacks to see if she would come over and imitate a conversation, something more than an employee and customer interaction. After a few minutes she came over and asked if I needed help with anything. I said no thanks and gave her a confident smirk. She smiled and asked if I was a student. I said yes. She told me she was too. The conversation ended with her asking for my number and saying that we should meet over at my place later and watch a movie. She did come over but we didn't watch a movieWink She seduced herself all the way! It was incredible. Since the moment I saw her the interaction was flipped. She was coming onto me the entire time. Thanks Shannon!

Hahahha already? That was quick! Congrats. Smile
Also were you using previous versions of DMSI before? And did you feel this was out of the ordinary from what usually happens to you?
(02-24-2018, 09:15 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahha already? That was quick! Congrats. Smile
Also were you using previous versions of DMSI before? And did you feel this was out of the ordinary from what usually happens to you?
This is my first time using DMSI. What happened was totally out of the blue. I usually have to seduce but not this time. She did literally all of the work. It was like she needed my Di** and was doing anything to get it.
Damn I see it is gonna be challenging for me to resist using this.. these initial reports seem the best yet from any past version.

I'm trying to focus on money and business, and DMSI is going in a different direction than that. I guess i'll see what others report in that area.

I've got to try to atleast stay patient for about another month until i've finished FasterEFT sessions i've booked.
(02-24-2018, 09:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I see it is gonna be challenging for me to resist using this.. these initial reports seem the best yet from any past version.

I'm trying to focus on money and business, and DMSI is going in a different direction than that. I guess i'll see what others report in that area.
Oh boy...you sir are in a tough spotTongue
(....)

Damn son look at you! 3.2 has only been out a few days and this guy over here is already hitting the design goal like a total boss
(02-24-2018, 09:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I see it is gonna be challenging for me to resist using this.. these initial reports seem the best yet from any past version.

I've got to try to atleast stay patient for about another month until i've finished FasterEFT sessions i've booked.

is op a confirmed dmsi 3.2 purchaser?
(02-25-2018, 03:35 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]is op a confirmed dmsi 3.2 purchaser?

DMSI 3.2 has so much ANTI PIRACY CODE in it, you would never get results if you used a pirated copy!!
(02-25-2018, 06:29 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 03:35 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote: [ -> ]is op a confirmed dmsi 3.2 purchaser?

DMSI 3.2 has so much ANTI PIRACY CODE in it, you would never get results if you used a pirated copy!!

How do you know that?
(02-25-2018, 07:48 AM)stefioan Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 06:29 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

How do you know that?

Its the one thing that all the subs have. There is no way you can get results from a pirated copy and thats the way it should be!
Just buy the sub if anyone hasnt, because youre messing with your mind so why take the risk on anything pirated in this case. If you want to really make yourself better in anyway be true and honest to yourself first and then to the sub and BUY IT!
Pages: 1 2 3